Friday, November 20, 2020

Mom -- Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- is FINALLY Retreating into the HELL of her Fears, Hatreds, and Ancient NAZI-Catholic GRUDGES -- since Hitler LOST in the 1940s!!! The LONELINESS of HELL is What Mom will find the HARDEST:

 



"Jeffrey, I don't like your friends..."

''Well Mother, just have some salad...''


See more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer



Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and I on October 23, 2020.


Sprinkle RuPaul with HOLY WATER, and ya get THIS!!!




>>> ONCE AGAIN, FOX NEWS GETS IT ALL WRONG!!! In 2008, they called Rev. Jeremiah Wright a MUSLIM and therefore Obama had to be a MUSLIM, too !!!


And the FACT WAS, Rev. Jeremiah Wright had the BEST CALL-BOY SERVICE only for married, high-placed, BLACK Democratic Party Homosexuals, and BOTH Obama and Jesse Jackson, JUNIOR, were clients!!! Jesse JUNIOR was at that time CONVICTED of other CRIMES, but DENIED he was gay.

Jesse Jackson, SENIOR -- far better known -- with Rev. Jeremiah Wright ARRANGED the marriage of Michelle to Barack Obama, so Michelle ALWAYS KNEW, even if it also drove her CRAZY!!!


8sglttSponsorhed 
Shared with Public
Public
Georgia Senate candidate Raphael Warnock's ties to Rev. Jeremiah Wright have come under scrutiny as his runoff is one of few remaining races determining the balance of power in Congress.

Warnock, also a reverend, notably praised Wright, a former pastor to Barack Obama, after his "God Damn America" sermon surfaced during the 2008 election cycle. Some Obama advisers worried at the time that the matter might sink his candidacy.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/11/rahm-emanuel-huge-hard-drug-trafficker.html


>>> REASONS TO BELIEVE THAT ROMAN CATHOLIC JOE BIDEN WITH NANCY PELOSI AND THE OTHER DEMOCRATIC SENATORS AND RACHEL MADDOW AND THE CATHOLIC-HEAVY MSNBC -- ARE TOTALLY IN POPE FRANCIS'S NAZI POCKET -- PAID FOR BY KENAN-FAMILY-CONTROLLED EXXON-MOBIL:

NEW: Staunch financial de-regulator Democrat David Scott is likely to be the next chair of the House Committee with jurisdiction over derivatives.

His top donor is the Kelly Loeffler-tied Intercontinental Exchange, which owns derivatives markets.
tfeSpon9soreSdh 
Shared with Public
Public


>>> BUT THERE IS GOOD NEWS, TOO!!!:

tSplron5soruehd 
Shared with Public
Public


>>> EMAIL TO MY SIBLINGS THIS AFTERNOON -- AND MY NEPHEW CONNOR MICHAEL KENAN, MY FIRST COUSIN ONCE REMOVED LENA LUDWIG LAPPER (now living on the "Left Coast" away from her Fundy Family), AND MY HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND BOB JONES:


Ruth Anne RAGES at me -- again -- LOL!!!


Hi All,


First, GOOD LUCK to Julie as you drive to visit Mom tomorrow and return to PA on Tuesday!!! I assume you are still a Catholic, and while that's a load of SHIT as theology, Jesus was a cool guy and most Catholics are fine people. Just Mom and many Devils of her Swastika-loving nature really should be tried and convicted of TREASON, have their skin removed with a vegetable peeler, and then we throw them into the sea for the sea-creatures to eat -- presumably after they drown.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest, and NO, we should not do the last two, but the TREASON CONVICTION would be FULLY DESERVED.

I am doing EVERYTHING in my power to NOT fall into ABSOLUTE HATRED of Mom. This morning when I called her -- which took THREE tries to make the call on my CIA-corrupted phone that never ever rings unless I pull out the battery and reboot, and that only works for about an hour. YES, I missed two calls today from two different of my doctors, but they left messages that neither are important, but to discuss my CT lung-scan of this past Monday.

So, we were talking about the weather and all the frogs, turtles, preying mantises, and STINK BUGS that recently have been visiting me outside, the warming weather, etc. I told Mom that NOW in my blog I'm going after DEMOCRATS, particularly the drug trafficking Rahm Emanuel, Clintons, and the blackmailed Obama -- trying to keep Biden from putting Rahm Emanuel high in his administration. Obama and Emanuel BOTH know about all of my activities and some of their friends told me in 2013 that Emanuel told them that I am their TOP ENEMY because of what I know about their Drug Trafficking -- and their sexual practices.

All of this is covered over and over in my blog with references to the proof -- if any of you ever read my blog at all.

Well. 

Mom didn't react to THAT AT ALL, but after I told her ALL of the TOO-LONG serving Politicians of both Parties seem to be corrupt, and we need NEW, YOUNGER POLITICIANS. Mom said some of the young ones are WORSE (true), and she HOPES I condemn "A.O.C"

Now, THAT was a shock, because as I told Mom, I've paid little attention to Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, as she has little power and is not from North Carolina or Georgia -- the two states I care most about. Mom claimed that AOC is now HEAD of the Democratic Party and calling ALL OF THE SHOTS!!!

Now that would be completely laughable to anyone who follows the news, but although I don't get Fox on my TV, I do monitor it online several times per day, and Fox claims this same insane thing!!! AOC is one of the ones ALSO calling for REJECTING Rahm Emanuel. I did tell Mom I agree with the idea of a "Green New Deal" -- but don't know what that means to most people, so not necessarily what that is accepted to mean -- and the "Defund the Police" thing was poorly labeled since it's not at all about leaving people without Police protections, but about having people trained in confrontation de-escalation handle certain situations, including MENTAL ILLNESS EMERGENCIES.

They sent EIGHT POLICE OFFICERS to arrest me that one time I was committed (they all know that I ALWAYS COOPERATE with Police -- especially when being arrested, which they have done here MANY TIMES -- and always on FALSE CHARGES) -- by my then apartment manager Jon Deputy and our Democratic NC Representative Deb Butler -- who is the DARLING of Progressive Democrats in NC -- committed me on lies because I wouldn't stop blogging about their hard-drug trafficking, and Jonathan Deputy actually spread rumors in my neighborhood that I'm a proven Child Molester, and told me that he works with Democrat D.A. Benjamin R. David, who will AGAIN  corrupt Courts somewhere -- like he did in Chicago summer of 2013 with Daliah Saper a Fox News Talking Head/Lawyer, Wells Fargo Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland, and Jamie's PERSONAL FRIENDS Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama and STEAL COPYRIGHT to my Tennessee Williams memoir -- and would steal copyright to anything new I write -- just like the Lawyer from Alyson Books told me they would do when they called me after returning my copyright when they cancelled my book in January 2010.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html


And despite his promises to undo that and his admission to me of his GUILT for doing it illegally as well as unconstitutionally since I was never legally served and then tried in Chicago In Absentia -- he has NOT done that, but my FRIEND NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein sent me a Letter asking me to keep sending him info on Mom and Dad's NAZI CRIMES setting up Drug Mafia in Wilmington for the Catholic Pope but more about the wealthy Kenans' Crimes -- and of course the ATTEMPTED THEFT of our County's Hospital.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/letter-to-leslie-cohen-biden-bus.html


Josh Stein has REMOVED Ben from prosecuting all significant Drug Crimes as well as Violent Crimes that Ben David would normally prosecute -- and is sending them all to Federal Courts, instead. You can google that up as it was reported in local Press about a week ago.


So yes, I've HAD IT with that Evil Bitch Ruth Anne -- just like Mike has had it with her.


However, I DO ENJOY seeing her go more and more INSANE AND DESPARATE as Trump is exposing himself as the WORST NAZI/KLANSMAN TRAITOR since William Rand Kenan, Jr. -- and perhaps Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan. 

YES, I love to see Mom's LIFE OF HATRED for JESUS CHRIST turn PUTRID -- and I thank GOD for my shrink who spoke at length with both Mom and Mike during the time I was then committed. Julia Triggs, MD said that Mom was just a "bitter old woman nursing her ancient grudges and should NEVER be listened to" and that she caught Mike in several lies and he is NOT MY FRIEND so beware of Mike!!!

I'm not sure that is true of Mike today, but Mike has never explained himself for DEMANDING when I got out of the Nut-House that time that I TAKE MY MEDS!!! 

Dr. Triggs released me under the understanding that she would prescribe some that she KNEW I wouldn't take and she did not expect me to. I'd been diagnosed BIPOLAR I since 1978 -- an illness that NEVER EVER can be cured. 

Then, the next time, January 2019 -- the one I got released from in fewer than 48 hours -- my two shrinks had CHANGED my diagnosis to BIPOLAR II, but said I was one of the HAPPIEST PEOPLE (despite the difficulties), they had ever met, and dismissed me after manually LINING OUT the diagnosis on my papers and prescribing nothing -- knowing I actually have Complex PTSD, for which there is little to do except meditation and a little Marijuana.

Perhaps in a couple of days I'll smoke some pot BEFORE calling Mom -- and see how THAT GOES!!! I CAN'T give up on Mom -- I also LOVE HER!!!

Wish me LUCK!!!


Love,

Scott











.

No comments:

Post a Comment