Sunday, March 28, 2021

Open Letter to Bishop Timothy McDonald III of First Iconium Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia Concerning the Christian HATE CRIMES of My Kenan Family -- and for THAT MATTER, Christian Crimes against US ALL!!!

 



TIMOTHY MCDONALD III

Husband, Father, and Pastor


“The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.” 

– Psalm 37:23


Rev. Timothy McDonald, III is founder of the African American Ministers Leadership Council and President of the African American Ministers In Action of People for the American Way, and is Senior Pastor of the First Iconium Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia, where he has served since 1984. Rev. McDonald has taken First Iconium from 35 members to approximately 1500 members. He served three terms as President of Concerned Black Clergy of Atlanta, an ecumenical consortium of Black and White clergy and laypersons working on behalf of the poor.


https://firsticonium.org/our-pastor/



Pastor Timothy McDonald III

First Iconium Baptist Church

542 Moreland Ave SE 

Atlanta, GA 30316


https://firsticonium.org/contact/

info@firsticonium.org, 


March 28, 2021


Dear Pastor McDonald,


My name is Scott David Kenan and I lived in Atlanta, Sandy Springs, and then Stone Mountain from early 1983 until late May, 2010, when Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dorothy Newman, had to get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta after I blogged that my parents were then America's TOP NAZIS and my Kenan Family with the Bush, Cheney, Clinton Families -- and the blackmailed Homosexual Barack Obama -- run all of the Hard Drug Trafficking with the CIA, the Christian Churches, and Kenan-family-controlled Exxon-Mobil.


My Family ALSO controls Coca-Cola, a very ANTI-DEMOCRACY company, which was my original idea of why I wanted to contact you, but thinking overnight, I've EXPANDED the reasons I want to contact you, so let me state my "Bottom Lines", first, so that we have no misunderstandings if I get strident.


1. "God" doesn't give a RAT'S FANNY whom anyone worships or not. God cares that we align our lives with God's Love, Principles, and Laws.


2. I ENTIRELY support George Wallace as seen here:



3. 



What is surprising to many people is how POWERFUL my Kenan Family -- normally associated with co-founding UNC at Chapel Hill -- is and has been in Atlanta!!! 


Kenans not just inherited control of Standard Oil from Henry Morrison Flagler in 1913, but also the Estate of Frank Hawkins -- credited with putting the Phoenix in Atlanta after the Civil War. 


In 1990, when I tracked the major Hard Drugs then coming in via train to Stone Mountain Park (the walk-in trail that runs four lots from my former house at 903 Second Street was then for the steam train to come out from Underground Atlanta, 'round the mountain, and then return to ATL). I discovered that under that ballast (crushed stone), that was brought in to re-build the tracks around the mountain, the Hard Drugs were hidden -- and they were unloaded in the Park in a then Restricted Area near the big Train Depot building below the base of the carving.


I watched the drugs being loaded -- especially into Inland Seafood and Sysco Systems trucks -- and followed one to the Krystal on Memorial Drive about halfway back to 285 from there. THERE, cars lined up late at night and got large packages of Drugs via the drive-through.


And then when I took evidence of this to Newt Gingrich's Congressional Office as well as CNN HQ -- I was PROMPTLY arrested and held for 15 weeks without charge -- until I sued Sheriff Jarvis Writ of Habeus Corpus, forced a trial in Clinton-aligned Hard-Drug Trafficking Judge Linda Warren Hunter's Court.



Democratic Judge Hunter now protects the Christian Drug Trafficking from Dekalb Superior Court!!!


Judge Hunter worked with my parents and forced me to take Lithium Carbonate -- used for NAZI MIND CONTROL -- as well as a YEAR of House-Arrest Probation for SIMPLE TRESPASS -- my first-in-my-life trouble with the Law. 


NO ONE CAUGHT ME TRESPASSING and only one person claimed he SAW ME TREPASS -- but did NOT claim I had caused any property destruction, theft of anything, etc. Can you see ONE REASON why I HATE BLACK CHRISTIANS -- with some exceptions???




I had two meetings with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival (he recently drew up plans to properly secure the US Capitol), and Russel knew ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family not only corrupting Governments Worldwide, but running the DRUG MAFIAS of Atlanta with the Christian Churches -- both Black and White.


I HOPE your own Congregation is NOT part of this!!! 


My buddy from early 2010, Democratic Party Operative Tom Houck, who had been Martin Luther King, Jr.'s White-Boy Driver, got DRUNK and told me how he gave J. Edgar Hoover (another devout Christian -- Roman Catholic to be specific), the info for the FBI to murder MLK -- just like he had also murdered JFK and RFK, previously -- using fake Astrologer Jeane Dixon's "Predictions" to TERRORIZE the victims and their families before he murdered them.





The BOTTOM LINE on my Kenan Family -- and in the Bible Dictionary, Kenan means "The Sadness" (depression), or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness", is that when I sought help from James Graham Kenan of Andrews Drive right across from the Atlanta History Center (which he HEAVILY ENDOWED in his will), he was suffering from Alzheimer's then, and sent me to his Catholic wife's nephew, Lawyer, Best-Selling Author, Racecar Competitor, and Stunt Pilot Gregg Loomis, who told me in his Law Office that the ONLY people the Episcopal/Ku Klux Klan Member wealthy Kenans hate more than "Niggers" are JEWS!!!






Julian Bond HATED Tom Houck!!!


I came to Atlanta transferred from Philadelphia by Magic Pan restaurants and managed the one in Cumberland Mall -- where Julian Bond and his family ate Sunday Dinner after Church once or twice per month. Bond DISAVOWED the Christian Church for its CRIMES AGAINST MAN AND GOD before he died.


In 2016, CNN -- in concert with John Lewis -- LIED about Bernie Sanders having marched with MLK across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama -- that town was CONTROLLED by Kenans at that time!!! So Blacks who were voting more for Sanders then switched to Drug Trafficking White Supremacist Hillary Clinton.




In 2020, Drug-Trafficking SC Congressman James E. Clyburn delivered South Carolina for Biden when Blacks were mostly voting for Bernie Sanders, and got so CHRISTIAN-UPPITY that he DEMANDED the Primaries be SHUT DOWN and the JEW BE PUT INTO HIS DAMNED PLACE!!!


As you know, Christians -- both Black and White -- HATE WOMEN SO MUCH that Martin Luther King, Jr., was screwing every skirt in town, while married to Coretta Scott King (whom I had a snail-mail correspondence with in 1990) -- and EVERY CHRISTIAN MINISTER TODAY (except some Klansmen/Christian Ministers), NEVER CRITICIZES.


But JFK (whose widow and every sister and her husband I knew while working for Tennessee Williams in 1981 and 1982), LBJ, Bill Clinton, BOTH Bush Presidents, and Obama and his Gay Lovers, have ALSO DONE!!!


Well, I hope you trust vaccinations and have been vaccinated -- although if Prayer to Jesus actually WORKED, you would just pray. FUNNY, is if god is in charge, then this is TRUE!!!




And I SURE HOPE you have never worn a mixed-fiber shirt or pantaloons!!!




And if you believe the Bible is actually "The Word of God" -- then I'm CERTAIN you inspect every bride's HYMEN for damage before a wedding and then STONE HER TO DEATH if it is BROKEN (except for widows who are exempted from this, understandably):






And on that subject, in 1973, TWO BLOOD KENANS (with different surnames), the Psychiatrist who Headed the American Psychiatric Association and the one who collated all the studies to decide this, changed the DSM and DROPPED Homosexuality as a Mental Illness.




So if YOU know anyone who claimed being GAY is unnatural or a SIN after 1973, you know someone who HATES GOD!!!


Science is the actually Study of God -- if you believe that God is First Cause to Everything. Science relies on FACT, LOGIC, EVIDENCE, and REASON and is the OPPOSITE of Theology of ANY KIND.




I LOVE your Politics -- just like I love the Politics -- only -- of North Carolina's BLOATED, GLUTTONOUS TOP CHRISTIAN LEADER Bishop William J. Barber II:



"Oink-Oink -- blow the Lamb's RAM'S Horns, Jews!!!"


I prefer working with PRACTICAL PEOPLE like the new Democratic Sheriff of Gwinnett County, Keybo Taylor:





This includes all the DAMNING EVIDENCE of how my Kenan Family has used Christians and their Churches -- both Black and White -- to DESTROY DEMOCRACY for JESUS CHRIST.


After all, ALL of the polling has shown that the GREAT MAJORITY of Christians voted both times for Donald Trump -- and SIXTY-FOUR PERCENT of those who voted in 2020 for Joe Biden DO NOT BELIEVE THAT GOD RESPONDS TO PRAYER or has the POWER TO CHANGE ANYTHING.











.

No comments:

Post a Comment