Sunday, October 9, 2022

The BEES!!! The BEES!!! / The FIRST Cop Who Arrested Me on a FALSE CHARGE in Wilmington in 2011, the Army Reserves Recruiter I Last Spoke with Three Years Ago, and even the NIETZSCHE-CAP Guy -- AGAIN, in Front of Bourbon Street Restaurant -- ALL Spoke at Length with ME at Riverfest!!! / EXCITING NEWS for Tennessee Williams Scholars and Fans!!!

 




Detail of bees from above



>>> SCOTUS Justices and ALL in the US Government -- please:


Hello, Rahm:


I was TOTALLY SHOCKED to see that Raskin, Schiff, and Swalwell -- ALL of whom I had considered PRIME PRESIDENTIAL material -- are ALIGNED with Sean Patrick Maloney and his TRAITOROUS DCCC!!!


That said, Bernie Sanders is really too old, now, to be accepted seriously by many. However, as I've TOLD HIM BEFORESheldon Whitehouse would make a GREAT PRESIDENT  -- and SO WOULD  NC Gov. Roy Cooper  -- BOTH could use more NATIONAL EXPOSURE!!!


LOOK, what I expose HERE:




Scott


>>> FIRST, the SHOCK of this discovery!!!


I spent from 1:00 PM until 4:30 PM at Riverfest, and my OVERALL JUDGMENT is that it was the FRIENDLIEST DOWNTOWN Festival in Wilmington that I have ever attended!!! 


I ate at Subway for far less than at the WAAAAY OVERPRICED Food Vendors, and never DID find the Antique Cars -- but figured "Rims on the River" festival -- ALL about antique cars -- always in LATE October -- is coming up soon -- but I just checked, and AGAIN thanks to the HATEFUL PLANNING of Wilmington's Drug-Trafficking and Drug-Addicted CHRISTIAN POLITICIANS, it is CANCELLED for this year -- due to FRONT STREET being TORN UP!!!


https://www.rimsontheriver.com/


And THAT was hardly a REAL SHOCK -- I should have EXPECTED IT -- knowing how much Wilmingtonians -- especially Downtown Merchants -- now HATE CITY GOVERNMENT -- which seems to be PLANNING to FORCE business-people OUT OF BUSINESS -- so they can get their GREEDY CHRISTIAN HANDS on those properties -- and open SAFFO FAMILY SHIT-STORES, etc. Mayor Saffo's Family ALREADY is to make a BIG SAFFO STORE behind the façade of an old movie theater in the first block of North Front Street!!!


Here is the PROOF that Jamie Raskin, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell (all three of whom sent RECEIVED RECEIPTS of my emailed blog postings for the LAST HALF YEAR!!!), have JOINED President Biden, SUPER-THIEF Pelosi and her DRUNKARD HUSBAND, Hillary Clinton (a BUSH FAMILY MEMBER dealing drugs with my Kenan Family), and Mary Trump -- who I assume was DUPED into this -- in asking for MONEY to SUPPORT WHITE SUPREMACY and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with the Christian CIA and Churches.


Joe, Mary, DCCC, me (7) dccc@dccc.org

To scottdkenan@aol.com


President Biden has emailed you.

Nancy Pelosi has emailed you.

Hillary Clinton has emailed you.

Jamie Raskin has emailed you.

Adam Schiff has emailed you.

Eric Swalwell has emailed you.

Mary Trump has emailed you.


All these top Democrats have reached out PERSONALLY this year because this is the most important election of our lives.




MAJORITY DEFENDER CONTRIBUTION: PENDING

NAME: Scott Kenan


Suggested Support: $3


* * *


Rep. Elissa Slotkin Says Democratic Party Needs ‘New Blood’ 


The Michigan Democrat said that, while she would support President Joe Biden if he's the 2024 nominee, the party desperately needs younger leaders.


Sanjana Karanth  Oct 9, 2022, 02:00 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elissa-slotkin-democratic-party-new-blood_n_6342fd5de4b04cf8f36ecf8b



Democratic House Leaders Dance Around The Succession Issue


The party’s top leadership hasn’t changed since the Bush administration, and the caucus is getting increasingly frustrated that there’s no clear handover plan.


Jonathan Nicholson  Oct 7, 2022, 03:41 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dems-succession_n_634075c1e4b04cf8f36d8f3a


>>> SCOTT KENAN'S ADVENTURES AT RIVERFEST 2022 :


I parked in front of the Quaker Meeting House on Fifth Avenue, then walked down Princess Street -- knowing it -- besides Front Street -- had exhibitors. I was NOT DISAPPOINTED!!!


The FIRST booth I stopped to speak with the people at sold HEMP PRODUCTS, and I told them that I buy Marijuana for LESS MONEY and it is the REAL THING!!! Also, that I personally know Atty. Gen. Josh Stein and MANY NC Prosecutors, and they ALL don't give a damn about Marijuana -- as long as you don't have enough to DISTIBUTE IT -- and don't blow pot smoke in their FACES!!! 


And they told me THEY had POT there to sell, TOO -- but can't put it out for the public to see -- you had to ASK FOR IT -- LOL!!!


THEN, I ran into the BEE BOOTH that had THOUSANDS of honey bees flying all around it and COVERING all of their squirt-jars that one could get a sample from. BEES -- unlike wasps -- NEVER STING YOU if you are not harming them, and LOTS OF FOLKS -- even CHILDREN -- got up the nerve to gingerly push the bees off the pump-spouts to get a SAMPLE of MANY VARIETIES of honey -- ALL of them saying it was the BEST HONEY they had ever TASTED -- HA!!!


And where Princess meets Front Street, I ran into the SAME Army Reserves Recruiter I had spoken with THREE YEARS AGO -- and he SPECIFICALLY REMEMBERED how although NEVER in the Armed Forces, I worked with Army Col. Dorothy Newman and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- to EXPOSE the CRIMES of my KENAN FAMILY who are TOTALLY IN BUSINESS with Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, and NOW, Joe Biden -- to GIVE THE USA to the NAZI PARTY that distinguishes itself with the CROSS OF JESUS, Confederate Flags, and various NAZI symbols -- like Sheriff Ed McMahon is famous for!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/sheriff-mcmahon-helped-plan-last-nights.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-second-letter-to-pope-francis.html


But THIS TIME, I told that BUILT and HAIRY-CHESTED Recruiter, that he is HOT AS HELL -- and while he was NOT INTERESTED in any "sexual adventures" with me -- he LOVED THE COMPLIMENT!!!






DEVOUT Roman Catholic (like Biden, Pelosi, Manchin, Cuellar), and PROVEN HOMOSEXUAL Sean Hannity -- but I WISH I had SAVED the SCANS of Newt Gingrich who got SEVERAL CITATIONS for soliciting sex with MEN in Piedmont Park in Atlanta -- soon after he graduated college.

BUT, we have the not-perfect-speller Mike Luckovich's take on it:



Newt Gingrich -- right after college -- and his WIFE, actually spelled "Callista":



Callista's PLASTIC SURGERY!!!:






THE CIA  THOUGHT PUTIN WOULD QUICKLY CONQUER UKRAINE. WHY DID THEY GET IT SO WRONG?


High-tech surveillance may have blinded the U.S. to how corruption has weakened the Russian military.


James Risen, Ken Klippenstein







THE MOTHER CRIME


Will Putin Face Prosecution for the Crime of Aggression in Ukraine?


NO -- because we NEVER PROSECUTED George W. Bush or Barack Obama for THEIR WAR CRIMES!!!


"But there were no international mechanisms in place with the jurisdiction to prosecute the leaders of that invasion — and even less political appetite for attempting to create them. As the war in Iraq continued, leading to widespread abuses and killings that had the hallmarks of war crimes, calls to hold accountable those responsible, including President George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair, were mostly relegated to activist and anti-war circles. 


"Prosecuting some prominent figures today over the crime of aggression when others were not prosecuted in the past would inevitably raise legitimate questions of consistency and bias. 


"But experts argue that reversing the pattern of non-prosecution is more important than ever, to set a precedent that could help deter future aggression."

















>>> NOW, BACK TO RIVERFEST!!!:


I spoke in a MOST FRIENDLY WAY to FIVE Wilmington Cops -- two individually, and then I ran into the Cop who was the FIRST TO ARREST ME on a FALSE CHARGE of "Cyberstalking Lawyer David Nash" (deceased of an apparent DRUG OVERDOSE -- just a month ago).


He's a REALLY NICE GUY, and I'd spoken to him in 2015 -- when he was a Rent-A-Cop for a private function at Brooklyn Arts Center -- of how HE only obeyed his Superiors' Orders. Today, he was with two other cops, who knew NOTHING of it, so I could not go into detail -- they being ON DUTY and NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS POLITICS or RELIGION.


I was ARRESTED the morning after I moved into the apartment on S. 8th Street -- since they THEN knew WHERE TO SERVE ME. He and another white cop were kind enough to allow me to be CERTAIN all of my doors and windows were LOCKED, and then at the Police Station a BIG FAT "Diesel-Dyke", higher-ranking cop in a DUCK-TAIL HAIR-DON'T, came in and called to the two males, "Hi Girls -- Who did you ARREST???"


But it was VERY COOL to see him again!!!


Then, after making my way to Subway -- where I had a coupon to eat at a DISCOUNT -- I ran into the SAME 6' 4" Black Muslim City Planner whom I'd met six weeks ago -- in front of the Murchison Building. AGAIN, he did NOT have time to give me his business card (how much time does THAT TAKE???), and referred me to his SIDEWALK SIGN to copy his phone number and email address from.


Well, his business is "Wilmington Graphic Design" -- his phone number is (910) 367-5786 -- but his EMAIL and WEBSITE were not listed. Once home, I found them and they are so MYSTERIOUS -- I would NEVER TRUST HIM EVER !!!


https://wilmingtongraphicdesign.company.site/


And then, in front of Bourbon Street restaurant, I ran into the SAME NIETZSCHE-HATTED GUY , who CHASED ME DOWN THE STREET harassing me -- just one week ago -- LOL!!!




But THIS TIME, he looked me in the EYE, and shook my HAND, WARMLY  -- HA!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/10/a-donald-trump-super-chump-in-nietzsche.html


>>> THE NEWS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS -- FROM THE GRAVE :





“If I could only see it!” Read a newly unearthed letter from Tennessee Williams to Eugene O’Neill.


By Walker Caplan  May 7, 2021, 11:46am












.

No comments:

Post a Comment