Thursday, October 20, 2022

At Early Voting Today, Nelson Beaulieu BLEW ME AWAY -- NON-Sexually!!! / And It APPEARS that ALL of My Emails WERE BLOCKED by the CIA -- or Other CHRISTIANS -- to MOST DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES!!!

 




>>> For President Biden and VEEP Harris -- then SCOTUS and the OBAMAS on down:


Dear Rahm -- and your wife, Amy Rule, as well:


Voting today, I was ACCOSTED by the STAFF  of an election-denying Republican NC State Senator: Michael Lee -- and I found out that ALL THE TOP DEMOCRATS here HATE Joe Biden -- but LOVE BARACK OBAMA -- like I do!!!:




Scott


>>> When I TRIED to send this to Nelson Beaulieu, his CAMPAIGN WEBSITE said it was CORRUPTED -- and then it did NOT ALLOW ME to use Nelson's Secured Server -- the CHRISTIANS are ANGRY, TONIGHT !!!



Republican Michael Lee's CHRISTIAN CAMPAIGNERS actually dressed DECENTLY  and ACCOSTED ME (not illegally), before I entered to vote!!!


I'd better start at the BEGINNING, which INCLUDES discovering that NC State Senate Democratic Leader Dan Blue is up for re-election this year. DESPITE my castigations of his FOOLISH PRESBYTERIANISM -- I FULLY SUPPORT his re-election.



But ALL CHRISTIANS had better RENOUNCE CHRISTIANITY before their NEXT ELECTION -- that ESPECIALLY INCLUDES Tracey Abrams and Rev. Sen. Raphael Warnock who cheated on HIS WIFE, Ouleye Warnock -- an email associate of mine -- as much as "Rev." Martin Luther King, Jr. CONSTANTLY -- as a devout Christian shagged every skirt in TOWN -- and Coretta Scott King and I corresponded by snail mail in 1990 -- I still HAVE those Letters!!!


But so did JFK and LBJ. Richard Nixon had his lover Bebe Rebozo, Nancy Reagan was blowing Frank Sinatra under the Oval Office Desk, George HW Bush was the only President known to love sex with UNDER-AGED BOYS, GW Bush liked his men of LEGAL AGE and was far more discrete -- just ask Laura Bush about THAT!!!


Barack Obama had TONS of male lovers -- and is the ONLY ONE who was BLACKMAILED over it -- by GW Bush and Rahm Emanuel for my Kenan Family and our TOP Business Partner, Vladimir Putin -- but his RUSSIAN SANCTIONS kept Trump and Biden from giving the USA to Putin, OUTRIGHT!!!


EVEN THOUGH Obama, Emanuel, Wells Fargo Advisors, and a Fox News Talking Head as well as Chicago Lawyer -- with Wilmington, NC Dem. District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- FALSELY charged me with LIBEL and in Absentia stole copyright to my memoir when Scott Rudin and the Producers of most Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights . . .  


I let ONLY OBAMA off the Legal Hook -- because we are now FIRMLY HEADED TOWARD THIS:







Donald Trump and Bill Clinton -- as well as "Christian" Rachel Maddow, Lorne Michaels, Scott Rudin, and Frank Hawkins Kenan II and his bud Story Cowles -- were ALL BUSINESS ASSOCIATES of Jeffrey Epstein -- and IN FACT for the last couple of MONTHS hits to my postings on Epstein have accumulated FAR MORE HITS than my blogging of CURRENT EVENTS -- especially THIS ONE:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/my-letter-just-emailed-to-frank-hawkins.html








So, this is what was on my mind this morning when a Customer Service Rep from my branch of Wells Fargo Bank called for MORE DETAILS about the RAVE REVIEW I gave their staff for their treatment of me inside the bank, yesterday. 


We were laughing our BUTTS OFF over the CRIMES of my Kenan Family and our Bank of America -- and she LOVED that my niece Taylor Ann Kenan works HIGH in Wells Fargo's International Banking Division.


When I pulled in to park to vote, the lot had only TWO empty spaces -- every other voting day it was no more than half full -- and SEVERAL HEPPED-UP PICK-UP TRUCKS had HUGE "Michael Lee" campaign signs, as well as CHRISTIAN NON-SENSE, "Dixie Forever" bumper-stickers, etc.


I crossed the street and a man approached me handing me a roster of Democrats to vote for (which I did not need), and as I explained to him how my Kenan relatives had put TRUMP into power with Putin's help -- and then BIDEN into power to FINISH THE JOB -- but REAL DEMS are now FORCING JOE BIDEN to ACT LIKE A DEMOCRAT!!!


THREE Michael Lee campaigners -- two large men and a short woman -- got RIGHT IN MY FACE and said they would have me ARRESTED -- because it is ILLEGAL to SPEAK IN PUBLIC saying such things!!!


I doubled over with LAUGHTER at them -- this was EXACTLY what an active duty THREE- or FOUR-STAR ARMY GENERAL had claimed to me when he jumped up from Col. Dorothy Newman's dining table during a dinner, and CHASED ME OUT OF HER HOUSE -- Dottie followed me to my car and said she had ALREADY DROPPED her membership in the Republican Party because of what they were doing to try to MURDER ME.


That was the LAST BIG MEETING of five that I attended in Dottie's house, and she got me to Puerto Vallarta for Political Exile.


I told them that DEMOCRATS Mayor "Bill" Saffo, City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, D. A. Benjamin R. David (ALL of them getting nearly all campaign funds from DARK REPUBLICAN SOURCES), had CONVICTED ME OF CRIMES -- all of which are now ERASED -- and COMMITTED ME four times to the local NUT-HOUSE -- but the Mental Hospital REFUSES to take me back -- unless I develop an ACTUAL MENTAL ILLNESS!!!


So I told them to GO TO HELL -- and they SCREAMED BACK -- causing a bit of a sensation since EVERYONE OUTSIDE (about 30 people), could hear them CLEARLY!!!


Then, I crossed the entrance and spoke with the DEMOCRATS' CAMPAIGN TABLE -- and spied Nelson Beaulieu. I reached out to shake his hand, and said, "We met in fall 2015 at ULTRA-CRIMINAL Julia Olson-Boseman's Fundraiser, but MOSTLY I spoke with Rob Zapple -- he KNOWING of all my Kenan Family's TREASONS." 


Olson-Boseman PRETENDED to be a DEMOCRAT but she was FIRMLY A CLINTON/BUSH FAMILY SUPPORTER.


And I told Nelson how I've RESISTED FOR YEARS having a GIANT CRUSH on him -- he's ex-military, SUPER-MASCULINE, and has a HAIRY CHEST -- but I knew he was happily married to a woman and has children -- the SAME PROBLEM I have with Dem. Jeff Jackson, who is running for US House near Charlotte.


Nelson and I just KEPT CUTTING UP and laughing, but he needed to WOO voters, and he PROMISED to tell NC Rep. Deb Butler -- whom I TOTALLY TRUST since we got over our previous differences -- that I WISH I could vote for her again, but I got re-districted. ALSO, that I think Deb has the BEST ORATORICAL SKILLS of all Politicians in the Lower Cape Fear -- and I see Deb as GOVERNOR in the not too distant FUTURE!!!




Arizona GOPer arrested for knob-polishing in a truck near a preschool in Surprise, AZ


TheCriticalMind Community  Wednesday October 19, 2022 · 5:43 PM EDT


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/10/19/2129997/-Arizona-GOPer-arrested-for-knob-polishing-in-a-truck-near-a-preschool-in-Surprize-AZ?




>>> OK -- I just had another  ATTACK BY HACKERS and beat them back -- so let me complete this QUICKLY!!!


1. EVERY DEMOCRAT -- especially the Candidates and Campaigners -- HATES JOE BIDEN for being in BED with Rahm Emanuel, Brett McGurk, the Bush, Clinton, and my Kenan Families in support of VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!


2. While the Community College was very busy, they were set up to handle the crowd. I later ran into SEVERAL who had voted at the Senior Citizens Center -- where they had a LONG LINE and WAIT!!!


3. UNIVERSALLY, EVERYONE I spoke with HATES JOE BIDEN -- and no one I spoke with had voted for Republicans.


4. EVERYONE KNOWS that Sheriff Ed McMahon, D.A. Benjamin R. David, Judges Lindsey L. McKee a Repub, James Henry Faison III a Dem, BLACK, GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN MINISTER and DRUG TRAFFICKER with the Sheriff and other Christians of both Parties, and Chad E. Hogston Repub who FIRST SCREWED ME IN COURT for D.A. Ben David in 2011 -- are all CHRISTIAN TRAITORS, White Supremacists, and Drug Traffickers with MOST of Wilmington's Christian Churches.


Wilmington Citizens are coming to HATE ALL THINGS CHRISTIAN!!!


5. EVERY Dem campaigning at the Polling Station -- GASPED when I told them we had SWASTIKAS on our dinner-plates still in 1968 and '69 when we lived in Columbus, Ohio across Larwell Drive from Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth -- and they with my parents PLANNED the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA by CHRISTIANS of BOTH PARTIES.


Mom gave Pope Francis's COMMAND to John Boehner via Lou Holtz to SHUT DOWN the US Government and then reopen it to PROTEST ANTI-CHRISTIAN Obamacare -- actually it was ROMNEYCARE, tweaked.


AND they all knew that Boehner SOON QUIT THE HOUSE claiming that BOTH PARTIES were controlled by NAZIS!!!







>>> JESUS, JUNIOR (Benjamin Schachtman) -- TODAY reported these Things:



Ben Schachtman in 2015


Recusal confusion, public records delays, Julia Olson-Boseman, and Jimmy Hopkins


Published October 20, 2022 at 11:56 AM EDT






Adderall (Meth) Shortage: What To Do If You're Impacted


With limited supplies nationwide, the drug may be harder to get for millions of people — but there are ways to cope.


Jillian Wilson  Oct 20, 2022, 05:45 AM EDT




And PLEASE, everyone -- DO NOT FORGET THIS!!!:











.

No comments:

Post a Comment