Friday, September 23, 2022

Alex Wagner Admits ON AIR that MSNBC MUZZLES HER on Telling MANY FACTS!!! / Democrat and Progressive Orgs Shout LOUDER that Joe Biden is Taking the USA to CHRISTIAN NAZISM (Top Dems are TOTALLY in my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL/Vladimir Putin POCKETS):

 




>>> SCOTUS Justices and ALL Others :


Hey Rahm:


Whilest the Bidens and 2,000 others -- including FFLOTUS Laura Bush -- were boogying with Miss Elton John on the White House lawn -- tonight -- Trump was TRUMPETING NONSENSE here in Wilmington, North Carolina.


I can't WAIT to see WHO blocks THIS MESSAGE with its link to my latest posting:




Scott!!!





FIRST, I just checked and Donald Trump's Rally here at the Wilmington, NC Airport is not only STUFFED -- mostly by out of town fans, many of THEM have been bragging of making 24 or more Trump Rallies IN A ROW -- so this is largely a SPECIALIZED AUDIENCE -- CAMP FOLLOWERS -- not necessarily representative of New Hanover County Republicans. 




MSNBC chose only to show that TRUMP WENT TOTALLY Q-ANON TONIGHT -- with graphics and with their song -- that the crowd sang along to giving the NAZI SALUTE (but with only one finger).


I'll wait to see MORE INFO from local News, tomorrow.


MEANWHILE -- at the White House:





Elton John blown away playing concert on White House lawn: "This is probably the icing on the cake"


Bryan Alexander  USA TODAY


There was Crocodile Rockin' on the White House South Lawn.


Even rocker Elton John was blown away by the glamorous setting in front of the White House on Friday night, with President Joe Biden and wife Jill Biden in attendance.


"I don't know what to say, what a dump," John joked as he took the stage with a lit-up White House in the background, before getting serious. "I've played in some beautiful places before, but this is probably the icing on the cake."


John swung by South Lawn for a show called “A Night When Hope and History Rhyme,” a reference to a poem by Irish Nobel laureate Seamus Heaney that President Joe Biden often quotes.


A giant open-air tent and stage were set up on the White House lawn for the show. The 2,000-person guest list included teachers, nurses, frontline workers and LGBTQ advocates, plus civil rights advocate Ruby Bridges and Jeanne White-Ginder, an AIDS activist and mother of Ryan White, who died from AIDS-related complications in 1990. 


Former first lady Laura Bush was also in attendance.



Laura Bush: Teacher and Librarian!!!





https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2022/09/23/elton-calls-president-bidens-white-house-concert-icing-cake/8095447001/


Jennifer Palmieri was Alex Wagner's last guest, tonight, and in discussion, they referred to the trend among Latinos who are moving toward the Republican Party and they SEEMED to be about to refer to how the BIGGEST DEMOCRAT DRUG TRAFFICKER, Henry Cuellar, had WON -- over the Democratic Reformer -- with FULL SUPPORT of Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Manchin, Pete Buttigieg, SC Rep. James Clyburn -- the CHRISTIAN NAZI CABAL that ALL are reported to get HUGE DONATIONS from my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL.


And THAT was when Alex Wagner made VERY CLEAR that MSNBC will NOT ALLOW HER to report that !!!


As I said last night without elaboration, a SPECTRUM TECH saved my TV Service:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/my-nazi-mother-ruth-anne-meyer-kenan.html


ACTUALLY, he had not yet -- but discovered that my MODEM/ROUTER was now OBSOLETE -- and I just had to go exchange it!!! I did that early this afternoon, and the frequent "buffering" of TV Service has CEASED!!!


I did have to speak at length with several Spectrum people -- in person and by phone, and claiming it was NOT their company per se -- but some CORRUPTION that got into it, I told them ALL ABOUT the Spectrum Truck that tried to murder me on order of Wilmington Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark.





And then ALSO, how Lawyer Bruce Mason FIRED ME after he agreed to rep me against SPECTRUM -- claiming my KENAN FAMILY (the rich ones -- not my Mother and siblings), FORCED HIM TO FIRE ME and told him to tell me they would be CERTAIN I could not find a Lawyer this side of Charlotte -- or more likely ASHEVILLE -- because I had PISSED OFF top Drug Trafficking Presbyterian Lawyer David A. Nash.


THEN, my Kenan Cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher's Lily-White Law Firm in Raleigh SCREWED ME ROYAL and forced me to accept $2,500.00 -- when Bruce Mason and several other lawyers I spoke with said I would get a MINIMUM AUTOMATICALLY of $20,000.00 to $40,000.00 for my INJURIES -- WITHOUT also suing Saffo, Rivenbark, and the City of Wilmington for whom they ACTED!!!






Bruce A. Mason





Bonnie Weyher



"Bonnie" Weyher and her husband and Law Partner, Dan McLamb in the 1999 edition of The Kenan Family.


https://www.ymwlaw.com/attorneys/


CLEARLY SPECTRUM CORPORATE was part of this -- and I wrote Charter Communications' HOME OFFICE's LEGAL DEPARTMENT about it -- but NEVER GOT A REPLY!!!



Mom in 2008


>>> REGARDING MY MOTHER, RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html


Yesterday, I confronted Mom with her having SERIOUSLY TRIED TO HAVE ME KILLED in partnership with the CIA, Republican and Democratic Parties, and MANY CHRISTIAN CHURCHES -- in FACT, when a Pentagon Publishing, Inc. employee in the early 1990s, Mitch -- who worked OFF SHORE in the Caribbean for McCann/Erickson and even showed me his BULLET SCAR from GANG WARFARE, but was working for Patrick Lee Stansbury for just a year -- took me with another Pentagon Publishing, Inc., employee to meet John Ehrlichman in his luxury condo in downtown Atlanta, Ehrlichman CLEARLY was fascinated by me -- and invited me BACK for the second visit!!!


Ehrlichman -- who worked DIRECTLY with my parents in Wilmington and Atlanta -- wanted to meet the ELDEST SON of AMERICA'S TOP NAZI!!!


I completed my WORK, yesterday, when MOM DID LISTEN TO ME, and I don't CARE how SICK MOM IS -- or how deeply she INFECTED MY SIBLINGS (clearly MIKE very deeply, but Jane and Julie MUCH LESS). And I don't CARE what ANY FAMILY MEMBER -- or anyone else -- thinks of these IRREFUTABLE FACTS!!!


As a REMINDER


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-visions-dreams-and-special-visitors.html







.

No comments:

Post a Comment