Friday, September 30, 2022

Mom -- Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- and I Had a 17 Minute CONFRONTATION Two Mornings Ago -- CRACKING EACH OTHER UP!!! / Drew Gilpin Faust is Now My PATRON SAINT (without sending me a PENNY of Patronage) -- and SO ARE Bill Maher and Oliver Stone:

 




>>> SCOTUS and All Others : As good as MA's MASHED POTATOES and GRAVY!!!


Rahm:


I'm afraid I've been FORCED to send this one. 


FORCED by Nancy Pelosi -- the BIGGEST Insider-Trading Crook in Congress -- who torpedoed the Bill that would restrict it -- CHRISTIAN BITCH !!!




Scott


After posting these in this order:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/leapin-lizards-my-mother-ruth-anne.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/coffee-making-during-major-storm-event.html


I had NO IDEA what would happen when I next called Mom. I knew that my sister Jane never reads them -- but forwards ALL of my postings to Mom -- because Jane claims they are "too full of lies and penises" -- which is a HUGE LIE in itself -- but to make Jane feel BETTER, here are some penises that EVERYONE can have a little laugh over :






I think I'll let my siblings and Meyer cousins GUESS at the SUPER-CALL we had, and REMIND all of my Readers that one day while I was at home with my folks in East Greenwich, Rhode Island, years ago, Mom TOLD ME that SHE HAD ALWAYS KNOWN that of all her children, I was the one who would TRULY EXCEL in whatever I do !!!


And then Mom and I discussed MANY CRAZY EVENTS of our lives together -- after I told MOM that it was by DIVINE PROVIDENCE that I have had the ABSOLUTE PRIVILEGE of being her son!!! Mom is actually SMARTER THAN I -- but now that she's two months from turning 100 -- her mind IS slipping -- at least at times.


And so, I have had to perform DIVINE INTERVENTION on all of the GOD-HATING RELIGIONISTS!!!





I felt UNEASY writing about this yesterday, so besides SLEEPING -- off and on -- for TWELVE HOURS, AGAIN, I decided to watch the movie Gone with the Wind -- which I had not seen in at least 15 years. I first watched an hour of MSNBC, and at 11:00 PM, began the movie -- and took several breaks to go outside to check the "Gathering Storm".


These things all happened WELL AFTER MIDNIGHT with everything CLOSED due to IAN: Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr.'s SUPPLIER pulled up and delivered a package. Half an hour later, Rob drove off with a full pack -- to make HIS DELIVERIES. But he had visited upstairs, and separately, Kat Addington and her boyfriend, Jack, then set out with packs to make THEIR deliveries by car!!!


When the movie ENDED at about 3:00 AM, my internet connection and TV Service were OUT -- and when I called SPECTRUM, the recording said that a FIBER OPTIC CABLE had been cut, they were working to get it reconnected, but had NO ESTIMATE of how long that could take.


And I was WIDE WAKE, so decided to watch Drew Gilpin Faust's movie of her book, again, to refresh my memory before writing to her, soon. But after half an hour, I was TIRED of GWTW followed by Death and the Civil War  -- too much DEATH -- and I saw my internet was back, but I just went to bed about 4:00 AM.











And of course my Readers all know that when Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz had his buddy Elisabeth Kubler-Ross to the Atlanta Church of Religious Science in the 1980s, I TOOK her five-day Seminar !!!





>>> OK, SOME INTERESTING NEWS ITEMS:




Bay Area sheriff’s office audit reveals 45 officers failed psychological evaluation


Nick Watt and Stephanie Becker, CNN  Published 2:06 PM EDT, Fri September 30, 2022


https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/30/us/alameda-sheriff-psychological-evaluation-fail/index.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-letter-sent-secured-server-and-email.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/feeling-freakish-perhaps-you-can-get.html


And the SHERIFFS of the Lower Cape Fear are SO CORRUPTED that this afternoon, THIS WAS THE TOP STORY that The Daily Kos sent me a link to via email!!!:



Columbus County, North Carolina, Sheriff Jody Greene.


"I hate a black f**king Democrat," white North Carolina sheriff says before firing Black staff


Rebekah Sager  Thursday September 29, 2022 · 3:33 PM EDT


A North Carolina sheriff, in all his caucacity, likely never imagined he’d be at the center of an investigation into a phone call he made to blow off a little steam. He likely thought that calling his colleagues “black bastards” or even threatening to fire them for no reason other than their race was nothing out of the ordinary. But his calls were recorded, and now he knows.


According to reporting from WECT, Columbus County Sheriff Jody Greene was narrowly elected in 2018 and won by just 34 votes. Former Capt. Jason Soles was on the other end of the infamous calls. He was slated to fill in and lead the sheriff’s office while Greene was under an investigation to determine whether he could legally serve in the role.


“I’m sick of it. I’m sick of these black bastards,” Greene reportedly said to Soles. “I’m going to clean house and be done with it. And we’ll start from there.”


To make matters worse, if that’s even possible, Greene didn’t want to hire Soles in the first place. He wanted a man named Aaron Herring to serve as interim sheriff. But Herring had been arrested in 2015 for punching a Black man in the face. The victim was being held in the back of a police car on suspicion of selling marijuana at the time of Herring’s assault.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/9/29/2126021/--I-hate-a-black-f-king-Democrat-white-North-Carolina-sheriff-says-before-firing-Black-staff



Anderson Cooper Made 'Amazing'  Discovery In His Mom's Possessions After She Died


They were among boxes of stuff from Gloria Vanderbilt's "epic life," the CNN anchor told "Late Show" host Stephen Colbert.


Lee Moran  Sep 29, 2022, 05:49 AM EDT  Updated Sep 29, 2022


They were LOVE LETTERS from FRANK SINATRA!!!










Sinéad O’Connor as seen in "Nothing Compares" ~ SHEILA ROCK PHOTOGRAPHY


The MOST HAUNTING VOICE ever recorded -- if you ask ME!!!





Sinéad O'Connor Documentary 'Nothing Compares'  Reexamines Her Complicated Story


Director Kathryn Ferguson re-centers the singer-songwriter as the icon she rightly is. But that comes with limitations.


Candice Frederick  Sep 30, 2022, 05:45 AM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sinead-oconnor-nothing-compares-documentary-interview_n_6335dab4e4b0b7f89f3ef123







This photo was taken the night Tennessee Williams took his sister Rose, her guardian Tattiana Schwezoff, and me to see the play Barnum












.

No comments:

Post a Comment