Thursday, October 6, 2022

Is Sean Patrick Maloney the BIGGEST DEM TRAITOR in the US HOUSE??? I Ask Him about THAT!!! / A Judge DESTROYS Repub Michael V. Lee's FALSE ATTACK on Dem Candidate Army Col. Marcia Mason / And MORE!!!:

 




>>> I got Rahm's Receipt -- now YOURS!!!


Hey Rahm:


You have to read this to believe it: "Joshua Fought The Battle Of Jericho -- and The Walls Came a-Tumblin' DOWN!!!"


And I ain't even RELIGIOUS!!!


Sean Patrick Maloney and the DCCC both sent Received Receipts:




Scott


JUST NOW, HACKERS caused me to have to FORCE WINDOWS OFF TWICE -- completely CORRUPTING Google/Blogger -- for CERTAIN it is because I spent ALL AFTERNOON digging up TONS OF DIRT and GOOD STUFF, TOO, on Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney.


The SECOND TIME I got this computer up -- and ALL TABS and FUNCTIONS were FULLY FUNCTIONAL except BLOGGER KEPT GETTING STUCK, I got THIS from LINKED-IN via email:




My USUAL WAY of getting images into this blog when the CIA, Vladimir Putin, or perhaps EXXON-MOBIL or Kenan Advantage Group HACKERS FREEZE my ability to work on this blog is too TIME CONSUMING, so I HOPE a NEW WAY I just thought of will WORK!!!


And TO THEIR CREDIT, current local Republican BIG-WIGS contacted me for all the DIRT on Sherman's having diddled the vagina of a five-year-old girl in Thalian Hall Theater -- and the Wilmington Star News published that POLICE OFFICERS intimidated the girl's FATHER into NOT pressing charges because Sherman's WIFE, Judge Sandra Alice (Ray) Criner, was HEAD of the Republican Party and they BOTH were TOP CHRISTIANS!!!


They had CLAIMED to be MEMBERS of First Baptist on Kenan Plaza (5th Avenue and Market Streets with Kenan Memorial Fountain in the center of it), and I sent the PASTOR THERE that posting and he wrote back that after checking with MANY, NO ONE had ever seen EITHER of them in church there -- LOL!!!


And writing of local Republican Judges, I ALSO EXPOSED Judge Lindsey Leigh (McKee) Luther for her husband, Evan Luther, a SHERIFF'S DETECTIVE, who with Asst. District Attorney Alex Nicely, posted on FACEBOOK instructions on how to make BUMP STOCKS to turn any gun into a RAPID REPEATER -- and how they PLANNED to take out ALL NON-WHITES and people who did not understand that CHRISTIANITY is the RELIGION OF KILLING anyone who disagrees with you:



Judge Lindsey Luther -- like D.A. Ben David -- has served as DEACON and ELDER at the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking -- First Presbyterian.






WELL, at least this DISTRACTION has shown that I am NOT A PARTY PARTISAN, and ATTACK HYPOCRITICAL CRIMINALS of BOTH PARTIES!!!



Col. Marcia Morgan


Courts decline to block Marcia Morgan's ads in tough Senate 9 race against Michael Lee


WHQR  Published October 6, 2022 at 4:51 PM EDT









FBI sends Hunter Biden tax, gun purchase evidence to U.S. Attorney 


MATTHEW MOSK, PAT MILTON, GRAHAM KATES, ANDRES TRIAY  UPDATED ON: OCTOBER 6, 2022 / 7:52 PM / CBS NEWS




Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney

info@seanmaloney.com

https://seanmaloney.house.gov/contact

ocdems1@gmail.com

https://dccc.org/contact/


October 6, 2022


Dear Mr. Maloney,


My name is Scott David Kenan and I grew up GAY in a Roman Catholic Yankee household -- and like you have been associated with Jesuit Priests, which I wanted to JOIN in Junior High -- but got OVER all of that RELIGIOUS BULL SHIT by the time I graduated high school.


As you know, Hillary Clinton actually was a FAR RIGHT REPUBLICAN and BILL CLINTON was adopted by George HW Bush and his wife Barbara -- they PREFERED BILL and HILLARY -- because they EXPANDED Bush Family Hard-Drug Trafficking MORE than EITHER Bush President was able to.


And Barack Obama had HIS PROBLEMS TOO with HIS "Body Man" and LOVER since BEFORE he left the Illinois Senate, Reggie Love.




BECAUSE Hackers have stolen so much of my TIME getting PAST THEM, I will leave most of the DEEP RESEARCH on you to READERSbut the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS are that you have a GREAT HUSBAND for many years in an OPEN SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP that WORKS -- and of your THREE CHILDREN, I'm just wondering if your adopted son Jesus uses the COMMON Mexican "Chuy" to be called -- funny that it is pronounced CHEWY, and to CHEW JESUS (THE HOST), as a CATHOLIC when I was young was a MORTAL SIN  -- LOL!!!


As HEAD of the DCCC, you have SUPPORTED Nancy Pelosi -- TOTALLY HATED by Dems and Repubs alike -- for being the BIGGEST THIEF using INSIDER TRADING in Congress. 


ALSO, ALL DEM INCUMBENTS in the recent Primaries. Those include HYPER DRUG TRAFFICKER Henry Cuellar of Laredo, Texas, one of the BIGGEST CIA DRUG TRAFFICKERS with my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL and of course Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton -- while they were in office.


I have TONS of INSIDE INFO because I was held hostage for five weeks in 2010 in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico by two sons of El Chapo Guzman, who told me that El Chapo's BIGGEST DRUG PARTNERS were then-President Obama, then-Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, FOX NEWS/Rupert Murdock, and Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel.



WHERE they held me hostage on Calle Costa Rica, Puerto Vallarta.






So, are you IN FACT the LARGEST TRAITOR in the Democratic Party in the US Congress ???


My HUNDREDS of CONTACTS who will very soon get this (right after you do -- if HACKERS don't prevent that), are just "DYING TO KNOW"!!!


Sincerely,


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment