Friday, October 7, 2022

Some BONES to Pick -- and the NC Debate Was a DISASTER for both Beasley and Budd -- but SEPARATELY, My NC Rep. Deb Butler Knocked It Out of the PARK!!!

 


This apparent processed cattle bone (for dogs to chew on), was placed right where you see it on my deck rail late this morning. It is surprisingly HEAVY and TOTALLY COOL -- if I decorated with a New Mexico motif !!!





>>> Again, another one for ALL to read :


Rahm:


As an AMBASSADOR, you NEED to read this one. It will have SERIOUS INTERNATIONAL CONSEQUENCES!!!


It will go to SCOTUS, some Dems from the Prez down to in Congress, and the DCCC as well. Also to my NAZI Meyer "Stepford" Cousins -- Greg Lernihan and his Family:




Deb Butler  will LOVE the PUBLICITY !!!


Scott


Fortunately, my next-door Marijuana Dealer who also deals HARD DRUGS passed by, and HE, TOO, was amazed that someone placed it there. Rob McKinney KNOWS that I don't SCARE that easily, and the drug dealers upstairs, Kat Addington and her boyfriend Jack -- like Rob -- get along with me SUPER WELL. 


I've made it CLEAR TO THEM -- as well as to Rob's FATHER, Robert "Bob" James McKinney, Sr., a GIANT DRUG TRAFFICKER with his New York State Drug-Trafficking brother, and of course Wilmington's OWN Jonathan Deputy -- a HUGE Republican Party Drug Trafficker -- that since Wilmington is CHOCK FULL of DRUNKS and DRUG ADDICTS -- all protected by our Mayor, City Council, County Commission, District Attorney, Police Chief, and Sheriff -- in the NAME OF JESUS whom they WORSHIP PUBLICLY -- NO POINT in fighting them!!!


They ALL work for my Kenan Family, our Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group (and Costco), and our TOP BUSINESS PARTNER Vladimir Putin. The SAME PEOPLE own virtually EVERY REPUBLICAN and the Biden/Clinton/Manchin/Emanuel/Pelosi/Cuellar/Buttigieg/Maloney Democrats.


TODAY, there is ONLY the CHRISTIAN NATIONALISTS PARTY of in-charge Dems and all Repubs.


As to tonight's debate, NEITHER ONE OF THEM has decent debating skills, Ted Budd often stood arrogantly and delivered ridiculous lines -- while Cheri Beasley kept getting "lost in the weeds" -- but usually recovering decently -- not well.


BOTTOM LINE is that no one learned a THING about their policy proposals, it was BORING (imagine Dr. Oz debating John Fetterman -- HA!!!), but Ted Budd STANDS BY his voting not to certify Joe Biden's win, and he JUSTIFIED it as being "to stimulate discussion of it".





>>> SOME NEWS BEFORE DEB BUTLER:



Vice Admiral Jack Buono, Head of the US Merchant Marine Academy -- who worked actually piloting EXXON-MOBIL oil tankers and Drug Trafficking for my Kenan Family most of his professional life -- RETIRED this past June. But here is what I sent HIM not so long ago -- followed by the story of MORE TROUBLES -- ENDEMIC at the Academy:



Ship captain allegedly drugged two students at sea, raped one of them


Blake Ellis and Melanie Hicken, CNN  Published 7:04 AM EDT, Fri October 7, 2022


https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/07/us/shipping-captain-rape-invs/index.html


I COMPLETELY AGREE that the following is SUPER SERIOUS and could be very difficult dealing with a LARGE ATTACK via "Microwaves"!!! THIS is really a BIGGER THREAT than nuclear weapons - since it does not HARM PROPERTY or WEALTH -- only PEOPLE!!!



US Embassy in Havana, Cuba


Exclusive: Dozens of CIA officers accuse intel agency of soft-pedaling its ‘Havana Syndrome’  investigation


Katie Bo Lillis, Jeremy Herb and Kylie Atwood, CNN  Updated 5:43 PM EDT, Wed October 5, 2022


https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/05/politics/cia-investigation-havana-syndrome-mysterious-illness/index.html




Democratic House Leaders Dance Around The Succession Issue


The party’s top leadership hasn’t changed since the Bush administration, and the caucus is getting increasingly frustrated that there’s no clear handover plan.


Jonathan Nicholson  Oct 7, 2022, 03:41 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dems-succession_n_634075c1e4b04cf8f36d8f3a






Erroneous GPS Directions Lead To North Carolina Man's Tragic Death


Phil Paxson, 47, died after leaving his daughter's birthday celebration last week.


Ben Blanchet  Oct 7, 2022, 09:14 AM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/gps-directions-lead-to-death_n_633fd1b7e4b03e8038c7d93e


About 2008, my GPS sent me WAY OFF my direct route on I-85 through North Carolina -- claiming a HUGE ACCIDENT and TRAFFIC STOPPAGE -- into HIGH CHRISTIAN COUNTRY !!!








When I realized that NO ONE ELSE was also travelling the GRAVEL ROAD I was eventually sent to, I found my way back to I-85 and learned there had BEEN NO ACCIDENT.


While in Political Exile in Mexico in 2010, my GPS once tried to get me to drive through a CURVED LONG RAILROAD TUNNEL!!!


LATER, that year, it sent me on an abandoned road, that soon had uncleared boulders on it, and a local man told me it FELL OFF THE CLIFF just a kilometer ahead!!!


I will NEVER HAVE a self-driving or even self-parking car -- the CIA can KILL YOU in it!!!


EVEN TONIGHT, my SPECTRUM TV over internet STUCK -- and it took me FIVE MINUTES to clear the HACKERS so I could tune to the Beasley/Budd Debate -- carried on SPECTRUM NEWS!!!


And SPECTRUM advertises CONSTANTLY on how they ELIMINATE HACKERS -- but as is WELL DOCUMENTED in this blog, my SPECTRUM INTERNET allows TOTAL CONTROL BY HACKERS of Google/Blogger -- and THIS BLOG. MORE than a few times this week I FOUGHT to get control of my blog back!!!


PLUS, SPECTRUM partnered with DRUG MAFIA MAYOR "Bill" Saffo and his TOP ALLY City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark to KILL ME with this SPECTRUM TRUCK on February 13, 2017 -- and TODAY, CITY COUNCIL -- all Christians -- thinks that is FUNNY -- and REFUSE to compensate me -- IN FACT they got my Kenan Cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher's Law Firm to give me a SMALL PERCENTAGE of what is normally awarded for such a hit -- WITHOUT even suing Saffo, Rivenbark, and the City of Wilmington.





>>> AN EMAIL FROM DEB BUTLER:


Rep. Deb Butler electdebbutler@gmail.com

To Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

Video link  https://youtu.be/wi7pyYvh7Cg

 

It's the VIDEO that's so GOOD!!! ~ Scott


Dear Scott,


Politics should not be a blood sport. Remember when we could disagree without being disagreeable?  And compromise was a good thing? I believe in leading with ideas… not division and extremism.  Aren’t you tired of it?  I know I am.  Let’s elect folks of integrity who care about their neighbors more than some misguided sense of power.  After all, we are all in this together.  My focus is on solutions for North Carolina.

 
I gave this speech at the New Hanover County Unity Banquet this September.  I hope it reinforces your belief that you and I are the somebody's who have got to do something to make our community and country a better place.

So, I need to use my voice to be sure all my 2020 voters turnout this year to turn NC BLUE, and alas that requires resources.


I am reaching out for your help because you get it.  There are only 32 days left until the election.  I hope you can lend some support.  It’s really important.

 

With much gratitude,

Deb Butler 

 
 
Paid for by Elect Deb Butler

Elect Deb Butler
401 S 4th Street
Wilmington NC 28401 United States









.

No comments:

Post a Comment