Monday, October 17, 2022

ADDENDUM to Dan Blue, Democratic Leader of the North Carolina Senate / HACKERS Seem to Have FREED ME to Add IMAGES to my Blog, Today -- LOL!!! / But I BEGIN with OTHER Important Matters:

 


BEST about this is that the SAME PHOTO was used in this published article:





>>> SCOTUS, Biden, Harris, Obamas, Schumer, Sanders, Whitehouse, etc.:




Scott


The BEST THING I learned from the Williams Scholars when I first attended https://tennesseewilliams.net/ in 2003 or '04, is that THEY -- like me -- think that the MOVIE of The Night of the Iguana is the best example of Tennessee's BRILLIANCE!!!


And HERE is the Blog Posting of my getting a TOUR of the movie set by director John Huston's Mexican Assistant.


The City of Puerto Vallarta USED this blog posting to PROMOTE TOURISM!!! But even though I have ALL THE PROOF of Tennessee Williams's connections to Wilmington, North Carolina -- as well as the FACT that his Williams-surnamed ancestors FIRST SETTLED FOR YEARS in North Carolina, the NAZI DEMOCRATS of Wilmington and New Hanover County Governments -- as well as CIA controlled Wilmington Star News and Port City Daily -- all REFUSED to recognize this, and in fact I was told by the DRUG-ADDICTED OWNERS of the Black Cat Shoppe downtown who must APPROVE all walking tours, that I would NEVER, EVER be allowed to give a Walking Tour combining the Tennessee Williams spots and my Kenan Family's involvement in Wilmington!!!



Kim and John Hirchak still own that DRUG-MAFIA STORE -- LOL!!!




>>> THE TWO BEST NEWS STORIES OF TODAY!!!:



John Fetterman of Pennsylvania



Dr. Mehmet Oz of New Jersey


Mehmet Oz Has Some Uncomfortably Specific Thoughts About Drinking His Own Pee


The GOP Senate candidate also spoke gleefully of stabbing his sister in the head with a needle as a youth.


Ed Mazza  Oct 17, 2022, 01:57 AM EDT  Updated an hour ago


Mehmet Oz, the celebrity doctor and Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania, said “of course” he’s tasted his own urine in a newly unearthed interview from Jimmy Kimmel’s late-night talk show.

And he offered up some very specific thoughts on the matter ― including not just the smell, but also flavor notes in the footage posted online by Patriot Takes, which monitors right-wing media.

The segment includes some basic medical information, such as noting that bright yellow urine can be a sign of excess B vitamins.

But then it takes a turn.

“Same goes for diabetics, tastes like wine ― cherry wine,”  Oz said.

“How do you know how it tastes?” Kimmel asked. “Who’s tasting it?”

“You gotta do it in med school,”  Oz said, although numerous doctors chimed in on social media to say that’s not been the case at any school they’ve attended.

Oz eventually asked Kimmel if he’s ever had his own urine.

“No,”  the late-night host said.

“Are you kidding me?” Oz said. “Where have you been!” 







Trump Fundraising Overhead  Soaks Up 91 Cents Of Each Donor Dollar: Report
The former president is hauling in record donations, but he's spending most of it on expenses as his troubles mount.


Mary Papenfuss  Oct 17, 2022, 07:12 AM EDT








>>> EMAIL TO MY FAMILY GROUP, TODAY :


Bills and the TOOTH FAIRY hit my allowance -- I guess!!!


To teri@benefits-management.org teri@benefits-management.org


Cc jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, info@lisamarieludwig.com info@lisamarieludwig.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com, Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Hi Teri,


I don't know why I got TWICE what I expected this week -- but I'm happy to have it!!! If you forgot to pay some bill, I'll just find out next Monday.


I'm copying my "Family Group" to catch them up on some of this, too.


Much has happened since I last sent you the bills.


1. I visited Memory Lane Comics during a downtown festival about three weeks ago -- and blogged about what great guys -- and business-people -- your sons are as well as you. I just tried both Google and MS Edge searches and CAN'T FIND my blogging about that.


2. My sister Jane -- in a fit of anger -- let me know she NEVER reads my blog postings I email her -- but sends them ALL to my Mother, meaning Mom knows EVERYTHING I think of her -- and when I called Mom -- we had a HUGE LAUGH about it -- so all of that is out in the OPEN, now.


3. Jane REFUSED to help Mom find a contractor to repair her gutters and downspouts -- because Mom is so cantankerous to deal with on ANYTHING and often misunderstands and drives contractors away. So, while she and her pays-for-everything friend Jim of Michigan (you met them both in Shuckin' Shack), ran off for ten days in Belize, my brother Mike drove down from PA to handle that. I had NOT seen Mike since December 2009, this photo was taken in Mike's kitchen then:




4. Mike and I had a GREAT DAY -- including eating the BEST char-broiled Oysters and Low Country Boil -- on the back deck of Shuckin' Shack -- DEFINITELY my fave Wilmington restaurant now -- if only I could afford it on my own -- HA!!!


5. Soon after Mike left to drive back to PA, the Hedingham Shooter began only three blocks from Mom's house -- and several called Mom from the "Old-Ladies Network", and told her to immediately close and lock all her doors and windows -- and close all drapes and blinds -- which she did.


6. A week before that, Mom told me how she found the first roach she'd ever seen in her kitchen, chased it down using her walker, and STOMPED IT DEAD!!! I'm so privileged to have my nutty Mother!!!


7. Mom was FINE, and I'm the only one who thought to call to be sure she was safe.


8. Then, I saw that the Leader of Democrats in the NC Senate, Dan Blue, LIVES in Hedingham, too. Because he's a DEM, my Fox-News-addicted mother had never even heard of him -- but I HAD to write him about his crazy neighbor, my Mother: 




9. NOW, I need to write Dan Blue again -- to clean up some errors.


10. This morning, not 24 hours after posting the above, I'd had over 1,000 registered hits to that posting -- more than any other posting in at least a year, that quickly!!!


With GRATITUDE,


Scott








Sen. Dan Blue
NC Senate Democratic Leader

16 West Jones Street, Rm. 1129

Raleigh, NC 27601

Dan.Blue@ncleg.gov, Bonnie.McNeil@ncleg.gov


Cc: acsgdl@state.gov, info@joshstein.org, https://governor.nc.gov/contact/contact-governor-cooper, deb.butler@ncleg.net, info@jeffjacksonnc.com, https://www.teddavisfornchouse.com/contact, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, MyStory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com, scoops@huffpost.com, scottdkenan@aol.com



October 17, 2022


Dear Sen. Blue,


Last night I made an ERROR OF FACT: I never met Thomas S. Kenan III's current boyfriend -- I met HIS FRIENDS in Wilmington -- and THEY TOLD ME about Tom's SUPER-YOUNG BOYFRIEND!!!


And I SPOKE with him via phone a few times to Tom Kenan's home -- when Tom was traveling to the Middle East on OIL BUSINESS.


Also, I had researched you EXTENSIVELY before writing you so KNOW you are a DEVOUT PRESBYTERIAN -- the MOST RACIST DENOMINATION on the face of the Earth -- except for Episcopalian!!!


As everyone KNOWS, my SLAVE-HOLDING KENAN RELATIVES -- then DEVOUT PRESBYTERIANS -- WHIPPED and TORTURED their slaves until they worshipped JESUS -- since the New Testament says that slaves must obey their MASTERS as if they were JESUS CHRIST, HIMSELF !!!






And it was NOT JUST OUR FOUNDING WHITE FATHERS who HATED RELIGION :









But look at OBAMA!!!:







THIS is how JOE BIDEN, RAHM EMANUEL, BRETT MCGURK, NANCY PELOSI, PETE BUTTIGIEG, JIM CLYBURN, FOX NEWS, and SEAN HANNITY, etc. -- ENSLAVED BARACK OBAMA to EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group -- and VLADIMIR PUTIN !!!










Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment