Monday, October 10, 2022

My Buddy Jamie Lee Curtis SPEAKS OUT!!! / Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney -- and Biden, Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Raskin, Schiff, and Swalwell -- DOUBLE DOWN Demanding THREE BIG DOLLARS of Me to Support the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA by the CIA, Christian Churches, My Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL -- and Vladimir Putin:

 




>>> Greg Lernihan and his Family:


SCOTUS just ACCEPTED THIS, so ALL my High Government Contacts have sent Received Receipts!!!


SCOTUS Justices and ALL in the US Government -- please:


Hello, Rahm:


I was TOTALLY SHOCKED to see that Raskin, Schiff, and Swalwell -- ALL of whom I had considered PRIME PRESIDENTIAL material -- are ALIGNED with Sean Patrick Maloney and his TRAITOROUS DCCC!!!


That said, Bernie Sanders is really too old, now, to be accepted seriously by many. However, as I've TOLD HIM BEFORE, Sheldon Whitehouse would make a GREAT PRESIDENT -- and SO WOULD NC Gov. Roy Cooper -- BOTH could use more NATIONAL EXPOSURE!!!


LOOK, what I expose HERE:




Scott


ADDED @ 1:05 AM: I'm SUPER-SHOCKED!!! The CIA or other HACKERS sent a REPEAT of last night's Message!!! NOW. I'll have to go BACK and CORRECT IT with ALL OF THEM.


I'd TRIED to send THIS -- with apropos Comments:










Does everyone remember how Ann Landers (Esther "Eppie" Pauline Lederer), COMPETED with her SISTER, Abigail Van Buren (Pauline Esther "Popo" Phillips), to be the TOP ADVICE COLUMNIST in the USA most of my life???


Ann Landers ALWAYS ADVISED that before a DATE -- ALWAYS floss and brush your TEETH -- then rinse out with BEER -- so your mouth is INVITING TO KISS!!!


I DOUBT the above cop did that first!!!


Ever since I identified Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney -- HEAD of the DCCC -- as a TOP TRAITOR aligned with my Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin:



I have gotten four to six emails per day -- DEMANDING I SEND THEM THREE DOLLARS -- and given the people whose NAMES have been used to contact me:


"President Biden has emailed you. Nancy Pelosi has emailed you. Hillary Clinton has emailed you. Jamie Raskin has emailed you. Adam Schiff has emailed you. Eric Swalwell has emailed you."


These HIGH DEMOCRATS are so LACKING IN CONFIDENCE that they only ask for THREE DOLLARS!!! If Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, and the Oath-Keepers emailed me for money -- I bet they would ask for AT LEAST one hundred dollars!!!


So, I will KEEP SENDING my blog postings to these Dems and the DCCC via Secured Server Forms -- but TONIGHT, I UNSUBSCRIBED and sent them this MESSAGE:


I have been HARASSED by the DCCC ever since I identified Sean Patrick Mahoney as a TOP TRAITOR with Biden, Hillary Clinton, and ALL OTHER DEMS that the DCCC supports -- all PAID FOR by my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL and Bank of America Political Action Groups in partnership with our biggest Business Partner, Vladimir Putin and HIS BUDDY Rex Tillerson -- who DEMOCRATS REFUSE to have testify under oath!!!


Also, Brett McGurk, for EXXON-MOBIL, the American Petroleum Institute, and the Saudi Government (TOP ALLIES of the Bush Family), controlled GW Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and NOW, Joe Biden. There is ONE PARTY: The Christian Nationalists Party (NAZI), and DCCC Dems are PART OF IT with Trump and all of the Republicans. 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/10/is-sean-patrick-maloney-biggest-dem.html


So, I will CONTINUE to support REAL DEMOCRATS like the Independent Bernie Sanders, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, and my own NC Gov. Roy Cooper.


THANKS for reading this!!!


Scott David Kenan -- last assistant to Tennessee Williams and PERSONAL FRIEND of all of JFK's sisters, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Ronald and Nancy Reagan, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- and TODAY, I'm PROUDEST to know Jamie Lee Curtis, who when I met her three years ago, KNEW my Kenan Relatives -- associated with SILENT SAM and UNC, Chapel Hill -- run WORLDWIDE White Supremacy and HARD DRUGS with the CIA, most Christian Churches, and Vladimir Putin.


>>> WHILE I WAS WRITING THE ABOVE, MY BROTHER MIKE EMAILED ME (using my nephew Max's email!!!), ASKING TO JOIN HIM FOR LUNCH, TOMORROW!!!


TODAY, when I called and spoke with Mom, she was in a hurry and couldn't speak for long -- but she LOVED hearing about the HONEY BEE stand at Riverfest, and that I spoke with the Cop who ARRESTED ME in 2011!!!


Also, Mom told me ten days ago that Mike was coming down to Raleigh to make sure her gutter-work is handled properly, so he must now be in Raleigh, and I BET they BOTH plan to take me to lunch, tomorrow !!!



I'm so HAPPY -- I haven't seen Mike since this photo was taken in his kitchen in late 2009!!!





Biden has a big oil problem. Here’s what you need to know about the recent OPEC+ decision.


Analysis by Paul LeBlanc, CNN  Updated 8:31 AM EDT, Mon October 10, 2022


https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/10/politics/opec-oil-biden-what-matters/index.html




Jamie Lee Curtis Powerfully Responds To Kanye West's 'Abhorrent' Antisemitic Tweet 


Curtis became emotional discussing West's recent tweet after telling the rapper that his “words hurt and incite violence.” 


Cole Delbyck  Oct 10, 2022, 04:09 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jamie-lee-curtis-responds-to-kanye-wests-antisemitic-tweet_n_6344606ce4b03e8038cc11b3



I'm not the ONLY GIANT Jamie Lee Curtis has taken a SHINE TO -- and like this guy, I'm 1/4 DUTCH -- on my mother's side!!!








Ricky Gervais' Response On Possible Return To Host Golden Globes Is So Ricky


The British comedian cut Hollywood down to size at the awards five times — and Twitter is hoping he'll do it again.


Ron Dicker  Oct 10, 2022, 02:07 PM EDT Updated 3 hours ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ricky-gervais-golden-globes-twitter_n_63442858e4b0e376dc041e9f





.

No comments:

Post a Comment