Wednesday, October 12, 2022

FRESH SIGNS that Joe Biden is SCREWING My Kenan Family and Our Allies: Vladimir Putin, Nancy Pelosi, Rahm Emanuel, Brett McGurk, the Bushes and Cheneys -- and Paul Begala!!! / TIPTOEING through a MINE FIELD after My Promise to Michael William Kenan:

 




>>> SCOTUS!!! Biden, Harris, Obamas, Schumer, Sanders, Whitehouse, and  on down . . . :


Hey Rahm:


You'd better read THIS. I'll be sure to get Received Receipts from SCOTUS, Biden, Harris, the Obamas, Schumer, Sanders, Whitehouse -- and Sean Patrick Maloney and his DCCC of BOLOGNA!!!




Tally-HO!!!


Scott






>>> FIRST MY EMAIL TO  MY MEYER/KENAN FAMILY GROUP :


HEADS UP!!!  Either God or the Devil (two sides of the SAME COIN), came to me last night and REVEALED how to negotiate the MINE FIELD of my promise to Mike, yesterday!!!


To jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, info@lisamarieludwig.com info@lisamarieludwig.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com




But I'm just back from rounds of errands and need a nap before I BLOG IT!!!




My personal friend, Jamie Lee Curtis, is AT IT, AGAIN, TODAY!!!:






REMEMBER: Jamie told me she KNEW the rich Kenans put TRUMP into power to give the USA to the Christian Nazis -- run by Kenans, Bushes, Clintons, Cheneys, and Protestants -- and Vladimir Putin.

TRUE Roman Catholics stand with Pope Francis -- not the Catholic Traitors like Greg and Marybeth Lernihan -- and their son, Tom !!!






Marybeth Lernihan




Mike, if you are waiting another day before driving back to PA -- be CERTAIN to watch the CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS tomorrow with MOM!!!

And let us ALL KNOW how she reacts!!! 


Here's a PROVEN DEMOCRAT NAZI/CHRISTIAN  -- in partnership with the Clintons and the Bushes and the Kenans!!!:




Also, I GOT Mike's text of the movie -- LOL!!!


Scott


OK, my PROMISE TO MIKE, which I made EARLY on the back deck of Shuckin' Shack Oyster Barhttps://www.theshuckinshack.com/, was that I would NOT REVEAL anything he told me "off the record" -- but OBVIOUSLY, that did NOT INCLUDE anything I had blogged BEFORE!!!


Mike's basic message to ME was that Mom and my siblings -- as well as ALL ELSE in my Family -- DO NOT WANT TO BE EMBARRASSED BY THE TRUTH -- and their EMBARRASSMENT is FAR WORSE than that they ALL BANDED TOGETHER to TRY TO KILL ME many times -- and caused all of my WEALTH to be stolen!!!










'Help Me': Mike Lee Begs Mitt Romney For An Endorsement 


Romney is the only GOP senator  who hasn’t endorsed Lee’s reelection, citing his relationship with Lee's opponent, independent candidate Evan McMullin.



Igor Bobic  Oct 12, 2022, 11:27 AM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mike-lee-mitt-romney-utah-senate_n_6346c787e4b04cf8f373e12d


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/some-specifics-about-my-three-page.html



Bush Family members Bill and Hillary Clinton with Bush/Putin/Kenan Ally Paul Begala.


Ex-Bill Clinton Strategist Paul Begala Decries 'Pain-In-The-Ass White Liberals' 


The CNN commentator  called out those in his party who he thinks could stand in the way of Joe Biden's reelection.


Ron Dicker  Oct 12, 2022, 10:17 AM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/paul-begala-democratic-party-joe-biden-2024_n_6346a302e4b04cf8f373a13f















This is my REPLY to my FAMILY!!!


ANYONE who CLAIMED I suffer Bipolar Illness AFTER early 2009 -- when my SHRINK-NURSE, Alex Whiddon, who had treated me for EIGHT YEARS and NEVER saw a single sign that I am BIPOLAR -- is an AGENT OF EVIL!!!


THAT includes my MOTHER, and ALL of my SIBLINGS. ONLY my JEWISH first-cousin-once-removed -- Andrea Opperman -- daughter of Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman and later Larsen -- STOOD UP FOR ME and TOLD OFF Patrick Lee Stansbury -- and Readers know ALL ABOUT HIM!!!



Andrea Opperman of Chicago -- in 2015.






Joe Biden Discusses Possible Charges Against Hunter Biden For First Time


The president said he loved his son and was proud of him in his fight against drug addiction.


Josephine Harvey  Oct 11, 2022, 11:12 PM EDT  Updated 3 hours ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-charges-against-hunter-biden_n_63461bc6e4b0b7f89f5125f1


>>> MOST IMPORTANT FROM MY MEETING MIKE, YESTERDAY:


Mike was FAR ROUGHER and RUDE to my Mother -- and at a YOUNGER AGE than when I rebelled!!! He told her there was NOTHING BUT BULL SHIT to the Christian Religion -- BEFORE graduating from High School, and MOM DIDN'T CARE -- because Mike truly is STRAIGHT!!!


And so are his wife, Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan, and my niece Taylor Ann Kenan. The jury is STILL OUT on my nephews Connor Michael Kenan and Maxwell Andrew Kenan.


I had been AFRAID that Gail -- being raised PRESBYTERIAN -- was just like WILMINGTONIANS from FIRST PRESBYTERIAN:




Mike actually said without any prompting from me, that the REASON he and Gail are now so RICH -- is that Gail is TOTALLY FRUGAL -- and other than the huge diamond he got Dad to buy here in Wilmington for her engagement ring, Gail -- like Mike -- has been TOTALLY INTO INVESTING FOR THE FUTURE!!!



The BLENDED Kenan and Godley Families in 2007 -- Gail's father took the photo.






The BOTTOM LINE on this is that several years ago, when my brother Mike REFUSED to send me any more money with Mom, Jane, and Julie -- DESPITE Mike making far more money than Mom, Jane and Julie COMBINED -- so my weekly Family money was REDUCED from $125.00 to $81.00, and only recently raised up to $90.00 -- JANE told me that the three females figured I would JUST HAVE TO BLOG EVERYTHING, and they would JUST HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT !!!


Yesterday, Mike said nothing NEW -- when he VERIFIED that Mom told him my BLOGGING was the PURGATORY for her SINS that she has to still complete.



Purgatory from Dante's Inferno


And although I have a GREAT PHOTO I took on my phone of Mike on Johnny Mercer's Pier, I could TEXT IT to Mike -- but NOT EMAIL IT to myself so I could INCLUDE IT HERE.


Mike had PROMISED to show me how to do that -- but we had MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO than that, and we BOTH FORGOT about that. Mike DID BUY a GREAT LUNCH, and a coffee grinder -- and slipped me some cash -- and then when he got back to Raleigh, sent me another Two Hundred Dollars.


We had discussed how I have THREE COMPRESSION COILS ready to GIVE OUT on my car -- why I HATE to drive anywhere more than five miles from home -- and that when Mom DOES DIE, I will NOT be able to drive to her Funeral -- but have to take a BUS to Raleigh -- since I don't have an UPDATED DRIVERS LICENCE to board a plane (or the money), and he said, well you have an Original Birth Certificate, so use that!!!


It is UNREAL how CALLUS Mike can be!!! But then Mike was MORE HYPNOTIZED by Mom's NAZI MIND CONTROL than Jane or Julie were.




After WWII, Mom Headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs when they got Josef Mengele's RESEARCH NOTES on experiments he'd done on CONCENTRATION CAMP VICTIMS, and in partnership with the Roman Catholic Church and the CIA -- Mom FURTHERED MENGELE'S WORK!!!


Eventually, they RENAMED the Project after Mom's two surnames, Meyer and Kenan: Project MK ULTRA!!!


And GIVEN Mike's SEVERAL, totally RELAXED HUGS -- I know that he TRUSTS ME to do what he is AFRAID TO DO. And ALSO, Mike is VERY INVOLVED in even TEACHING CLASSES in Adult Children of Alcoholics. and he's done RESEARCH into Bill Wilson who FOUNDED Alcoholics Anonymous.


YEARS AGO, I'd read AT LEAST EIGHT BOOKS on Bill Wilson and A.A. -- because I already KNEW from studying Science of Mind that Bill Wilson HUNG OUT WITH Ernest Holmes (who founded Science of Mind), Mary Baker Eddy (who founded Christian Science), and others into SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES.


Where A.A. went WRONG is that in EVERY MEDITATION I've read in their literature, INSTEAD OF MAKING A REAL COMMITMENT to doing anything, they affirm they will only TRY to improve, and of course that GUARANTEES FAILURE!!!


But Mike ALSO told me that Bill Wilson had tried LSD -- and IT had given him SPIRITUAL BREAK-THROUGHS -- and Mike did a lot of MAGIC MUSHROOMS in college (the SAME THING using NATURAL PRODUCTS), so MIKE GETS IT !!!


I just wish SOMEONE in my family -- other than just Andrea Opperman -- had some EMPATHY for me -- and were NOT JUST GREEDY-ASSED CHRISTIANS!!!
















I actually LOVE my ENTIRE FAMILY -- but UNTIL THEY ARE HONEST WITH ME -- and MAKE SOME ACTUAL AMENDS for ALL that was STOLEN BY D.A. Benjamin R. David, Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Fox News, and Wells Fargo Advisors -- BECAUSE THEY LIED claiming I was BIPOLAR -- I will get even NASTIER WITH EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!











.

No comments:

Post a Comment