Tuesday, November 10, 2020

My Spiritual Give/Take -- and Some ATTACKS by Wilmington Christian Church Hard-Drug Traffickers and Child Molesters -- and Getting Back in Touch with Sister Louisa (Grant Henry), of ATLANTA!!!

 


Walter Five seemed to be doing MUCH BETTER last night, no???

Well, hello everyone! Feels like I've had my head in a fishbowl the last few days. This has *not* been fun. But I'm currently feeling better this AM than I have in 10 days or more. Hoping this means that I'm 'round the bend and on my way out of this episode. Thank you all for your kindness. ðŸ™‚
14
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 4h


>>> Please welcome the RETURN of "Sister Louisa" (Grant Henry), Alex GuevaraCityLife Church/Pastor Mike Dickey, and Christal Trivett-Presley to this List!!!


To countychair@newhanovergop.org countychair@newhanovergop.org, wknecht@wendell.com wknecht@wendell.com, vicechair1@newhanovergop.org vicechair1@newhanovergop.org, vicechair2@newhanovergop.org vicechair2@newhanovergop.org, tgoolsby@bog.northcarolina.edu tgoolsby@bog.northcarolina.edu, eredenbaugh1@gmail.com eredenbaugh1@gmail.com, rapoole2000@yahoo.com rapoole2000@yahoo.com, acsgdl@state.gov acsgdl@state.gov, nuevolaredo-acs@state.gov nuevolaredo-acs@state.gov, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, info@roycooper.com info@roycooper.com, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org, rzapple@nhcgov.com rzapple@nhcgov.com, harper.peterson@ncleg.net harper.peterson@ncleg.net, deb.butler@ncleg.net deb.butler@ncleg.net, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council@wilmingtonnc.gov council@wilmingtonnc.gov, officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, office@wilmingtondowntown.com office@wilmingtondowntown.com, bschachtman@whqr.org bschachtman@whqr.org, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, peacebsteelman@gmail.com peacebsteelman@gmail.com, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org, bill@cameronco.com bill@cameronco.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, info@portcitydaily.com info@portcitydaily.com, electlesliecohen@gmail.com electlesliecohen@gmail.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, newsroom@wect.com newsroom@wect.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, grant@sisterlouisaschurch.com grant@sisterlouisaschurch.com, montrillionbusiness@gmail.com montrillionbusiness@gmail.com, citylifeteam@gmail.com citylifeteam@gmail.com, cpresley2@gmail.com cpresley2@gmail.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones@verizon.net bojones@verizon.net


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/11/my-spiritual-givetake-and-some-attacks.html



>>> BUT BEFORE I WRITE WALTER FIVE WHAT I PROMISED TO -- A DEEPER EXPLANATION OF MY SPIRITUAL VIEW OF THINGS -- SOME THINGS THAT HAPPENED SINCE I MADE THAT PROMISE TO WALTER, EARLY THIS MORNING:



My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, in 2009 at this event: 



This morning I called Mom for the first time in four days, and we spoke about OTHER THINGS THAN POLITICS (at least at the beginning).

I told her about MOST of my having written to John Bolinger -- who edited all of my Chapters after only a few of the twelve major drafts of it that I eventually wrote:






John Bolinger with Cody in 2010







Facebook suggested THIS for the title of Linda LeBoutillier's memoir -- LOL!!!




And then Mom made CLEAR that she knows Donald Trump LOST the election, but went on to claim that we are LUCKY that LEFTISTS HAVEN'T RIOTED THIS TIME -- like they did in 2016, and that NO TRUMP SUPPORTERS have done anything untoward at all this year.

Obviously, Mom is still watching Fox News -- or she would know about the TRUMP-SUPPORTERS VIOLENCE at several votes-counting locations including Philadelphia and the Upper Mid-West -- and the calls to counters in Philly promising to KILL THEM. But they added security and otherwise are ignoring the threats.

>>> AND THEN I GOT AN ATTACK FROM SEVERAL PEOPLE ASSOCIATED WITH CITYLIFE CHURCH HERE IN WILMINGTON:






Readers will recall that in the 2019 Wilmington City Elections, Pierre Alfonso was a HUGE SUPPORTER of Devon Scott for Mayor -- as was EVERYONE I knew. BUT, "Bill" Saffo won re-election in a squeak, and Devon Scott was soon charged with RAPE OF HIS WIFE, arrested, and I assume is still awaiting trial.




And STRANGELY Pierre Alfonso posted a WEIGHT-REDUCTION video for OBESE WOMEN on not just my Facebook Timeline, but on all of these people's as well:

1. "Pneumonia White": https://www.facebook.com/pneumoniaw

2. "Andrew Serrato": https://www.facebook.com/AndrewSnatch

3. "Nicole Ruggiero": https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=721600300

4. "AJ. Fiorella": https://www.facebook.com/ajfiorella

5. "Jahde Justad Art": https://www.facebook.com/JahdeJustadArt


I don't know any of these people, but Pierre Alfonso is INTIMATELY CONNECTED to the following people who have given me HELL, before!!!



Scott Malcomb Walker -- who gets his funds through Benefits Management, Inc., like I get my Social Security.

Alex Guevara, a HUGE METH LAB owner who is PROTECTED by Wilmington Police and lives at 611 Red Cross Street in a house owned by his mother, keeps emailing me about Scott Walker -- whom I'd just as soon FORGET. I DON'T HANG WITH HOMELESS FOLKS ANYMORE.





AND he is very connected to JAMES "AARON" GALLIMORE, JR., former roommate of Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr. -- next-door to me. 

