Monday, October 3, 2022

DESPERATE for Votes, My NC State Senator Michael V. Lee -- the PROVABLY HUGE LIAR about My Friends Gov. Roy Cooper and Elizabeth Redenbaugh (recipient of the 2011 Kennedy Profile in Courage Award), PICKS ON Marcia Mason -- Who is TOUGHER than He COULD EVER BE -- LOL!!!

 


Michael V. Lee, Republican New Hanover County District Court Judge Chad Hogston, and the most previous Chancellor of UNC Wilmington, Jose' Sartarelli



>>> OKSCOTUS Justices -- YOU Biden, Harris, the Obamas, etc.:


Rahm:


Mercifully, you are NOT MENTIONED in this one -- but you WON'T BELIEVE who has DIED less than a month ago. Hoist his FAVE (single-malt scotch), in a TOAST -- as noted in his linked-to Obituary -- to His Memory !!!




Scott David Kenan
Cyber-General, Five Stars
Mexico y Estados Unidos
(self-appointed)



Heidi Lee, wife of Michael V. Lee -- displaying the CROSS of NAZI/Christian Jesus.




This story broke in the News this afternoon -- and this is the ONLY News Report of it I've read so far:




State senator Michael Lee files lawsuit against opponent Marcia Morgan over campaign ad 


By Jon Evans  Published: Oct. 3, 2022 at 1:43 PM EDT|Updated: 5 hours ago


WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - Incumbent state senator Michael Lee (R-New Hanover) has filed a lawsuit against his opponent in the upcoming General Election, Marcia Morgan, and her political campaign committee over a television ad running for the District 7 race.


The lawsuit, filed Monday in New Hanover County Superior Court, seeks a temporary restraining order and a preliminary injunction against Morgan and the campaign, prohibiting them from running the television ad that Lee calls “false and defamatory”. The lawsuit says Morgan’s claims that Lee used his political position as state senator “to serve his real estate clients” are untrue, and seeks damages for defaming Lee’s law firm.


“Marcia Morgan has spent this campaign lying about my positions on the issues, but this ad falsely attacking my law firm and partners is not only laughably false, it is defamatory,” Lee said in a statement contained inside a news release. “There are legal and political consequences when you lie and defame people and small businesses. Marcia Morgan is going to learn the political consequences on November 8, but the legal consequences could last longer.”


https://www.wect.com/2022/10/03/state-senator-michael-lee-files-lawsuit-against-opponent-marcia-morgan-over-campaign-ad/




THE FIRST THING that I found by googling Michael V. Lee, was THIS!!!


Former New Hanover Republican Party chair  files ethics complaint against Michael Lee over development issues


Benjamin Schachtman  November 1, 2018


In this article we are REMINDED that Michael Lee was TOTALLY ALLIED with TWICE DISGRACED Repub NC State Senator and confirmed Closet Case Homo as well as DRUG TRAFFICKER Thom Goolsby -- as well as HIS ALLY, Homo Tom Fetzer, former Mayor of Raleigh and CHAIR of the NC Republican Party -- until the TEA PARTY got wind of his HOMOSEXUALITY -- and BOOTED HIM!!!


I met Tom Fetzer in the Dixie Grill (still a hangout of Drug Traffickers, today), on Front MARKET Street in Wilmington in spring of 2011. Tom was SUPER EAGER to get along with me since I'm related to the late Frank Hawkins Kenan -- Head of the Republican Gang of Five who were DETERMINED to BRING BACK THE CONFEDERACY 


And in FACT, as one of the Assistant Pastors at First Presbyterian pointed out to me in Kenan Chapel (from which I'd ALREADY chased HOMO Drug Trafficker and White Supremacist D.A. Benjamin R. David, his REPUBLICAN FUNDRAISER/STRATEGIST WIFE Stephanie David -- and their three then-young children), the BAS RELIEF of Jesus's face in AGONY -- STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to show such graven images in Presbyterian Churches -- except in stained glass windows.


He told us -- in New Member Orientation Class -- that it represented Frank Hawkins Kenan -- the MODERN JESUS CHRIST!!!


IN FACT, Kenan Chapel was and IS the sacred sanctuary of the MODERN AMERICAN NAZI MOVEMENT -- just like Adolf Hitler had Wewelsburg -- and THIS is the AMERICAN WEWELSBURG:


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wewelsburg


Now, regarding the two that Michael Lee chose to be photographed with at the TOP of this posting:


Judge Chad Hogston CONVICTED ME of Cyberstalking HUGE REPUBLICAN Drug-Trafficker and White Supremacist and TOP First Presbyterian congregant Lawyer David A. Nash -- but what was AMAZING, is that he FIRST said he KNEW HE WAS VIOLATING my FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS as well as my FREEDOM OF PRESS RIGHTS -- blogs legally are part of the PRESS.



Jennifer Harjo was then a REPUBLICAN -- as well as a devout Roman Catholic!!!

ALSO, as Chief Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo pointed out when she took over defending me from a rookie assistant, the COMPLAINT and the EVIDENCE GIVEN IN COURT that I was CONVICTED ON had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHARGE OF CYBER-STALKING!!!


The REASON JUDGE HOGSTON GAVE is that HE, without credentials, DIAGNOSED me as BIPOLAR I -- based on D.A. Benjamin R. David's getting from my STILL America's TOP NAZI MOTHER this PROVABLY THEN FALSE CLAIM -- since my OWN Shrink/Nurse, Alexandra Whiddon, https://atlpsych.com/, told me in early 2009, that in EIGHT YEARS of working with me she had NEVER seen a symptom in me of BIPOLAR -- this was CONFIRMED later (2018 or '19), after I was committed to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital by Republican Jon Deputy on false claims -- and they CONFIRMED that I suffer from COMPLEX PTSD from my parents' CATHOLIC UPBRINGING OF ME -- and continuing HARASSMENT by nearly EVERY ELECTED OFFICIAL in Wilmington and New Hanover County Governments.





HOLY CRAP!!! David Nash DIED -- "UNEXPECTEDLY" -- just last month -- and less than a month ago, on September 6, 2022. I GUESS I can't sue him NOW  -- LOL!!!


Should I sue his ESTATE??? (an interesting thought!!!)


https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/batesville/name/david-nash-obituary?pid=202797549


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html


And back when I hung out in David Nash and John Stike, DDS and Land Developer's (Stike had borderline RAPED ME in 1984 or thereabout -- VERY WELL DOCUMENTED in my Blog), Costello's Gay Piano Bar on Princess Street -- I was ALSO taken home to Oak Island TWICE by Nash's "RETARDED" Black landscaper BOYFRIEND -- which is HOW I know that David Nash was a BOTTOM and PREFERRED HUGE BLACK DORKS!!!




And of COURSE THESE DEMOCRATS -- and SOME OF THEM might not be closet-case HOMOS -- but they are ALL GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS TODAY -- if you FOLLOW WHERE THEY GOT THEIR CAMPAIGN FUNDS FROM:


Mayor "Bill" Saffohttps://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


D. A. Benjamin R. David: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html


Sheriff Ed McMahon: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/they-traded-because-of-what-she-likes.html


BIG MINISTERS in Wilmington that TOTALLY TRAFFICK DRUGS for Jesus Christ their SAVIOR:



Pastor Robert Campbell, whom Sheriff McMahon introduced me to -- and LATER ADMITTED TRAFFICKING DRUGS WITH!!!







In 2015, Jennifer McCracken ADMITTED that her brother -- a TOP DETECTIVE on Sheriff Ed McMahon's Force -- as well as a TOP CIA AGENT TRAFFICKING DRUGS -- was ALSO in BUSINESS with the SAME PUERTO VALLARTA DRUG MAFIA who murdered Colin Stuart Hamilton -- HEAD of our Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- AFTER they presented me with a NEW TESTAMENT and a Tennessee Williams PLAY -- and DEMANDED I choose TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (whom they claimed was a DEMONIC CHILD MOLESTER), or JESUS 


-- Having copies of BOTH I declined to CHOOSE, and they told me they would murder ME if I didn't leave that group.




BOTH Bill and Hillary Clinton work for the BUSH FAMILY and my KENAN FAMILY and are NOT DEMOCRATS!!!



Republican Men showering together !!!







I don't know what happened to Marcia Morgan's WIKIPEDIA LISTING -- but a few years ago when I found it while she ran for her LAST ELECTION, her ACCOMPLISHMENTS while a FULL COLONEL in the US ARMY were as EXTRAORDINARY as my TOTAL ALLY's -- who LEFT the Republican Party over their trying to MURDER ME -- Col. Dorothy Newman:




Dottie Newman COULD NOT respond to me -- because without STEALING ANYTHING, I knew MORE CIA/US Government SECRETS -- than even SHE DID -- and it would BREAK HER OATH OF OFFICE!!!



Michael Lee is taking on the WRONG WOMAN!!!




North Carolina State Senator Michael V. Lee

info@leefornc.com

https://www.leefornc.com/

info@electmarciamorgan.com


MOST New Hanover County Republican Leadership as well as NC STATE Repub Leadership is ALREADY on my Email Lists and DO NOT BLOCK ME!!!


October 4, 2022


Dear Mr. Lee,


Please read my blog posting of my open Letter to you: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/10/desperate-for-votes-my-nc-state-senator.html


REMEMBER that New Hanover County Politicians of BOTH PARTIES are now under INTENSE SCRUTINY :


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-new-yorker-brought-down-tru-colors.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/letter-to-historian-drew-gilpin-faust.html


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jody-greene-north-carolina-sheriff-racist_n_6337be15e4b0e376dbf702d8


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/herschel-walker-girlfriend-abortion-report_n_633b7d42e4b02816452ce8e7


So, GOOD LUCK SUING ME!!!




Scott David Kenan










.

No comments:

Post a Comment