Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Leslie Jordan and I Enjoyed a Cocktail Alone -- Together in a Gay Bar in Puerto Vallarta in 2014 -- WEEKS after I'd also Spent Time with Del Shores, There!!! / NEITHER ONE of Them Would Have Liked to See This WINNING WOMAN!!! / Wilmington's Christian DRUG MAFIA RETURNED the BONE and has been CRANK-CALLING ME as WELL -- LOL!!!

 


Leslie Jordan, center, praying with his family.



>>> SCOTUS Justices -- and Presidents and other TOP DEMS :


Rahm:


I'm BACK to my Traditional form of contacting the very TOP of the US Government -- and REALLY, it is NOT my buddy Leslie Jordan I am celebrating -- as much as his FREE SPIRIT  -- as well as my other buddy, playwright Del Shores' ANGER (turned into ART ), ENTERTAINMENT  -- and Revelations of HYPOCRISIES:




Since Joe Biden and OTHER Top Dems -- but hardly ALL -- still are beholden to EXXON-MOBIL/Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group (and COSTCO) -- the KENAN COMPANIES totally in BED with Vladimir Putin -- I keep BLASTING AWAY  -- more and more EFFECTIVELY !!!


Scott








I Hold The World Record For Vaginal  Squirting . Here's How I Got It.


"I produce an impossible amount of liquid during sex, even when I don’t want to."


Lola Jean  Oct 25, 2022, 05:45 AM EDT





"Squirty" Kenan (actually Sterling Kenan, Sr., widow of Thomas S. Kenan III's only full brother, Owen), seen with her daughter Sterling (Kenan) McCracken -- OFTEN visited First Presbyterian Church in fall 2011 -- while I was a Member there.



I never met Squirty -- but LOVED hearing the OLD DOWAGERS THERE  go on and on about "SQUIRTY KENAN"!!! 


And EVERYONE THERE called the Kenan Rooster weathervane -- a WAKE-UP CALL of the Protestant Reformation -- the "SIX-FOOT KENAN COCK"!!!




Given that ALL OF THESE PEOPLE were HIGH-PLACED MEMBERS at FIRST PRESBYERIAN -- HOMO D.A. Benjamin R. David with his CUCKQUEAN  WIFE STEPHANIE DAVID -- and their Children, SUPER White Supremacist Republican Judge Lindsey Leigh McKee/Luther, MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKER Lawyer David A. Nash (who died just over a month ago of a DRUG OVERDOSE), his Business Partner in now defunct Costello's Gay Piano Bar on Princess Street John Stike, DDS and Land Developer (who borderline RAPED ME in about 2015)


And it was Dem Judge Jeffrey Noecker (who DENIED Christopher Wright Rogers' ATTEMPT to get a RESTRAINING ORDER to keep me OUT of all of ALL OF DOWNTOWN ATLANTA -- WHOOOOPS!!! -- WILMINGTON.


 -- Chris said he didn't want me going to the LIBRARY or COFFEE SHOPS from which I'd been blogging using their WIFI), could NOT GRANT THAT -- but DID RESTRICT MY RIGHTS -- he was COUNSELED IN COURT by a Wilmington Police Detective who was TOTALLY  WORKING with Chris!!!



Christopher Wright Rogers and his "girlfriend" Cindy Beatty were my FIRST ROOMMATES in my South 8th Street apartment in 2011 -- whom I KICKED OUT  after six weeks since they REFUSED TO PAY RENT.




Cindy always CLAIMED that Chris Wright was GAY -- and Chris claimed he was INTO HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with the Assistant Pastor of St. James, Episcopalian https://www.stjamesp.org/ -- who had just been transferred to another town, and Chris was PANICKED over with whom he'd continue to TRAFFICK!!!


At FIRST PRESBYTERIAN they are just . . . 



Christian SEX-FIENDS!!!




Trump Likened Relationship With Kim Jong Un To Having 'Chemistry' With A Woman


In new audio from 2020 released by Bob Woodward, Trump raved about his connection to the North Korean dictator.


Josephine Harvey  Oct 23, 2022, 09:10 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-kim-jong-un-chemistry_n_6355c240e4b08e0e608fd580








Stephen Colbert Left Speechless By Not-So-Hidden ‘Penis Meaning’  In New Trump Audio


The "Late Show" host was stunned into silence for 10 seconds after hearing this one.


Ed Mazza  Oct 25, 2022, 02:57 AM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stephen-colbert-trump-penis-meaning_n_63576dfee4b04cf8f386f212



Y'all remember THIS???


Well, it SEEMS that New Hanover and Pender County Dem D.A. Benjamin R. David: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html -- with his identical REPUBLICAN TWIN BROTHER, Columbus and Brunswick County D.A. Jon David: https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2021/05/14/district-attorney-allegedly-seduced-mans-wife-wrecked-marriage/ -- CAN'T KEEP THEIR DICKS IN THEIR PRESBYTERIAN-ELDER-PANTS!!!


But NOW, Dem Governor Roy Cooper has FORCED JON DAVID to TAKE ACTION!!!




North Carolina Sheriff Resigns After Shocking, Racist Comments About Black Employees


Columbus County Sheriff Jody Greene was recorded saying racial slurs not long after he took office.


Oct 25, 2022, 03:09 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jody-greene-sheriff-north-carolina-resigns_n_633f0739e4b04cf8f36b84f3


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-letter-sent-secured-server-and-email.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/pope-francis-and-jesus-get-last-word.html





YES, this morning, I found that AFTER 17 DAYS, the DRUG MAFIA returned the bone they first left on my deck-railing!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/10/the-lord-giveth-me-bone-and-lord-de.html


THIS MORNING, Richard from across the street -- who is five years older than my 71 years and was a Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), Member in the 1960s, and later a BOXING CHAMP and INSTRUCTOR -- and served for a time as a US DRUG INTERDICTION OFFICER -- got a BIG KICK  out of the disappearing and re-appearing BONE (which was placed on DIFFERENT PARTS of that root today while I NAPPED),


Richard has ALSO BEEN HARASSED by Drug Mafia -- and told me when I FIRST MOVED HERE December 1, 2018 -- that Landlady Gold Walker's son Allen Walker of http://www.walkerworldnc.com/ is the STUPIDEST PERSON HE'S EVER MET -- as well as one of the TOP DRUG TRAFFICKERS with his REPUBLICAN COMMON-LAW CHRISTIAN LAWYER-WIFE:



Allen Walker with Rachel and Thom Goolsby -- who did drug business with Republican Jonathan Deputy!!!


But it was Allen's FIRST WIFE who told me GOLD WALKER knew NOTHING OF IT !!!



Layne McNeill Smith is Allen's CURRENT SQUEEZE.











SO MUCH has been written about the death of Leslie Jordan, that I have little to add to that -- EXCEPT for my EXPERIENCE WITH HIM:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMka-bfT_Sw


IN THIS BAR, I ran into Leslie Jordan sitting alone -- nursing a festive Shirley Temple!!! This AFTER I'd seen his STAGE SHOW -- and we entertained each other for at least twenty minutes. Leslie LOVED that I had been Tennessee Williams's Last Assistant -- and that I'd REALLY gotten to know Del Shores.


https://www.thepalmcabaret.com/


I met Del here: https://www.act2pv.com/ -- and spoke with him at LENGTH. And HE SAID that just like his native Winters, Texas, that when the FEDS FINALLY SWOOPED IN to STOP DRUG TRAFFICKING -- EVERY SINGLE DEMOCRATIC (mostly), and REPUBLICAN  POLITICIAN  was ARRESTED AND CONVICTED -- and NEARLY EVERY CHRISTIAN MINISTER!!!


And SO WILL GO Wilmington, North Carolina!!!












My PREVIOUS blogging about Leslie Jordan that MANY FOUND on my blog -- yesterday :











.

No comments:

Post a Comment