BTW: Rob McKinney told me TWICE in the last couple of weeks that he will NEVER associate with the HUGE CRIMINAL Aaron Gallimore or his co-criminal and mother, Yelitza "Lisa" Gallimore, again:



Aaron and Rob on Rob's front porch last summer.


But MOST INTERESTING is that Pierre Alfonso is connected to CityLife Church:



Pastor Mike Dickey sticking a young guy's nose into his PIT to get off on his PHEROMONES -- and Mike has a BONER (Pastor Dickey's NOT known for his dick size -- and it's restrained by a jock-strap, or similar).





Dustin Goldsmith -- my roommate for a while when I lived at 205 S. 4th Street -- was a HUGE SUPPORTER of CityLife Church and when I found this cache of STOLEN GOODS he hid next to our house, I called the POLICE ON HIM and they picked it and Dustin up!!!




More recently, I ran into Dustin half a year ago -- and he INSISTED on having sex with me several times while he stayed with me for a few days -- LOL!!!


Criminals are SUPER HOT IN BED!!!






>>> THIS ONE I'LL KEEP COMPLETELY SIMPLE:


1tShpronsordedm 
Shared with Public
Public
Hey Grant Henry -- long time no communicate since the days when you, I, and Christal Trivett-Presley partied together in 2009 and '10 -- and I was going NUTS!!!

General Colin L. Powell's people had to get me to Mexico for Political exile. I now work directly with the Atty. Gen. of NC Josh Stein, exposing the crimes of my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, etc, and put Trump into power to destroy Democracy.

Stacey Abrams is the ONLY 2018 candidate I sent money to, although now living in Wilmington, NC -- and she sat on the Board of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke for years -- the ONLY Kenan Charity I donate to and attend their lectures.

My Political Blog has now gotten 1.9 million registered hits and I still use your Sister Louisa's Art frequently on it.

A photo of you, me and Christal from early 2010:

Image may contain: text
Your girl
Stacey Abrams
is a cover-girl,
so make a plan to #VoteBlue2020
to elect @jon ossoff and
Reverend Raphael Warnock
to the new US Senate!
















>>> FINALLY, BACK TO WALTER FIVE:


Previously, Walter Five has called me the FUN GAY UNCLE he never had -- even though Walter is a few years older than I.

Walter Five has been in one his g.i. episodes for over a week now.

His g.i. doc just called and wants him in the e.r. Understandably, we would like to avoid that due to the health crisis of COVID. At the moment he is not dehydrated, thankfully, and is choosing to ride it out a while longer at home.

If you’ve known W5 for a hot minute, him in the hospital without me, is not an ideal situation for a variety of reasons.

So I’m asking you to visualize him turning the corner, and getting on the path to recovery, if you have the positive energy to share.

Thank you!

You and 144 others
85 Comments
I'd had no idea!
1
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 1d

  • Scott
    , he suffered a concussion years ago that causes pressure on his brain and stimulates g.i. migraines. It is a truly challenging condition.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1d
    • Edited
  • Maeven Eller-Five
     Thanks for filling me in. Tell 
    Walter Five
     I'm still revealing the corruption of the Lower Cape Fear, so don't worry about Politics until he's feeling better!!!
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1d
  • Maeven Eller-Five
     Oh, and I'm "treating" for his health -- what Science of Mind students do -- "Spiritual Mind Treatments" -- an organized form of Affirmation of a higher truth.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1d
  • Thank you, Scott. Very decent of you. ðŸ™‚ I know we're a little far afield of you with our mysticism and such, so your respect and tolerance is greatly appreciated.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 8h
  • Walter Five
     You are NOT so far afield of me -- and I will shortly write you an explanation of my view of such things. FB blocked my blog links permanently when I posted Atty. Gen. 
    Josh Stein
    's Letter asking me to continue sending him info on my Kenan Family's Corruption, but I have a trick to send it to you, and if that doesn't work, I think I know how to find Maeven's email address to send it. This morning I have already been attacked by CityLife Church, whose Pastor Mike Dickey is a HUGE Drug Trafficker as well as molester of young boys, and we've had it out years ago. In the process, I found this GREAT MEME on their FB that "crystal-lovers" should get a kick out of:
    Image may contain: text that says 'CRYSTAL METHODIST NEW HAMPSHIRE//POWERVIOLENCE THE ROOT PRESS PRESENTS FREE 008 L R D É K c D 28 3723 RED' TAPE NEW HAMPSHIRE//PUNK THE CRYPTICS'
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 5h
  • Walter Five
     And here is an old favorite of mine that I sent to the top people of the United Methodist Church, recently, and they fell out laughing over it too:
    Image may contain: text that says 'Smoking meth And posting Bible quotes On Facebook Does not Make you A Methodist'
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 5h


I've been tied up arguing and reaching a very fun conclusion with Doug Rutherford, a friend of my best friend from high school, Bob Jones, so will be brief:


Actually, I have a lot of experience with Astrological Charts, Tarot Cards, Trance-Mediums (Abraham/Hicks -- as well as "Tapa", a trance personality channeled by a friend in North Atlanta in the mid 1980s), but despite it all making too much SENSE, I never acted on the info -- but remembered it and it has nearly all come true today.

But HERE is the MOTHERLOAD of my Psychological Peculiarities:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-visions-dreams-and-special-visitors.html


What suits me about Science of Mind is that it is FIRST CEREBRAL -- and the equally important INTUITIVE and EMOTIONAL MIND is for FEEDBACK, but not how I prefer to lead.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment