Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Gwinnett County Georgia Sheriff Keybo Taylor: ARREST Patrick Lee Stansbury of Snellville Whom I Worked for 1990 - 2010!!! He is One of the LARGEST Republican/Christian Drug Traffickers in the COUNTRY -- and I Can PROVE IT IN COURT:



 Sheriff Keybo Taylor




THIS popped up on my Facebook first thing today -- Gwinnett County had ALWAYS been a Republican/NAZI/Ku Klux Klan stronghold when I lived in the Atlanta area 1983 - 2010, so I never THOUGHT to contact the Republican Sheriffs!!!

“When you go back and look at anybody that is unrepresented, a lot of times for whatever reason they don’t get the chances or opportunities."

Sign of the times in ever-changing Gwinnett: The county's first Black sheriff appoints his office's first LGBTQ section commander, LGBTQ liaison, Hispanic assistant chief, Black assistant chiefs and Black chief deputy.
6


And Readers all know that I recently contacted Authorities in Stone Mountain, GA concerning what I knew about my Kenan Family's involvement with James R. Venable -- who resurrected the Klan in the Twentieth Century from Stone Mountain -- and that his HANGING TREE was in my FRONT YARD, which I did not know until two years before Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dorothy Newman of north Atlanta, had to get me to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2010 -- because my own parents and siblings could NOT commit me to the Nut House in FIVE tries in one month in early 2010 -- so planned with Patrick Stansbury and the CIA and the Republican Party of Georgia to KILL ME!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/responding-to-brian-morris-of.html






>>> MAJOR Evidence of Kenan Family's Drug Trafficking in Metro Atlanta!!!


To Keybo.Taylor@gwinnettcounty.com Keybo.Taylor@gwinnettcounty.com, KeyboforSheriff@gmail.com KeyboforSheriff@gmail.com, Cleo.Atwater@gwinnettcounty.com Cleo.Atwater@gwinnettcounty.com, Melanie.Jones@gwinnettcounty.com Melanie.Jones@gwinnettcounty.com, news@gwinnettdailypost.com news@gwinnettdailypost.com, curt.yeomans@gwinnettdailypost.com curt.yeomans@gwinnettdailypost.com, andre.jackson@ajc.com andre.jackson@ajc.com, politics@ajc.com politics@ajc.com, info@warnockforgeorgia.com info@warnockforgeorgia.com, info@staceyabrams.com info@staceyabrams.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com



Sheriff Keybo Taylor, Gwinnett County, Georgia

75 Langley Drive

Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Keybo.Taylor@gwinnettcounty.com

Cleo.Atwater@gwinnettcounty.com

Melanie.Jones@gwinnettcounty.com


March 24, 2021


Dear Sheriff Taylor,


As I explained to your Admin in a five-minute call beginning at 3:06 this afternoon, I am so THRILLED to learn of your new position in the county you grew up in -- so you have to have at least some inkling of all I report -- I did a little JIG in my office in Wilmington, NC!!!


I have found your and other email addresses to send this to -- and I will copy local Gwinnett County Press -- as well as Atlanta Press -- AND NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, and Biden Administration TOP PEOPLE in the State and Justice Departments as well as the FBI and CIA. They all know me and claim they appreciate what I send them -- but SO FAR they REFUSE TO ACT!!!


Well, Stacey Abrams sat on the Board of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke before she decided to TURN GEORGIA BLUE -- the ONLY Kenan Family Charity I am associated with and have donated money to.





To introduce myself, I was born in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1951, and lived all over the Midwest, and Northeast USA growing up, but always visited Wilmington, NC because my father is from here. My Kenan Family force-converted their up to 900 African Slaves to Christianity because the New Testament says Slaves must obey their Masters as if the Masters were Jesus Christ himself!!!


And I've had five college-level courses in the Bible and Comparative Religion, so KNOW the the New Testament in three of its books claims that Yeshua-bar-Yosef ascended into "Heaven" from THREE different places and witnessed by different people!!! Of course Science long ago proved a physical heaven is IMPOSSIBLE -- and while it is NATURAL for White People to support this religion of HATRED of other races -- I have little patience with Black folk who worship the god that enslaved them.


That said, my BEST ALLY in the Armed Forces is Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- with whom I had two meetings at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, his cell number begins "404" -- because he lived long in Atlanta and knows how my Kenan Family and Christian Churches run the Drug Mafias there -- as well as corrupt governments worldwide with Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil. Russel and his wife are devout Roman Catholic -- the religion I was raised in with Swastikas on our dinner china and daily beatings.


As Sheriff, I'm sure you know that the great majority of jail/prison inmates are devout Christians -- few Atheists, Muslims, or Jews are incarcerated. Christianity is PRIMARILY a ticket to PRISON -- because Christians believe if they kiss Jesus's ASS with prayers of praise -- he will send them STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN -- no matter their sins or crimes.







Like Krishna, Jesus is just a Pagan Idol (although you can't go wrong following his Teachings on how to live), but at least Krishna is GODLY!!!




I lived for 4.5 years at 285 and Roswell Road, and then built my house in Stone Mountain at 903 Second Street and moved in the first of February 1988 -- and moved out to flee to Mexico -- the FIRST TIME -- in May 2010 with Dottie Newman's help. I returned to Wilmington, NC after a brief stint in Raleigh in December 2010.


District Attorney Benjamin R. David falsely convicted me of Cyberstalking a TOP Republican Lawyer at his First Presbyterian Church, David Nash -- because I'd blogged about all the hard-drug trafficking I'd witnessed in his Costello's Gay Piano Bar -- then located near New Hanover County Court House. 


Ben David is GAY AS A GOOSE -- the BIGGEST PROBLEM is blackmailed (or not)Closet-Case Homosexuals like Mr. David -- a Deacon -- then Elder -- at First Prezhttps://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html


The Mayor of Wilmington, Drug Mafia Thug Vassilios Avgerinos "Bill" Saffo's wife had to get a secret Restraining Order against him when Renee Saffo DIVORCED him for his love of sex with young men:



This ALSO describes how Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had a SPECTRUM truck try to kill me when he knew I was walking to his office on February 13, 2017 to demand the FULL Police Report on my friend Evan Fish that Christians on the Wilmington Police Department (this confirmed by Sheriff's Deputies also on the scene), FORCED Evan to jump to his death -- because Evan could prove in Court that Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA -- my boss 1990 - 2010 -- supplies Wilmington's Politicians and Christian Clergy and Churches with Hard Drugs:





My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati when they got Josef Mengele's Research on Concentration Camp victims -- and specialized in his NAZI MIND CONTROL for both the CIA and the Roman Catholic Church. 


Later, it was named "MK ULTRA" for my mother's two surnames, Meyer and Kenan.




And we lived across the street from Coach Lou Holtz on Larwell Drive in Columbus, OH 1968 and 1969, and my parents and Lou and Beth Holtz planned the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA on orders of several Catholic Popes. In 2013, Mom conveyed Pope Francis's command to SHUT DOWN the US Government and then re-open it. John Boehner was then Holtz's top ally -- but LATER, declaring there are TOO MANY NAZIS in Congress, QUIT -- and now is a top Lobbyist to Legalize Marijuana:




OTHERS my parents worked with directly, many of whom I also knew: NC Senator Jesse Helms, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, Raleigh, NC Ku Klux Klan Police Department, and I could go on and on!!! Gov. Roy Cooper is TOTALLY into Hard-Drug Trafficking (he's Presbyterian like Donald Trump began), with my Kenan Family!!!


BTW: I am mostly a Euro-Mutt, but part Cherokee, the Reiner Family of Hollywood (one of whom I know personally), made me an Honorary Jew in early 2010 when I first blogged my parents are (were then), America's TOP NAZIS, and in Tennessee Williams's last play, he based a tall, observant, gay, Black character, "Mac" on me -- so I am VERY MULTI-CULTURAL!!!





>>> OK, WHAT I CAN GIVE YOU THAT IS ACTIONABLE -- IF NOT ALL OF IT:



Patrick Lee Stansbury is ALSO an online Christian Minister!!!



Patrick's wife Gloria Stansbury had FAKED Patrick's death to me to get me to stop blogging about their DRUG TRAFFICKING -- but I soon learned that was FAKE!!!: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/clarification-and-more-on-death-of.html


Patrick's main business websites, he made the first one "password accessible" several years ago because of me: http://www.pentagon-usa.com/ -- and also: http://www.topgrad.com/.


I can also give you other phone numbers, and the land-line that is answered by Gloria Stansbury's recorded message is (770) 979-8157.


In 1990, after I was falsely jailed on simple Trespass Charge and held for 15 weeks in Dekalb County Jail by Sheriff Jarvis, Judge Linda Warren Hunter (now a Clinton Drug-Trafficking Protector and on Superior Court) -- until I sued Habeus Corpus and forced a trial. My parents met several times with Judge Hunter and they agreed to release me on time served with a year of House-Arrest Probation for simple Trespass -- the FIRST time I'd ever had trouble with the Law in my life -- and FORCED to take Lithium Carbonate or go to jail for a year if my level ever fell below 0.07.


My mother KNEW Lithium is a form of NAZI Mind Control and not allowed in any other country that is NOT Totalitarian more than a few months -- but the USA is STILL controlled by Christian NAZIS of both Parties like Pussy-Boy Joe Biden who actually reports to Pope Francis, so WON'T ditch the NAZI-RACISTS-SUPPORTING Filibuster.


Joe Manchin has got his DORK so far up Biden's BUTT -- you can see his GLANS popping out of Biden's MOUTH!!! (I'm a plain-speaking person -- sorry if I offend anyone.)


So, in 1990, after I was released to House-Arrest Probation, I got a job with Collegiate Concepts, Inc., owned and run by the Jew Eileen Smith and her NAZI husband Russell Smith, who had all the exclusive contracts to place all of the advertising in the yearbooks -- and some other publications -- of the US Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies. 


I first worked for their division contracted to raise donations for the F.O.P. in all Atlanta-area counties and the State of Georgia as well. I proved my worth and was promoted soon to sell Military.


My father lived in my house the 15 weeks I was in jail and continued for a total of half a year -- working with Patrick Stansbury and Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman setting up the ATL Drug Mafias -- I was taken to meet Ehrlichman TWICE by employees who reported to Patrick Stansbury -- then the MANAGER for the Smiths. Sadly, I never smoked pot with him -- like the others said they often did.


The Exec. Vice President, Walter Moore, was BEST FRIENDS with all of the TOP PEOPLE at Sun Oil Company -- he came from Cherry Hill, NJ -- the company Dad and my brother Michael William Kenan worked most of their lives for -- until Mike left to run Refinery Accounting for a consortium of Refineries owned by the Bush and Cheney Families -- about 2012, when SUNOCO sold off their refineries and now just market gasoline.


One night, Patrick and Walter used their keys to go in and STEAL all of the accumulated Ad Copy -- and since the deal was the OPPOSITE of normal advertising and they had to pay in ADVANCE -- they told Eileen Smith that she's just a JEW and they would NOT release the ad copy so Aileen would be prosecuted for STEALING all of the money and not producing ads. 


That is how they stole her company!!! They promised they would send all of the ad copy to the appropriate schools and on time -- if "Jewess Aileen" would just transfer to them all of the Contracts -- which of course she had no choice but to do.


I THINK Aileen Smith still gets GOOD INCOME from the cell-phone tower she got built on that same property -- HA!!! She lives in the Smoke Rise section of Stone Mountain (last I heard) -- and THAT is in GWINNETT COUNTY!!!


Aileen and I ALWAYS got along -- like TWO JEWS IN A POD!!!



John Linder


Patrick worked directly then with Republican Congressman John Linder, and his biggest Drug Trafficker was Lee E. "Goz" Gosney, Jr. (who had TWICE spent five years in prison for Meth Labs), and who became my father's best friend -- Lee had actually supplied Evan Fish with Powder Cocaine in MAINE -- when Evan and his girlfriend Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner had been the SECOND biggest Cocaine Distributors in Maine -- Evan moved to Wilmington to get OUT of it -- but Ellie partnered with the Police to murder him -- and the Police Report SWITCHES Evan's first and middle names to "William Evan Fish" and Ellie as "Ellie Schroder" -- to frustrate anyone searching for it!!!




Here is more on WHERE Patrick Stansbury got the HEROIN he also distributes: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


In the mid to late 1990s, Patrick hosted everyone weekly for lunch at Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, GA where he handed out commission checks. OFTEN, Congressman John Linder was also there -- and I can SWEAR IN COURT that I saw them passing large manila envelopes -- at least ONCE one was open and I saw it was stuffed with BIG-DOLLAR CASH.


I later -- after I was fired -- confronted Linder by email and both HE and Lee Gosney THREATENED TO MURDER ME!!!


Lee, masquerading as an A.A. and N.A. certified counselor travelled the East Coast making the Drug Deals -- HA!!!



Lee Gosney with his family -- and they are BIG TODAY in Snellville's Westminster Presbyterian Church



Michael Massicott is Patrick's Exec. Vice President -- seen here in a video he made telling people to find hideouts in the north Georgia woods and stock them well with guns, etc. -- for the COMING CHRISTIAN RACE WAR!!!



Like Patrick, Mike Massicott is ALSO a Closet-Case Homosexual -- and once told me he wanted to be in a GAY SANDWICH with me -- all "Greek-Active", with Mike in the CENTER!!!


Mike was TRAINED by AT&T MATRIX -- located then in northeast Atlanta -- as NAZI as it sounds. Even TODAY, my AT&T cell phone is CORRUPTED -- not always getting my phone calls -- or sending them out.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/09/after-calling-six-former-co-workers-at.html


Geraldine "Geri" Flynn-Miller of Raleigh Way in Bethlehem, GA and her husband Joel Miller, always supplied me with FREE MARIJUANA from the throw pillow bags of it they kept in their house. Years ago, I met Geri's BROTHER (she the only female and all names rhymed: Terry, Gary, Larry and the like), who was HIGH in the FBI -- and he was the MOST SCARY and HATEFUL person I ever met -- and I've been held hostage in Puerto Vallarta by two of El Chapo's SONS in 2010 (who told me they do most of their business with Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama).



Me in 2009 at Geri and Joel's house with my new Pontiac Vibe.

Only TWO PEOPLE'S photos have all been wiped from my computer -- and removed from my blog as well by the CIA: Geri Flynn's and "Fernando Merino" -- he having signed me to contract in 2010 to work for life for the CIA -- but I ignored it. He the son of Colombia's TOP COCAINE supplier to the CIA, and his Mexican Godfather, an internationally known engineer who placed the booby-trap in the Chunnel between England and France to collapse it to fake another "9/11/2001" -- on orders of the CIA.


It was found in time and the Chunnel shut for several months in 2010 to remove it -- saying "for repairs".


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html?m=0


OK, I could write a whole BOOK!!! But this is enough to sink your teeth into -- and you can ALWAYS call or email me as I am ALWAYS at the service of my Country and Law Enforcement!!! I will edit this further online over the next few hours for typos, inaccuracies, and incomplete thoughts.


After sending to you and some Press, I will send it to my Lists of 250+ Political Contacts. My blog has gotten 1.95 million REGISTERED hits so far -- not BAD for someone with no real celebrity!!!


Scott D. Kenan


PS: I was recently profiled by the PRESS of London England!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/published-scott-kenan-interviewed-by.html









.

No comments:

Post a Comment