Friday, September 2, 2022

I WRAP-UP with Rabbi Jillian R. Cameron -- after REALIZING that Bill Maher is One of My MENTORS!!!

 


Rabbi Jillian Cameron's congregationhttps://www.bcc-la.org/



>>> Hey, Prez Biden (ALL others, too):


Looks like you are STILL GETTING Good Press -- on MY BLOG!!!


So far, Rahm Emanuel and the SCOTUS Justices have sent received receipts:


Dear Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


It is time to SHOW ALL PEOPLE how "rosy" your BIDEN-AUTHORIZED Government Profile: https://jp.usembassy.gov/ambassador-rahm-emanuel/ is -- and TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the TRUTH  of all of your ACTUAL ACTIONS and beliefs shown MORE HONESTLY on Wikipedia:




In this Posting, I complete unfinished business with Rabbi Jillian Cameron of Hollywood, California, and ACCEPT that Bill Maher is my NEW MENTOR -- he and I are SO ALIKE (in all ways except one, that you will read about):




Scott



Rabbi Cameron


>>> Rabbi Cameron -- I have changed my mind:


To jillian@bcc-la.org jillian@bcc-la.org, bcc@bcc-la.org bcc@bcc-la.org, juval@bcc-la.org juval@bcc-la.org, lisa@bcc-la.org lisa@bcc-la.org


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Dear Rabbi Cameron,


Since receiving this, your original request, I have had a LOT to think about, and I have decided to go ahead and remove you from my email Lists. 


Clearly, you are not interested in my blog. You MIGHT BE, if you actually read it, but it has NOTHING to do with your Rabbinical Duties, and I will soon write Dean Hansell a paper letter -- Judges should communicate on paper so that no one can twist electronic words -- and all can be debated with the original there in black & white.


You now know how to find my blog if you ever care to take a look.


The funny thing is that I have gotten along BEST with Jews and Blacks (and the last 12 years also with Mexicans Latinos otros)


Spending my grade-school years in Louisville, KY and West Chester, PA -- I first got to know Jews in first grade, being good friends with Shelly and David Cohen across the street. We snuck crackers into one of their bedrooms -- right after their mother had cleaned for Passover -- and BOY did we get into TROUBLE!!! Mr. Cohen owned The Rainbow Shop for big n' tall gals, where my 6', borderline obese mother bought many clothes.






Now, I hope you will find all of this entertaining, because life is certainly that. 


LATER, 1987-1990, I worked for Lawrence Buchthal in Stone Mountain, Georgia. He and his wife were not really observant Jews, nor is his older brother, Stanley, one of the TOP (even today), Independent Movie Producers, who that year produced John Waters' Hairspray, 1988 -- Waters' greatest commercial success. And then in 2015, I met John Waters at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival. BUT, what is important is that Stanley and Lawrence's observant parents came to Stone Mountain for Passover -- and invited me to join them for Seder (which I really loved) -- I the only goy there.


And in Louisville, I attended St. Martha's Parochial School 3rd through half of 7th grade -- which was brand new and had NO gym -- the church was only in temporary quarters. The Jewish Community Center allowed the budding young basketball team to PRACTICE and play games there. BEFORE THAT, some of the advanced Red Cross swimming lessons that I took were held at that same Jewish Community Center.


Jump to 2010 -- while I was in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta by the help of Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman, who told me how my own immediate family with my employer then, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, with the Republican Party of Georgia and the CIA planned to murder me, since they were unable to COMMIT ME in five attempts in one month. I kept blogging about their DRUG CRIMES and WHITE SUPREMACY.


I met and had to deal with MANY DRUG MAFIA in Mexico -- whom I later learned were completely tied to my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL and Rex Tillerson, personally, and also the Episcopal Church USA who were tied to Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Hillary Clinton, the CIA, etc., in a HUGE Drug Smuggling operation. 


They used the big, gold "Obama O" decals that you probably remember from his political campaigns, in the back window so that Mexican Law Enforcement knew not to stop them -- how they drove through Mexico with impunity.




And later, after 1.3 years here in Wilmington, NC, I had to RETURN for over three more years of Political Exile. When I was so CONFUSED about WHY any of this happened -- and did not know that I KNEW TOO MUCH, but did not steal TOP SECRET US CIA SECRETS, but observed my FAMILY, my EMPLOYER, and my CAPTORS. When I got TOTALLY STRESSED, I'd drive to El Set -- a Jewish resort with restaurant, beach, etc., just to feel SAFE, surrounded by Jews. 



https://www.facebook.com/RestaurantBarElSetenPuertoVallarta/


Most who stayed there (and maybe the hotel was a separate business), were from English-speaking countries, and I loved speaking with them, but BEST was there was a group of older women who played Mahjong every afternoon, and they used to COMFORT ME, when I told them I was raised with Swastikas and daily beatings -- and my FAMILY in the USA then wanted to KILL ME.


Of course I've known TONS OF JEWS from working for Tennessee Williams -- and since then -- who were very Politically Active -- but nearly every single one of them was a NON-observant Jew: the Reiners of Hollywood, David Frum -- and then three years ago, I met Jamie Lee Curtis here in Wilmington, and she KNEW ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family running Hard-Drugs and White Supremacy worldwide with the Bushes, especially, but also the Clintons, Cheneys, Fox News, MOST Christian Churches, the CIA -- and the BLACKMAILED HOMO, Barack Obama. Jamie is Jewish on both sides.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/yikes-i-ran-smack-dab-into-jamie-lee.html


Now, I believe everyone is doing the best they know how -- or that they BELIEVE they know how. And the DEGREE to which we line up with God's Laws, shows our progress. But MOST PEOPLE cling to OLD IDEAS that their parents, relatives, and friends IMPOSED ON THEM AT BIRTH. This is WHY everyone on EARTH believes he or she was born into the ONE TRUE RELIGION.


Truth is, this is NO COMPETITION -- except with oneself. That is why all Spiritual Teachings stress that we are NOT TO JUDGE. Religions teach that too, but then they turn against anyone who is not like them. I had to view Bill Maher's Religulous a second time, today. He and I are two of a kind -- except he's totally straight and I'm totally gay. But our MINDS work exactly alike, and since he has the MONEY and POSITION to travel, film, broadcast, etc., he's gotten out and challenged the world to THINK LOGICALLY in ways more widely known -- than is this blog.


He's half-and-half -- Jewish and Roman Catholic -- and ridicules them both where they deserve it. But I was struck that some of his Catholic Clergy AGREED WITH HIM, and have as good a sense of HUMOR about ALL RELIGIONS!!! I don't know of a SINGLE Jewish, Protestant, Orthodox, Muslim or other top clergy -- except for Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama (a close personal friend of my friend former Mexican Presidente Vicente Fox -- and I just got an email today about a MARIJUANA SUMMIT he is hosting at his ranch in October), who CONDEMNED not only Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans (like Joe Biden has begun to do as if he MEANS IT), but also Vladimir Putin AND the Patriarchs of the Russian, Greek, and Armenian Orthodox Churches. 


ALL of them have said that Jesus and God-the-Father APPROVE of Vladimir Putin's DESTRUCTION of the Ukrainian People and their Wealth. THESE CHURCHES also INVESTED CHURCH MONEY in the companies producing ARMAMENTS for Russia. ONLY the Ukrainian Orthodox Church did NOT support Putin -- understandable, of course -- and President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is ONE HOT JEW !!! But I have no crush on him -- because I prefer a man who has some CHEST HAIR -- and is NOT happily married to a woman and raising a family!!!


SO, in my current mood, this is NO TIME for me to be communicating with those who have ANY of the Old-Fashioned Religions -- it is bringing out my Complex PTSD and I can't afford enough marijuana to calm it at this CRITICAL TIME of a CRISIS of DEMOCRACY .


Tomorrow, I expect to write separately to Bill Maher and Bill Moyers. Maher feels like a MENTOR to me, and Moyers REALLY SKEWERED North Carolina Christian/Republicans' Politics, but I need to fill him in on how my Kenan family is TOTALLY SUPPORTING the still troublemaking Art Pope, etc., and THANK GOD that Gov. Roy Cooper and the NC Democrats are keeping them at bay. In fact, my former adversary who got OUT of Drug Trafficking a few years ago, Dem NC State Representative Deb Butler, is one of Cooper's TOP PUSHY POLITICIANS (Whips!!!), and she's an OUT LESBIAN -- like Julia Olson-Boseman, a total Clinton Family Drug-Trafficker who is trying to join the Republican Party -- but they don't want her -- LOL!!!


The only Jew to run here recently, a friend of mine, Leslie Cohen, is an ARTIST, and ran a somewhat light campaign, not realizing how rough Politics is -- and the Republican Party threw TONS OF MONEY into running ads against her (and she lost, big) -- NO WAY would these White Supremacist Christians allow a JEW  to win!!!


Well, I hope you have a GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND -- and a great Sabbath Service, tomorrow. I'll get this out before sunset, so you can read it still, tonight.


Shalom!!! 


Scott

-----Original Message-----


From: Rabbi Jillian Cameron <jillian@bcc-la.org>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Wed, Aug 31, 2022 2:10 pm

Subject: Re: AGAIN going to Charles Bethea and "The New Yorker" -- they NEED to see this!!! I will EDIT it later to get it out before Midnight:


Please remove my email immediately from your list.

--------------------------------------

Rabbi Jillian R. Cameron


On Tue, Aug 30, 2022 at 8:42 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/08/coastal-horizons-ceo-devout-methodist.html


Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Coastal Horizons CEO: Devout Methodist Julia Olson-Boseman Offered $50 Million in NHRMC Hospital Sale Funds -- in Exchange for SILENCE!!! / Christians WORLDWIDE are being EXPOSED for the DEVILS THEY ARE -- Have You Seen Donald TRUMP'S Postings, Today???















.

No comments:

Post a Comment