Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Open Letter to Nancy Chorpenning -- an Acquaintance from Denison University -- Who KNOWS Gannett's Connie Schultz (wife of Sen. Sherrod Brown), Now Hired to Teach JOURNALISM at Denison -- Beginning Next Year!!!:

 




>>> Just sent!!!:


Sen. Brown -- this has already gone to everyone in the TOP of the US Government and I've gotten their receipts. I HOPE we only had a misunderstanding, and I'll hear from you and Connie Schultz.


Thanks,
Scott


Ambassador Emanuel already sent his receipt!!! Now, YOU:


Hey Rahmster, SCOTUS, Prezes, Spouses, Congressional BIG-WIGS, and ALL Others:


ALL of you are off the hook, tonight  -- this one centers around Denison University, Sen. Sherrod Brown, and his wife, Connie Schultz.


That said, it has DEEP International Consequences that you should be alerted to:




All Best,


Scott David Kenan


Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist Connie Schultz is joining Denison’s faculty as the newest member of the college’s growing journalism program. The USA Today columnist and author of the New York Times bestselling novel The Daughters of Erietown will begin her two-year appointment as Professor of Practice in Journalism in August 2023.

“Today’s journalism students are our future storytellers, and we have never needed them more,” said Schultz, who won the Pulitzer Prize for Commentary in 2005. “Journalism is public service. I want to help students at Denison grow their talents as fact-based chroniclers of our world and fuel their commitment to the mission of the work.”

Denison’s journalism program was established in 2021, building on the success of the Narrative Journalism concentration that launched in 2016. Designed in collaboration between the Communication and English departments, the journalism major offers a liberal arts approach across various disciplines, producing skilled writers to tell stories and explain complicated issues from STEM fields to the humanities.


WOW! I want to come back to Denison now! Connie is simply the best. She will MAKE the J program there! Congratulations, Denison University, and warmest wishes, Connie!!


https://www.linkedin.com/in/nancychorpenning/


https://www.ceoschoolforwomen.com/about



Nancy Chorpenning, The Corporate Refugee Coach

Info@CorpFugees.com

https://www.ceoschoolforwomen.com/contact


October 18, 2022


Dear Nancy,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and I remember you from Denison, although I was two years ahead of you. Easiest to remember me by is that I'm 6' 11" tall -- and I remember you as being very energetic -- and LOVED DISCUSSING IDEAS -- as I, too, did -- and must have back then with you. 


Chorpenning is even more unusual than Kenan, a name I never saw until recently here in Wilmington, North Carolina. Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening (a misspeller), and Democrat RELEASED Court Records of three of my FALSE NUT-HOUSE COMMITMENTS (2011, 2016, and 2017), that PROVED the TOP DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS here committed me on LIES -- because I kept blogging about their HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING with Christian Churches, both Political Parties, the CIA, and of course my Kenan Family that controls EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group (the largest trucking company in Canada, the USA, and Mexico, mostly hauling Petroleum Products), and Vladimir Putin, who signed the contract with Rex Tillerson the moment Trump was elected for Kenans to make HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS, minimum, developing Russia's vast Oil Reserves (EXXON-MOBIL financed by Kenans' Bank of America).


At the time I was at Denison, I only knew my rich relatives had helped found UNC Chapel Hill -- and controlled a lot of EXXON stock. In the original Kenan Genealogy, available to all and SEARCHABLE online. In the index, my middle name shows as Daniel -- but it is corrected in the text: https://archive.org/details/kenanfamilysomea00regi/page/n3/mode/2up




In 1974, the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust gave Denison over $1,000,000.00 in a drive to increase Denison's General Endowment, and researching, I learned that charity for most of the second half of the Twentieth Century was the LARGEST private charity in support of University Education, giving 68 schools more funds than any other private charity.


I don't think that Charity tried to influence what Denison taught, but they DID try to force Harvard to FIRE professors who taught Climate Change a few years ago. I was in discussion with both Harvard President Drew Gilpin Faust and later Lawrence Bacow, about how I can PROVE that Sewanee (The University of the South -- an Episcopal Seminary College), with the Republican Party, CIA, FBI, and even my relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan MURDERED Tennessee Williams and STOLE his Estate from HARVARD!!!


I documented how my Kenan relatives gave the Episcopal Church -- especially Sewanee -- over $100,000,000.00 over the last 110 years, in support of the Episcopal Confederate Mace and the Seal of the Confederacy Window in the Chapel there. The BLACK Prelate Bishop, Michael Curry, allowed it to REMAIN FOR THREE YEARS before THIS finally happened!!!





My life had been so CRAZY!!! My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, took over as America's TOP NAZI from Old Joe and Rose Kennedy -- after JFK's generation flipped to support LIBERTY!!!


My father's, William Scott Kenan's, live-in male lover in Cincinnati was shot in the head. Dad had to choose to either convert from NO RELIGION (Dad was raised Southern Baptist), to Roman Catholic and marry Mom -- so she could hide her SWASTIKAS behind the iconic Kenan name -- or go to PRISON for an ugly, Homosexual MurderDad told me several times that the Coroner's Report lists "Russian-Roulette Suicide".


In the Bible Dictionary, Kenan means "The Sadness" (depression) -- or "Unbridled GREED and ACQUISITIVENESS".


And in 2010, when I first blogged that TOP JEWS IN BUSINESS in Atlanta (where I lived 1983 - 2010), told me in 1990, that my parents were AMERICA'S TOP NAZIS, all HELL broke loose, and my friends, the Reiners of Hollywood, made me an "Honorary Jew", and my best friend then, Sect. of State Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman, had to get me to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for the first of two periods of Political Exile.


There, in 2010, I was held FIVE TIMES by EXXON-MOBIL/Rex Tillerson Episcopal Church Drug Mafia working in conjunction with the CIA and US State Department under President Obama and Sect. of State Hillary Clinton.


IN FACT, President Obama with Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel with Wells Fargo Advisors' Jamie Lee Sutherland, a FOX NEWS TALKING HEAD and Lawyer Daliah Saper -- and WILMINGTON, NC D.A. Benjamin R. David, charged me with LIBEL for blogging about THEIR DRUG TRAFFICKING -- which was in conjunction with the TOP DRUG MAFIAS OF MEXICO!!!


They never served me Legally (I was in the USA getting a second car-load of my possessions, and the time-window of service EXPIRED before I got back to P.V. to receive it), they tried me in Cook County Courts without me, and even though Jamie Sutherland told me he ONLY wanted $50,000.00 -- although he knew I had NOTHING since they'd STOLEN all of my wealth with my Family's help -- look at what they GAVE HIM!!!




Well, here is my book -- and neither Google Blogger nor Amazon BELIEVED the UNSIGNED Court Order and demanded more proof of it. Blogger never turned over my blog. Amazon waited for six months, then out of caution dropped sales -- but sent ME all of the ROYALTIES!!!


Only Kenan-controlled Bank of America emptied my accounts and gave it to them -- and it was MOSTLY DISABILITY MONEY (long story), which is PROTECTED BY LAW from this kind of seizure.


Here is the book that I published in BLOG FORMAT with IMPUNITY!!! It includes some Amazon Reader Reviews -- as well as those of TOP WILLIAMS SCHOLARS:





It STILL SHOWS as for sale on AmazonUK!!!: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-Glass-Scott-Kenan/dp/1593501714






And LOOK at all the TROUBLE I have had with the University of North Carolina at Wilmington !!!:










>>> I JUST NOTICED THAT EITHER YOU OR DENISON DELETED MY COMMENT TO YOU  ON DENISON'S LINKED-IN FEED -- AS WELL AS ON MY OWN !!!


Nancy Chorpenning, are YOU CIA DRUG MAFIA, TOO???


That just knocked the WIND out of me -- but NONE OF MY DETERMINATION!!!


I have had MUCH COMMUNICATION with Denison President Adam S. Weinberg, MANY in the GAY STUDIES DEPARTMENT, English and Journalism Departments -- and they ALL TELL ME to GO TO HELL -- and Sen. Sherrod Brown has sent me a PATHETIC FORM LETTER REPLY with BAD GRAMMAR!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/letter-to-connie-schultz-her-husband.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/sen-sherrod-brown-responds-to-me-im-not.html



Nancy, I suspect YOU are not the BITCH, and I might have just had simple misunderstandings with Connie Schultz and Sen. Brown.


I SUSPECT it is DENISON'S ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT that is the TRAITOROUS, CHRISTIAN BITCH.


I DO expect to hear from you, Connie, and Sherrod with  Thoughts about this. NOW, I'll send this out to all of my nearly 500 email contacts, and then via secured servers to SCOTUS, Dem Presidents, and MANY DEMS in TOP LEADERSHIP in the US Congress.


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment