Sunday, October 2, 2022

A Donald Trump SUPER-CHUMP -- in a NIETZSCHE Cap -- SCREAMED at Me from Bourbon Street Restaurant (where I met Bush cousin Bill Toups for dinner -- before spending the night with him in 2017), to Slainte Irish Tavern -- Where TWO PATRONS Said They TOTALLY SUPPORT CHRISTIAN METH TRAFFICKING!!! / So Much MORE:

 




>>> Yes, Rahm Emanuel read this -- now ALL OTHERS :


Hi Rahm:


You DON'T have to read this, but I BET  all SCOTUS Justices, TWO Dem Presidents, our current VEEP -- as well as Michelle Obama, and then some CRAZY Democrats TOP in the US Congress -- ALL WILL!!!




Scott







Not ALL Wilmingtonians are HATEFUL CHRISTIANS!!!




This 100% solar community endured Hurricane Ian with no loss of power and minimal damage


Rachel Ramirez, CNN  Updated 11:53 AM EDT, Sun October 2, 2022






Gov. Cooper’s office releases statement following WECT report into Columbus Co. Sheriff Jody Greene’s racist comments


https://www.wect.com/2022/09/30/gov-coopers-office-releases-statement-following-wect-report-into-columbus-co-sheriffs-racist-comments/


See halfway down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/mom-ruth-anne-meyer-kenan-and-had-17.html


>>> KENANS, KENANS EVERYWHERE -- and NOTHING TO DRINK but the DIRTIEST OIL!!!



A Railroad Megamerger Could Be A Boon To Canada’s Dirty Oil Industry


Rail is never oil producers’ first choice, but a new transcontinental line could become the most attractive backup option when pipelines fail .


Alexander C. Kaufman  Oct 1, 2022, 05:45 AM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/railroad-merger-oil_n_633456a0e4b0e376dbf2247d






My 72-Year-Old Patient  Wanted To Have More Gay Sex. I Didn't Expect His Quest To Change My Own Love Life.


“'I just came out two years ago and I’m dating. But I’m 72,' he shrugged, smiling. 'Something needs to change. Before I die, I want to have more sex!'


Sarah Gundle  Oct 1, 2022, 08:30 AM EDT










>>> TODAY REALLY BEGAN AT 11:00 AM -- when I called my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and we spoke for 21 minutes:


Mom had just gotten home from church -- and said she didn't know if she would get home -- because the TIRE PRESSURE idiot light was burning the whole time. She had just had to deal with a DEAD BATTERY, that had ALSO freaked her out, and although she had just spoken to my sister Jane who lives five miles away, she had NOT TOLD JANE.


Mom said Jane was SUPER-BUSY pulling all of the fallen limbs in her yard to the street (Raleigh suffered FAR MORE from Ian than did Wilmington), Jane has been suffering DIZZY SPELLS, has TONS TO DO before travelling with Jim-of-Michigan to Belize, later this week, so Mom DIDN'T WANT TO WORRY JANE.


So, I explained that that light only means she's lost at least 1/3 the usual pressure in a tire, and if it didn't LOOK LOWER than HALF-FULL, she could drive it to a service station and get some YOUNG GUY to help a 99-year-old RE-FILL HER TIRES.


Mom said she had NEVER seen that idiot light before, and it had been MONTHS since she'd had an Oil Change -- when they would have adjusted all of her tires' pressure -- so LIKE ME -- she had a super-slow leak and no repair was likely necessary.


IN FACT, just two days ago, MY SAME IDIOT LIGHT had come on, but no tires looked low -- and like Mom's SUV, my Pontiac Vibe did NOT pull to either side when I let loose of the wheel on a straight-away.


Mom was REALLY WORRIED, and it took me nearly the FULL TWENTY MINUTES to convince her -- and she decided to call AAA, that she's a member of -- to see if she could drive there TODAY (or at least Monday morning), to have them check it out.


And then she kept THANKING ME for taking such a LOAD OFF HER MIND!!!




So, after completing the call, I drove to the nearby Kenan-controlled Mobil station for AIR -- but the machine accepted my two dollars, and then it RAN -- but but it's connection fitting was BROKEN, so I drove to the SHELL STATION where the air WORKED!!!


Readers will surely remember that Quality Oil in Winston-Salem is OWNED by my Bennett Friends -- they the LARGEST SHELL OIL DISTRIBUTOR in the USA!!!





Graham Bennett, PRESIDENT of Quality Oil, today.



In the spring of 1973, I travelled with my close friend Bert Bennett III at Denison University south, and spent a LONG WEEKEND with the Bennett Family and Bert Bennett, JUNIOR, showed me how to stick my finger in their Cook's fresh biscuits -- and then fill the HOLE with SORGHUM MOLASSES!!!



As the HEAD of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY in North Carolina for MANY YEARS -- Bert JUNIOR had gotten TWO DEM GOVERNORS elected TWICE -- and then AGAIN after a break -- since only two terms in a ROW -- and ALSO for getting JFK to WIN IN NC!!!


https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article214998535.html


Well, I parked in front of Benefits Management, Inc. -- WHERE Evan Fish LANDED -- when Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had Wilmington Christian Police force my friend Evan William Fish to jump to his DEATH  on September 3. 2011 -- because he could PROVE that my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury, and Lee E. Gosney, Jr. -- BEST FRIENDS WITH MY FATHER, William Scott Kenan, supplied the Christian Churches and Politicians of BOTH PARTIES in Wilmington with ADDICTIVE DRUGS.





And LATER:




I wanted to CONGRATULATE the sons of Teri Motsinger -- owner of Benefits Management, Inc. -- who have EXPANDED their COMIC BUSINESS:



Ben Motsinger looks JUST LIKE HIS MOTHER!!!




BOTH brothers were OFF, today, so I left word with the clerk, and headed for Front Street.


So, I walked north on Front Street -- beginning at Princess Street -- and with the town having only BRAVE TOURISTS and TONS OF WILMINGTONIANS enjoying the perfect weather -- MANY PEOPLE, most of whom I did NOT RECOGNIZE -- stopped me to THANK ME FOR THIS BLOG!!!


The merchants near Thirteen, a BAR ONLY that is to open October 13 and the building is OWNED by GOLD WALKER -- but MANAGED by her only son, Allen Walker, Jr. -- and his REPUBLICAN LAWYER common-law SECOND WIFE -- is then opening a PRIVATE CLUB on the top floor for DRUG MAFIA -- just like THE EAT SPOT -- that is where Beer Bario is today, had a MAFIA PRIVATE CLUB on its second floor in 2011 and 2012 while I was HOMELESS!!! And THEY brought that up -- I didn't!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/ddt-outlet-lives-up-to-its-name-former.html?m=0


So, I walked all the way up to The Cotton Exchange -- where I learned that PING'S TIBET -- that I KNEW hired CHILD MOLESTERS -- had CLEARED OUT!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/05/in-aftermath-of-mothers-day-2018-much.html






When returning south, I got to in front of Bourbon Street, and I ran into Alvin, a 30-year-old kid who just got his GED -- and is the CLOSING MANAGER of the SUBWAY on Front Street -- he had JUST been to Memory Lane Comics and bought a COMIC BOOK. I told him they OBVIOUSLY love him for his friendliness to ALL -- and his DEDICATED HARD WORK, and if he STAYS THERE and gets promoted to MANAGEMENT -- while ALSO studying to get his BUSINESS DEGREE -- he will be able to get a GREAT JOB with ANY RESTAURANT GROUP in the USA!!!

Then, as soon as he parted, I met the GUY in the NIETZSCHE CAP.






I commented on THAT, and he claimed that RONALD REAGAN -- whom he had NEVER EVEN MET, like I did:



 . . . was the BEST AMERICAN PRESIDENT, EVER:




And he claimed that DONALD TRUMP was the BEST CHRISTIAN that God ever sent to EARTH -- except MAYBE for JESUS CHRIST!!!


Well, ALL the people on that block of Front Street were LAUGHING UP A STORM as he would NOT STOP FOLLOWING ME and SCREAMING his NONSENSE as loud as he could !!!


Fortunately, the manager of Front Street Brewery came out and asked MR. NIETZSCHE to CALM DOWN -- but he yelled at HIM, TOO, and then DUCKED into Slainte Irish Pub -- and two patrons there told me they LOVE CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKERS.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment