Monday, November 9, 2020

Linda LeBoutillier -- My Seventh-Grade Crush -- Has CRASHED and BURNED!!! Linda is the ONLY BUDDHIST (SGI), I've Ever Met Who Supported Donald Trump!!! / More:

 


Phyllis Diller has RETURNED FROM THE GRAVE to explain various things to Americans!!!






8tdSpohndhrsored 
Shared with Public
Public
The police chief of a small Arkansas town has resigned after writing social media posts calling for “death to all Marxist Democrats” and saying he hoped certain Democratic leaders, including former President Barack Obama, would be “drawn and quartered.”

Stephen K. Bannon, the former adviser to President Trump who is known for his right-wing extremism, suggested on Thursday that the F.B.I. director and Dr. Anthony S. Fauci should be beheaded, and Twitter responded by banning one of his accounts.

On Friday, a prominent lawyer who was defending Mr. Bannon against fraud charges in federal court in Manhattan abruptly moved to drop him as a client, one person familiar with the matter said.

“Mr. Bannon is in the process of retaining new counsel,” the lawyer, William A. Burck, said in a brief letter to the court, giving no explanation.





5h 
Shared with Public
Public
“Ex-aide Omarosa Manigault Newman claimed the couple’s 15-year marriage was over, adding: ‘Melania is counting every minute until he is out of office and she can divorce.’

“‘If Melania were to try to pull the ultimate humiliation and leave while he’s in office, he would find a way to punish her.'”

>>> MY INTENTION IS NOT TO TRASH LINDA LEBOUTILLIER -- OBVIOUSLY, SHE'S HAD A BRAIN ANEURYSM OR SIMILAR:


I LOST Linda's comment and my reply to her -- in the AVALANCH of comments, but Linda stated, "She thinks she is Governor of Georgia" -- and I wrote a full paragraph, stating it makes NO DIFFERENCE what anyone IMAGINES she thinks about the Governor's race a couple of years ago, but Stacey REGISTERED 800,000 NEW VOTERS in Georgia, and had sat on the Board of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University -- the ONLY Kenan Charity I have given money to and attended their lectures.

I asked her to let me know what has become of her memoir "The Waterloo Gardens Story", that several years ago, she said was about to be published -- after her husband, Frank Moscia, a certified brick and tile mason, completed editing it for her.



Linda LeBoutillier with her FIRST and only husband Frank Moscia -- they married in September 2010, when Linda was 59.



This is Linda's high-school graduation photo, 1969, and Linda looked pretty much the same as when we moved to West Chester, PA, in fall of 1963 -- two weeks before President Kennedy was assassinated and we were in seventh grade.



This is Mother Mary Austin, our seventh grade teacher at Sts. Philip & James, with three of my classmates, I only remember Katherine Baugher's name (on left). As you can SEE, Linda was a GREAT BEAUTY in our class!!! 


Linda was ALSO the BIGGEST BRAIN, and her mother, Zelinda LeBoutillier (the Italian form, but she was called "Linda"), made CERTAIN that everyone at Sts. Philip & James knew that her older children (Linda the oldest), had had their I.Q.s tested and they ALL tested well over GENIUS!!!

I am not now in touch with ANY FRIENDS I've had longer than Linda -- although it's been intermittent.

Her grandparents founded Waterloo Gardens -- the BEST plant nursery and florist in S.E. Pennsylvania -- and when I met the LeBoutilliers, Linda's MOTHER (an only child), was running it and her HOT, LABORER HUSBAND, Bo LeBoutillier, handled all the PHYSICAL LABOR -- heading it soon enough as they eventually expanded to many locations in several states -- but SHRANK UP AND DIED due to Home Depot and Lowes coming in and charging LESS for most plants.





In any case, Linda did not work for them but for a couple of brief stints -- and the family was torn apart -- blaming each other for the demise.

And Linda, whose College Boards and her Academic Achievements -- and Clubs belonged to -- should have gotten her a scholarship to ANY COLLEGE SHE DESIRED, went to Bryn Mawr College, but quit before graduating in English and German, later studied Theater at Villanova University, but never got her undergraduate degree until she graduated in English and Creative Writing at Southern New Hampshire University -- in 2017!!!

FUNNY that while I never tested over eight points BELOW Genius -- until my Shrink took me off the Lithium Carbonate my certified NAZI MOTHER forced me onto for a SOFT LOBOTOMY 1978 - 2009, because I am NOT BIPOLAR -- I STILL BEAT LINDA when I got the HIGHEST College Board Scores at Henderson High in West Chester, PA in 1968!!!

Last I was tested, I had risen to TWELVE POINTS ABOVE GENIUS -- half a year after I stopped taking Lithium.


The ONE TIME I had contact with Linda after moving to Columbus, Ohio in 1968 -- so we could live across Larwell Drive from Coach Lou Holtz -- and my parents could plot the NAZI/CATHOLIC takeover of the USA with him under orders of the Pope, was when she very NERVOUSLY (Linda ALWAYS FIDGETED -- just part of her personality, at least back then), showed up at Whale's Tale and sold us jewelry wholesale in 1975.

And through the years I grew up in Pennsylvania and Columbus, Ohio, we had the SWASTIKAS on our dinner plates -- and daily beatings.

More about Linda from her Facebook page:



So I'm HAPPY for Linda who is obviously happy with her laborer husband -- but SHOCKED that she is the ONLY BUDDHIST I've ever HEARD OF who supported Donald Trump -- and STILL DOES!!!

>>> I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM JOHN BOLINGER:


I'm afraid that Mr. Bolinger NEVER HAD KNOWN the CRIMES that his former lover Jim Richardson committed -- and answering me would force him to see how the WOOL HAD BEEN PULLED over John's eyes.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment