Sunday, February 28, 2021

Responding to Brian Morris of stonemountainaction.org!!! And Then I Wrote My Old Friends at ART Station Theatre in Stone Mountain:

 


Brian Morris

>>> Re: Stone Mountain Family Trees - Invitation to comment


Hi Brian,


I've had a few more hours (since leaving you a three-minute voice-mail), to recover from my blowing it out last night -- something I occasionally need to do. If you looked back a few days on my blog, you know I had intended to write Scotland Yard yesterday -- when I wrote them about eight years ago with the evidence that the same CIA Agent, lawyer John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman, NYC, Tenn's last lawyer and Paul McCartney's first brother-in-law who handled Paul's finances until a couple of years ago who ordered Tennessee Williams's murder, had ordered the murder of John Lennon a couple of years before that. The Obama Admin forced them to quash their investigation into the CIA murder of Lennon -- but not before Yoko Ono sent me thanks!!! I think new CIA Dir. Rosen will cooperate if they reopen it.


Also, I now know that the Sackler Family is TOTALLY connected to Paul McCartney and his second wife, Nancy Shevell -- and Shevell trucking (now defunct), had partnered with what is now Kenan Advantage Group in trucking illegal drugs up and down the East Coast. Alec Baldwin and his wife Hilaria Baldwin CONTINUE to be involved with all of them!!!


Before that, I sent info to Merrick Garland BEFORE his confirmation hearing scheduled for tomorrow -- and I have sent MANY missives to TOP PEOPLE recently, which is a HUGE emotional drain for me to do because I'm used to people trying to kill, commit, or jail me on false charges for speaking Truth to Power. Your org's mere existence and level of professionalism BLEW ME AWAY -- and since then memories of Stone Mountain have been flooding into my consciousness in a deluge.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/heads-up-to-judge-merrick-garland.html


Now, to your questions:


I don't know what you require to document something -- I just have to be certain it's true, but in Legal Actions one needs Court-quality proof. Two black guys still living in "Shermantown" just beyond MY development -- Historic Walk -- which we called Hysteric Walk (the realtors made CERTAIN Blacks bought none of those houses, but it is now occupied mostly by Blacks -- HA!!!) -- in 2008, who had worked for me in the kitchen of Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza when Lawrence Buchthal (brother to Producer Stanley Buchthal who produced John Waters' "Hairspray 1988") -- and I met in 2015 at the NOLA Tenn Williams Fest, owned it 1987 - 1990, told me it was Venable's Hanging Tree -- and I got confirmation of that from a couple of older citizens.




I chose that lot because Wino Row ran through it diagonally, and Venable had had two moonshine stills on my lot. I figured ghosts of the camaraderie of drinking people would be good to have!!!


I have a great book here -- the ONLY one I could save re: Stone Mountain, as my Tennessee Williams plays and my books about him and my Kenan Family were all I could fit in my little car when I fled to Mexico in 2010. It can be bought here at less than original list of $35 -- but I've never read it nor opened the bonus CD, because I was on my way out of town and soon running from Drug Mafias in Mexico!!! https://www.amazon.com/Stone-Mountain-Sentinel-George-Coletti/dp/B003UT3EGK 


George is now deceased, but his wife Susan (both HUGE in Democratic Party Politics), is currently on the Board of ART Station Theatre. I know LOTS of them there, as I volunteered in their snack bar and as an usher the last couple of years I was there -- I knew Patrick Hutchison, their Musical Director, since the two of us studied Science of Mind under Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz in the 1980s who founded Atlanta Church of Religious Science -- now Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta. I'm still connected to some there, which is where in their Writers Group I began my Williams memoir in 2003. I am a trained Practitioner of SoM, which made it EASY to significantly recover quickly when I learned I actually have Complex PTSD!!!




Otherwise, I noticed that the only religion many on your spreadsheet share is Presbyterianism. The Kenans were originally Presbyterians, but converted to Episcopal after causing Wilmington's Coup d'Etat of 1898. The reason is the Episcopal Confederate Mace and Confederate Seal Chapel Window in their All Saints Chapel -- at University of the South/Sewanee -- the only Episcopal Seminary in the Old South -- and the same folks who helped murder TW and steal his estate from Harvard.







In 1990, when I visited https://libertyhallnc.org/, they let me examine 300-year-old books on Presbyterian Thought -- which I found nearly identical to Metaphysics with a thin veneer of Christianity, and that was why I joined First Presbyterian here for half a year in 2011 -- and discovered how totally corrupt they are.

The biggest criminals in Wilmington today are devout Presbyterians.

I tried to find more info on Frank Hawkins and only found he co-founded Atlantic Steel and Kenan heirs re-developed Atlantic Station, but years ago I found he owned several major banks, railroads, etc., and his banks were combined with Kenan Family's NCNB which formed NationsBank and then Kenans bought BankAmerica from Frank Sinatra's heirs (whom I got to know well in 2011, 2012), and renamed it Bank of America (its name in SFO -- after it was originally Bank of Italy!!!)

Patricia Sinatra told me they HATED the Kenans for turning their bank NAZI!!! Her son Danny Sinatra helped me out when I was nut-house-committed and then prevented by a false Restraining Order from getting my belongings from the house where I'd rented a room, but my "roommate" turned out to be a CRACK ADDICT and her boyfriend was the LARGEST CRACK distributor in Wilmington in 2011 -- and protected by the Judges in New Hanover County District Court.

I think the MASSIVE Kenan Family Archives at UNC Chapel Hill would have a lot of info -- as well as the Kenan Center at ATL's History Center.

Well, I'm still recovering a bit tonight -- and I'm eager to send the folks at ART Station Theatre an email letting them know what I've been up to -- and I might even have to HAUNT STONE MOUNTAIN -- HA!!!




Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Brian Morris (via Google Sheets) 
To: scottdkenan@aol.com
Sent: Sun, Feb 28, 2021 11:22 am
Subject: Stone Mountain Family Trees - Invitation to comment

brian@removethehate.org has invited you to comment on the following spreadsheet:

Stone Mountain Family Trees
Unknown profile photo Hello Scott. Thanks for your support of the Stone Mountain Action Coalition. I have been researching the various "family trees" associated with the memorial and wanted to share what I have created with you. Any comments or suggestions would be awesome! I saw that you lived at 903 2nd Street and that it was known as the Venable Hanging Tree location? Would like to document that in this spreadsheet in some way also. - Brian 770-815-XXXX
Open in Sheets


These two files are TOO LARGE to post on blog -- and I wouldn't do it without permission, anyway!!!






>>> Uh-oh -- Gigantic Scott Kenan now haunting Stone Mountain (and possibly your PAST) -- HA!!!


To davidt@artstation.org davidt@artstation.org, michaelh@artstation.org michaelh@artstation.org, HOBBSART@BELLSOUTH.NET HOBBSART@BELLSOUTH.NET

Cc oldtownmexicancafekw@gmail.com oldtownmexicancafekw@gmail.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Dear David, Michael, and especially Patrick Hutchison, whose email address is not listed -- and I sneak in Pam Hobbs (and Gail Brockway),


I thought I should give you a HEADS UP that I am now HAUNTING Stone Mountain!!! Yes, that's right, I have joined https://stonemountainaction.org/overview, which I learned about here: https://www.projectq.us/lgbtq-atlantans-push-to-free-stone-mountain-from-the-confederacy/


We have begun a DEEP DIVE into the corruption of my Kenan Family that is most responsible for putting Donald Trump into power -- and how that involves Atlanta, Stone Mountain, and Stone Mountain Park.


Here are tonight's blog posting (which will include this email to you)https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/responding-to-brian-morris-of.html -- and yesterday's posting: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/found-hero-in-stone-mountain-ga-dennis.html


You might also get a KICK out of my posting of two days ago -- when I contacted Allen Ginsberg's Estate -- and they LOVED IT!!!:


 https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/kicked-off-facebook-for-twenty-fourth.html


As I said, I just wanted to give you a heads up -- but I also remember the STRANGE COINCIDENCE that time I first pawed through your print bins and found so many works by the LAST woman I ever slept with (platonically -- both times through HURRICANES) -- in Cape May in 1975 and then in Key West in 1981 -- Pam "Dobbs" Hobbs, who had been the lover of artist Bill Brockway (whose style she developed further), and Bill was married to Gail Brockway (now here: https://oldtownmexicancafe.com/), who had hired me to manager her TUX: Deli - Bakery - Bar in Key West in 1980 -- which led to me working for Tennessee Williams!!!



A Pam Hobbs painting



Pam Hobbs with her sister Sue Hobbs/Dietz, very much part of the beginnings of www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com.



Well, my blog has now gotten 1.95 million hits, and is read by many in the TOP PRESS and LAW ENFORCEMENT in the USA!!! 


NOW, I think I will relax with some red wine and a bowl of POT!!!



Of course I am NOT JESUS!!!


All Best,


Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment