Sunday, October 23, 2022

Thank God for My Buddy, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse -- and His FIGHT against DARK MONEY!!! / Stanley Tucci's "Fried, HOT Pasta" Came Out EXCELLENT!!! / Art-Oberfest Art Crawl -- Yesterday -- Was EXCELLENT, TOO:

 





>>> IN A  RARE BREAK WITH TRADITION , SCOTT KENAN POSTS FIRST WHAT HE'LL NEXT SEND TO SCOTUS, ONLY TWO DEM PRESIDENTS AND LOTS OF TOP DEMS IN CONGRESS (I'll let Readers know if any of them BLOCK THIS):


Now, as illustrated by my FAVE BAND EVER, The Pet Shop Boys -- although I have discussed in blog "My Inner Godzilla":






Here is the PSB song that illustrates me BEST:





Susan Grant -- who is "common-law married" to my first cousin George Meyer, was the THIRD FEMALE to graduate the US Air Force Academy. She stayed on EIGHT YEARS -- and with the NAZI Christian Party, infiltrated the Air Force with "Little Donald Trumps".





With NO DARK MONEY TO PAY HER, Susan Grant could not have DONE THIS -- and in Wilmington, North Carolina, Republican Dark Money DESTROYED my friend Leslie Cohen's race -- because CHRISTIANS HATE JEWS!!!



Leslie and Jeff Cohen


You have to watch the video -- which is short -- and when I made it a few minutes ago, I used about 2/3 the amount of red-pepper flakes, the same amount of olive oil, half a pound of dry thin spaghetti, and about a cup each of water and Marinara Sauce -- that I was taught to make by an Italian Countess and friend of Tennessee Williams.


See Adriana Jackson's Marinara Recipe in this Chapter:



And I ended up with TWO SERVINGS of the pasta -- one I'll re-heat, later!!!







Daniel Reeves -- descended from my Aunt Doris (Kenan) Russ -- is a HUGE DONALD TRUMP and THOM GOOLSBY supporter!!!


I CROPPED the photo, but the one he posted on FACEBOOK had the dog's DORK and BALLS -- EXPOSED -- LOL!!!






Australian Women Sue Qatar  Over Forced  Airport Vaginal Exams


The women are seeking damages from both Qatar Airways and the Qatar Civil Aviation Authority, which is owned by the Qatari government.


Mary Papenfuss  Oct 23, 2022, 12:08 AM EDT  Updated 3 hours ago









"GARBAGE PLATES" -- a SPECIALTY of STONERS in Rochester, New York -- were HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by the Port City Daily, this morning -- LOL!!!



So, what’s a ‘trash plate’ ? Upstate NY couple brings a taste of home to Wilmington


Shea Carver  October 22, 2022





Stacia Welborn





End of Days Distilleryhttps://www.eoddistillery.com/


 info@eoddistillery.com


Stacia Welborn and End of Days Distillery SPONSORED yesterday's Art-Oberfest Art Crawl :



I'll have to send a link to this posting to Ms. Welborn -- her email address I cannot find -- and email EOD with a few WITNESSES -- before sending this to all of my OTHER CONTACTS.


Now, I DID get to speak at length with Stacia Welborn at her REAL ESTATE table at the Festival -- and she is NEW to the Lower Cape Fear and was UNAWARE of my Kenan Family's COLORFUL HISTORY!!! She was also unware that the HARD DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY here are RUN by nearly EVERY POLITICIAN and CHRISTIAN CHURCH with Sheriff McMahon, Mayor Saffo, D.A. Ben David, St. Nicolas Greek Orthodox, First Presbyterian -- and even the GOOD SHEPHERD CENTER and its EXEC DIRECTOR Katrina Knight!!!




I DESTROYED Katrina Knight in COURT when she sued me for blogging about the Heroin and I was ANGRY that she'd had a sign in the Shepherd in early 2011 -- with my PHOTO and address: "SCOTT KENAN: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE!!!"


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/i-feel-for-katrina-knight-and-her.html


I ALSO destroyed Jennifer McCracken -- who ONE week LATER in a NAZI PINCER MOVEMENT -- 




 -- sued me to stop blogging about how she ADMITTED she got all her Drug Mafia Orders from her MORMON MOTHER -- and her BROTHER, a TOP CIA AGENT and TOP DETECTIVE on Sheriff Ed McMahon's Force -- did their BUSINESS not only with Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. -- but ALSO with the DRUG MAFIAS in Puerto Vallarta who had held me HOSTAGE FIVE TIMES in 2010 !!!



Jennifer McCracken in 2015




EARLIER, I had BURNED Republican Judge Lindsey Leigh McKee/Luther -- EXPOSING her trip to IRELAND with NATIONAL REPUBLICANS to a WHITE SUPREMACY FESTIVAL!!!





Judge Lindsey L. McKee is running UNOPPOSED BY THE CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATS for re-election right now!!!




AND, I learned from a guy near my age who was with his wife at the Festival, that he works at https://www.cfpua.org/, for a TOTAL ASSHOLE, Arthur Kenan -- who COMPLAINS to all of his LESS-PAID UNDERLINGS that HE is underpaid by the Water Company.


Well, I looked Arthur up in the Kenan Genealogy -- and he is about my SECOND COUSIN -- and I remember Dad talking about ALL of his close relatives, and I met MANY of them while I was in high school and grade school!!!


But his FATHER won a PURPLE HEART  in WWII!!!:



Arthur Carroll "A.C." Kenan




WWII vet Arthur Kenan discusses D-Day, aftermath of war with Wilmington students

Tony Castleberry  Updated: May. 29, 2019 at 5:15 PM EDT


https://www.wect.com/2019/05/29/wwii-vet-discusses-d-day-aftermath-war-with-wilmington-students/


And MY OLD BUDDY, Harry Kulkowitz, LIED and enlisted too young and ALSO Survived the Normandy Invasion!!!




President Obama made a BIG FUSS over Harry Kulkowitz!!! -- YES, Harry was a JEW .


https://www.carrollvilla.com/blog/2015/05/greatest-generation-comes-to-cape-may/


And the FUNNY THING is that Harry BOUGHT The Carroll Villa a few years AFTER Hilary Ann Russell and I had "Incite: A Gallery" there -- that impressed MAFIA DON William Earl Johnson, Jr., who BACKED US with Hilary's then boyfriend, now husband, Charles "Chuck" Octavius Pritchard in:











.

No comments:

Post a Comment