Sunday, October 16, 2022

My Letter to North Carolina State Senator and Leader of Democrats Dan Blue -- Who ALSO Lives in Hedingham/Raleigh Like My Mother -- Where a Juvenile Began His Killing Spree only Three Days Ago:

 







>>> SCOTUSDem Presidents (but NOT Clinton), please read this :


Hey there, "Tiny Dancer"!!!:


I BET you find THIS POSTING more fun than Barack Obama sticking his GIANT BLACK DORK up yer  A-HOLE !!!


Obama is HALF WHITE and raised by a White Mother, so by JEWISH RULES is considered WHITE !!! -- LOL!!!:




Scott David Kenan
Cyber-General, FIVE STARS
Mexico y Estados Unidos
Self-Appointed


Sen. Dan Blue
NC Senate Democratic Leader

16 West Jones Street, Rm. 1129

Raleigh, NC 27601

Dan.Blue@ncleg.gov, Bonnie.McNeil@ncleg.gov


Cc: acsgdl@state.gov, info@joshstein.org, https://governor.nc.gov/contact/contact-governor-cooper, deb.butler@ncleg.net, info@jeffjacksonnc.com, https://www.teddavisfornchouse.com/contact, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, MyStory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com, scoops@huffpost.com, scottdkenan@aol.com


October 16, 2022


Dear Sen. Blue,


My name is Scott David Kenan, I live in Wilmington, and my nearly 100 year old mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, lives in Hedingham only a few blocks from where the shootings began. Mom is fine, but I saw you on SPECTRUM NEWS last night, and YOU also live in Hedingham, too!!!


JUST NOW, the CIA, Vladimir Putin, or Kenan-Family-controlled Exxon-Mobil or Kenan Advantage Group HACKERS FROZE Google-Blogger so I had to FORCE WINDOWS 10 OFF to shake the HACKERS!!! 


This has PLAGUED ME for YEARS, and the first evidence I have of CIA control of my communications goes back to 1988, when a CIA Agent (Rick Neva -- the Neva River runs through St. Petersburg, Russia), also my roommate -- SECURED my Long Distance Service using his American Express card -- which took me TWO YEARS to get out of after Rick -- with my parents' help -- suddenly FLED my apartment without notice.


So much for THAT DISTRACTION -- LOL!!! I'm back BLOGGING, now.


My memoir of working for Tennessee Williams established me as the AUTHORITY on the last two years of Tenn's life -- and in conjunction with my buddy John Lahr -- we established that the Episcopal Church with the Republican Party (including my relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan -- Thomas S. Kenan III's father -- and James Graham "Uncle Jimmy" Kenan), the FBI, and CIA murdered Tennessee and then stole his estate from Harvard -- now worth about $2/3 Billion -- for Sewanee/Episcopal Church -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED TENNESSEE would happen at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982.


I just had ANOTHER TAKE-OVER of Blogger by HACKERS -- and I CANNOT attach images normally -- but I CAN copy them from elsewhere on the internet, and then paste them in:




EVEN THAT does not work for the first time ever!!! I'll add images after I get this out to you, my nearly 500 regular email contacts, and my TOP GOVERNMENT CONTACTS via Secured Servers -- ALL sending receipts each time: Ambassador Rahm Emanuel, SCOTUS, Prez Biden, VEEP Harris, BOTH Obamas, Schumer, Sanders, Whitehouse, Raskin, Schiff, Swalwell, TRAITOR Sean Patrick Maloney and his NAZI DCCC -- and my first cousin's NAZI husband, Greg Lernihan whose https://www.convergint.com/ carries TONS of TOP SECRET INFO for the US Government -- so Greg CONTROLS how that info flows!!!


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html


Meeting Jackie Onassis: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


The problem here in Wilmington is that nearly EVERY DEMOCRAT -- including Mayor "Bill" Saffo, District Attorney Benjamin R. David, and Sheriff Ed McMahon, are TOTAL HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS -- MOSTLY with the Presbyterian and Episcopalian Churches and ALL Black Christian Churches -- and TOP CIA AGENTS Kevin Maurer and Pam Sander (Head of Gannett Publications in the "Old South"), those Politicians ONLY get money from Republicans and Republican DARK MONEY GROUPS like the Oath Keepers, Q-Anon, etc.


I was a member of First Presbyterian for half a year in 2011, and Pastor Ernie Trice Thompson SHOWED ME how he kept that congregation LILY WHITE. I had friended a Black, retired FULL Army Colonel and his wife who wanted to join First Prez, but Ernie BRAGGED to me that he told them he fully supported GAY MARRIAGE -- which was POISON to Black Christians back then -- and they FLED!!!


Then Ernie was KICKED OUT for his support of Gay Rights/Marriage -- and after he was GONE (to another Presby Church: https://www.westpreschurch.org/staff), they APPROVED GAY MARRIAGE at First Prez!!! But they STILL allow no BLACKS!!!


William Rand Kenan, Sr., led the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection as an Elder at First Prez. Then, Woodrow Wilson's FATHER was Pastor there, so Wilson -- as a DEVOUT PRESBYTERIAN and PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT -- re-segregated the US GOVERNMENT and MILITARY, and William Rand Kenan, Jr., controlling the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey -- ESSO and now EXXON -- financed Adolf Hitler's election to Chancellor, and then BUILT the Oil Refineries in Germany that provided the MAJORITY of Fuels, Lubricants, and Pervitin (Adderall or Methamphetamine), that FUELED HITLER'S WAR MACHINE!!!


Today, my Kenan Family, partnered with the BUSHES and CHENEYS as well as the Clintons, the BLACKMAILED HOMO Barack Obama (by Rahm Emanuel and GW BUSH at Obama's First Inauguration), and Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, Henry Cuellar, Sean Maloney, etc., BOUGHT JOE BIDEN for my Kenan Family via Rex Tillerson and EXXON-MOBIL's Political Action Committee. ALL of the Press keeps REPORTING THIS and actual Progressive Dems HATE JOE BIDEN who is trying to make REPUBLICANS WIN since he is such a LIAR!!!


Brett McGurk is the UNIFYING PUTIN ALLY who controlled Presidents GW Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and now Joe Biden. My last overnight date was with Bush Cousin Bill Toups in fall of 2017. After the sex, we were up all night discussing how the Kenan and Bush Families with the Episcopal Church and the Presbyterian Church run worldwide HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY.


ALSO, I dated Thomas S. Kenan III's ex-long-time lover, Curtis "Robby" Anderson, in 1985 in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments while Blue Velvet  was being filmed there -- and MET Tom Kenan's current lover, WHITE HIGH-END DRUG-TRASH from Figure-Eight Island, where Tom, his stepmother Betty (Price) Kenan, and three other Kenans had and might still have, mansions.


The EXXON-MOBIL, Obama/Hillary Clinton State Department and CIA DRUG MAFIA that held me captive FIVE TIMES in or near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2010 -- included TWO of El Chapo Guzman's sons, who told me El Chapo did MOST of his DRUG BUSINESS with President Obama, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Benjamin Netanyahu and the Israeli Government, Fox News, and Rupert Murdock.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


In January 2015, in a Carl's Jr., near the Puerto Vallarta Costco (Costco is TOTALLY TIED to Kenan Family Drug Trafficking). I met a recently-retired TOP EXXON-MOBIL EXECUTIVE who TOLD ME that Thomas S. Kenan III  is just a SPOILED CHRISTIAN RICH BOY kept in a PRISON of GOLDEN PHILANTHROPY  and CANNOT BE TRUSTED to carry out Kenan NAZI COMMANDS!!!


 -- and when 
COSTCO REFUNDED MY MEMBERSHIP half a year ago -- because I kept BLOGGING about that -- they CALLED ME to tell me that from the Offices of the New Hanover County Commissioners -- proving THEIR being part of it!!!


ALL of these things are documented MANY PLACES in my blog that has gotten well over 5,000,000 views, so far!!!


FUNNY that Presby Pastor Thompson ADMITTED TO ME he wanted to have SEX with me -- but could NOT, because of his marriage vows -- just like Danny Sinatra ALSO told me. His MOTHER, Patricia Sinatra, had sat me down for over THREE HOURS in June of 2011, and told me how SHE had engineered selling control of their BankAmerica to Kenan-controlled NATIONSBANK, that is now called Bank of America -- and how the Sinatras NOW HATE THE KENANS for turning their bank FULLY NAZI.


I can send you Lt. Gen. Russel Honore's and Patricia Sinatra's cell phone numbers if you want to ask THEM about me. ALSO, Sect. of State Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, was my BEST FRIEND in Atlanta in 2010 -- and SHE knowing they planned to KILL ME because with my Mother and siblings' HELP they were unable to COMMIT ME in Georgia -- they later committed me in Wilmington FOUR TIMES on TOTAL LIES!!!


Anyway, Dottie Newman got me SAFELY to Puerto Vallarta for my first of TWO periods of Political Exile.


You DID KNOW -- as many have reported in the Press -- that Rex Tillerson was IN Moscow when Trump was declared VICTOR in 2016. He walked to Putin's Office and signed the contract for Kenans (EXXON-MOBIL, financed by Kenans' Bank of America), to make at least HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS developing Russia's VAST Oil Reserves.


BUT, Obama's RUSSIAN SANCTIONS have kept that from activating!!!


ALL of this is in the PUBLIC RECORD -- and if YOU are not aware of it then FIRE YOUR NEWS-RESEARCHING AIDES!!! They are PROBABLY CHRISTIANS!!!


The REASON some of those are getting this first with you, is that I PREVIOUSLY WARNED US Rep. Candidate Jeff Jackson and Gov. Roy Cooper that it is OK to be PRESBYTERIAN -- but don't let anyone KNOW THAT !!! 


North Carolinians KNOW that that is the Church MOST INVOLVED in White Supremacy (Episcopalian is totally that too -- but runs more of the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with the US and Russian Governments).


ALSO, TOP REAL PROGRESSIVE DEMS from Alaska to Jennifer Cisneros in Laredo, Texas -- and including John Fetterman and "AOC", etc., all FOUND THIS BLOG and have asked for my ENDORSEMENT  !!!


Recently, I was disappointed to find that I am no longer in NC Rep. Deb Butler's constituency. I actually TRUST HER!!! And NOW, I'm getting PATHETIC PROMOTION from Rep. Ted Davis's Campaign -- PURE BOILERPLATE that no one would object to -- but with reference to "BIDEN INFLATION".


Now, ALL NEWS tells us that inflation is WORSE in Great Britain and Europe -- so in LOGIC Joe Biden's Approach has SAVED US from suffering as much as the REST OF THE DEVELOPED WORLD!!!


And JOE BIDEN is ENSLAVED to Brett McGurk -- and even that A-HOLE that Trump put in charge of the US Postal Service -- and REAL DEMOCRATS HATE JOE BIDEN!!!


HOWEVER, Pope Francis is the ONLY TOP RELIGIOUS LEADER who continually CASTIGATES Vladimir Putin and even the HEADS of ALL ORTHODOX CHURCHES -- the Russian, Greek, and other Orthodox Churches -- EXCEPT the Ukrainian Orthodox Church -- have BLESSED PUTIN for his MASSACRE of Ukrainians and ACTUALLY INVESTED CHURCH FUNDS in companies that supply PUTIN WITH ARMAMENTS!!!


Funny that nearly all Jews in Ukraine were EXTERMINATED by Hitler or occupying Soviets -- and President Zelenskyy is one HOT-ASSED JEW !!!


I will try to fill in more images, memes, and links, later -- if the HACKERS ALLOW IT.


The OTHER THING is that did you know that America's TOP NAZI -- until Steve Bannon took over my mother's duties -- lives right in your jurisdiction and in Hedingham -- since 1999???


YES, all of this REPUBLICAN/CHRISTIAN/NAZI DEVILRY  has come from YOUR DISTRICT !!!


You SHOULD be well aware of ALL OF THIS, and if NOT -- FIRE YOUR NAZI AIDES !!!


Sincerely,


Scott David Kenan


.

No comments:

Post a Comment