Sunday, September 11, 2022

Some TROUBLE for "Mother Hubbard's Cupboard" in Wilmington, North Carolina!!! ("Some Trouble for the Moose Lodge" was the FIRST TITLE of Tennessee Williams's Play "A House Not Meant to Stand"):

 





Episcopal Prelate Bishop Michael Curry -- when he led Mass in a MOOSE LODGE in Brunswick County -- before giving a TALK to anyone who wanted to attend, at St. James Episcopal in Wilmington -- the next DAY -- and I didn't know about it until the NEXT DAY after that -- and had SO WANTED to meet him in PERSON -- after writing him MANY LETTERS (documented in this blog).


And he MINGLED with all of the people -- after giving his extemporaneous speech at St. James.







>>>  Barack and Michelle -- I just LOVE telling you FIRST  that EVERYONE (including SCOTUS, again), EXCEPT Bill and Hillary Clinton -- actually George Bush's "DORK-LICKERS" -- have sent RECEIVED RECEIPTS:


SCOTUS and Prez Biden -- and ALL OTHERS, too:


Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


I'm keeping it SIMPLE tonight -- and EVERYONE knows what to do!!! I'll report on Blog any TOP GOVERNMENT BLOCKAGES:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/some-trouble-for-mother-hubbards.html


Scott


To roxannlansdowne@gmail.com roxannlansdowne@gmail.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, bschachtman@whqr.org bschachtman@whqr.org, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, acsgdl@state.gov acsgdl@state.gov, puertovallarta@state.gov puertovallarta@state.gov, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, info@portcitydaily.com info@portcitydaily.com, razor1999@msn.com razor1999@msn.com


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Dear Roxann Lansdowne,


FIRST, I apologize in that you managed to hit my Complex PTSD while my guard was down, and I was unnecessarily STRIDENT with you, last night. 


And while the PEN is mightier than the SWORD, it is also true that I only sent you WORDS. "Sticks and stones might break my BONES -- but WORDS can never HURT ME!!!" -- is what in early grade school was what my parents taught me to say to the BULLIES who used to tie my shoelaces together and throw my books into the storm sewer -- on my way walking home half a mile from St. Barnabas Catholic School in Louisville, Kentucky in first and second grade. I was unnaturally tall and uncoordinated. 


I re-tied my shoes and fished my books out of the dry, shallow, storm sewer drains -- before continuing home -- but I reported it to my Mother.


And of course it was the PRESS who caused the break-up of Standard Oil in 1911 -- two years before Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler of Wilmington, Kenansville, and Palm Beach inherited control of the majority of each of the 34 Companies S.O. was broken-up into.








By 1911 the Supreme Court of the United States ruled, in Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey v. United States, that Standard Oil of New Jersey must be dissolved under the Sherman Antitrust Act and split into 34 companies.[58][59] Two of these companies were Standard Oil of New Jersey (Jersey Standard or Esso), which eventually became Exxon, and Standard Oil of New York (Socony), which eventually became Mobil; those two companies later merged into ExxonMobil.


And that is what I'm doing to the FAKE RELIGION, Christianity. Reporting how it has ENSLAVED US ALL for Power and Money-Grubbing Politicians and Church Leaders to get FAT ON.


Since you chose to write me so strenuously, I decided to write you a LONG ONE that I'll copy to the same witnesses first, blog it, send it to my nearly 500 regular email recipients, edit it more -- then send it to SCOTUS, three Dem Presidents (Bill and Hillary Clinton, devout Methodists like Julia Olson-Boseman is here in Wilmington -- are now TOTALLY BLOCKING ME). I suggest you check my blog about two hours after I send this, to see it SEROUSLY IMPROVED as I catch more typos and complete incomplete thoughts -- and REPORT on who in top of the US Government BLOCKED ME. AFTER I send this one to you, I WILL take you off my Email Lists!!!


AND, today I found you and how you got on my list. I first blogged about Mother Hubbard's Cupboard -- https://www.motherhubbardsnc.com/ -- (which I got food from when I was homeless in 2011 and 2012), LARGELY makes it possible for Homeless -- and EVERY CHURCH OR OTHER AGENCY DOING THIS -- to SELL THEIR FOOD STAMPS to the City of Wilmington trash collectors in City Vehicle number 2025 -- and three days later, they distribute HALF OF THE VALUE of the Food Stamps they had spent to the owner, and the CITY SOLD the goods -- especially through the chain of Muslim/Arab-owned convenience stores owned by Yah-Yah of The Village Market at 2nd and Dock Streets, and his brother Tony who owns Howard's Seafood Market at 5th and Castle.


And THEN, just about two years ago, James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr. (and his Drug Mama, Yelitza "Lisa" Gallimore SCREWED ME after Aaron sold all of HIS Food Stamps to Wilmington City -- and could NOT PAY HIS RENT)!!!


THIS was while EVERYONE on Food Stamps -- whether one individual like Aaron, or a Family of Six -- all got an EXTRA $600.00/month, regardless of need -- through either the Trump or Biden's Administration -- I forget WHICH -- but it went on for MANY MONTHS -- enriching the single DRUG ADDICTS here in Wilmington, NC!!!


He had spent it all on DRUGS and CRACK WHORES!!!




He left without notice and Yelitza cleared out his things -- they REFUSING to return his key if I did NOT refund his RENT -- his mother had paid it to me -- but demanded the three weeks worth BACK, after Aaron fled without notice!!! 


A few weeks later, while I was out, Aaron let himself into my apartment and took a HUGE DUMP in my toilet and didn't flush it to TERRORIZE ME -- HA!!!




I've never met an Arab Imam, but have met several BLACK MUSLIM Imams in Wilmington -- every one of them as COOL as can BE -- and OPPOSED to the Christian Churches' ENSLAVEMENT of people via ADDICTIVE DRUGS FOR JESUS. And if you go into any of this large collection of Wilmington convenience stores -- they are now MOSTLY HEAD SHOPS -- selling DRUG PARAPHERNALIA and PUSHING KRATOM, which is legal in some states including NC, and which a single dose of is equivalent to taking a Percocet -- and is JUST AS ADDICTIVE.


Kratom is said to help wean people OFF of Opioids, but my Heroin-addicted friend and one-time roommate (and sex partner), Dewain Joseph Hall:




Dewain Joseph Hall while I associated with him -- and LATER, after he got re-addicted to Heroin and was is such bad shape I did NOT RECOGNIZE HIM, moved back from his mother's house in Kansas to Wilmington, and SOON DIED OF AN OVERDOSE


There was NOTHING I could do to help him, like I could NOT get Danny Sinatra OFF Meth/Adderall as I promised Patricia Sinatra I would try to do -- after she told me how she had orchestrated the deal to sell control of what is now Bank of America to my Kenan relatives' NationsBank -- and now HATES THE KENANS because they turned BoA totally NAZI and partnered it with Vladimir Putin and the Christian Churches, Drug Trafficking, White Supremacy, and eventually Donald Trump.


But NOW with, Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, Rahm Emanuel, Nancy Pelosi, Pete Buttigieg, Henry Cuellar, etc. -- all getting TONS OF MONEY from EXXON-MOBIL (often in disguised ways).




Also, have you NOTICED that although the Episcopal Church and the Presbyterian Church are attended by only 1.3 and 2.2 % of Americans, respectively -- they are ALSO the FASTEST DYING DENOMINATIONS in the USA -- I've noticed FOUR Christian Churches near NC STATE Rep. Deb Butler's house (at 4th and Nun Streets), CLOSE within the last few months.


Now, Mother Hubbard's Cupboard, which you are the Exec. Dir. of is MOSTLY supported by the Methodist Church -- and it ASSOCIATES with Wilmington Heroin Promoter Katrina Knight -- or at least the employees of The Good Shepherd Center -- actually first begun in my GRANDMOTHER Annie (Childers) Kenan's house on Wrightsville Avenue!!! -- do it "without" Katina Knight's knowledge.


Did YOU know that Katrina Knight who's run it for years and years has NEVER ALLOWED AUDITORS to audit them -- DEMANDED BY LAW in other states -- and I know MANY PEOPLE who said their Church first supported the Shepherd, but STOPPED when they learned that Katrina's employees had embezzled enough money to purchase decent used cars -- and even BOATS!!!


And then Judge Richard Russell Davis LAUGHED Katrina Knight and her PATHETIC LAWYER out of COURT -- when she SUED ME to SHUT ME UP ON BLOG!!! But EVERYONE in town knows that is TRUE, and she could NOT SUE ME FOR LIBEL -- as the Judge said she would need to do. 


ONE WEEK LATER, Judge Lindsey Leigh (McKee) Luther LAUGHED Jennifer McCracken out of Court when SHE sued me for publishing how her Mormon Church via her mother gave HER all of her Drug Trafficking Orders -- and she was PROTECTED by her BROTHER, very HIGH in the CIA and a Detective on Sheriff Ed McMahon's Force. HE got Google to CANCEL all of my Gmail accounts!!!




And Sheriff McMahon directly works with the DRUG MAFIA in Puerto Vallarta who had held me hostage five times in 2010 and my PARENTS and SIBLINGS just  LAUGHED AT ME  -- because my immediate Kenan Family is ALSO into Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy!!!






THIS is the FIRST Blog Posting I emailed to you and have emailed every one since then to you as well:



This was on October 1, 2021, so you have gotten nearly a YEAR'S WORTH -- and SUDDENLY you are ANGRY WITH ME??? That first one had some CHARMING IMAGES, too, and you did not complain about THEM!!!:





Well, as I said, I'll take you off my List after sending this.


OTHER NEWS of Wilmington that means the CHRISTIAN NATIONALISTS PARTY  (Republicans and Democrats United in Jesus), is TOTALLY DESTROYING ITSELF from WITHIN -- and I ONLY need to stand on the SIDELINES and RIDICULE IT ON MY BLOG!!!





And THESE STORIES are more of NATIONAL INTEREST and for my OTHER READERS -- not so much you:


















Sincerely,

Scott David Kenan


-----Original Message-----


From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
To: roxannlansdowne@gmail.com <roxannlansdowne@gmail.com>; mystory@velshi.com <mystory@velshi.com>; scoops@huffingtonpost.com <scoops@huffingtonpost.com>; editorial@nytimes.com <editorial@nytimes.com>; breakingnews@newsobserver.com <breakingnews@newsobserver.com>; breakingnews@starnewsonline.com <breakingnews@starnewsonline.com>; bschachtman@whqr.org <bschachtman@whqr.org>; kevin.maurer@gmail.com <kevin.maurer@gmail.com>; acsgdl@state.gov <acsgdl@state.gov>; puertovallarta@state.gov <puertovallarta@state.gov>; info@joshstein.org <info@joshstein.org>; info@portcitydaily.com <info@portcitydaily.com>; razor1999@msn.com <razor1999@msn.com>
Cc: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>


Sent: Sat, Sep 10, 2022 10:03 pm
Subject: Reply to Roxann Landowne -- with WITNESSES added for a LEGAL/PRESS Record:


Who the FUCK are YOU to talk down to ME???

How LONG have you been on my List??? I don't remember you AT ALL???

Is there any SIGNIFICANCE to your life???

ANSWER ME -- and I'll take you off PRONTO.

Scott David Kenan


-----Original Message-----


From: Roxann Landowne <roxannlansdowne@gmail.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Sep 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Subject: Re: Oh me -- oh MY!!! We have finally come to THIS -- and it's TIME to get RID of Joe Biden by IMPEACHMENT or RESIGNATION, no???

Never send me anything again 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 10, 2022, at 6:17 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:




Saturday, September 10, 2022
Bush/Cheney/Clinton/Kenan HEROIN TRAFFICKERS Caused 9/11/2001 for JESUS!!! / City of Wilmington DOUBLES DOWN in Support of Katrina Knight and HEROIN TRAFFICKING for JESUS!!! / Dotson Rader and Scott Kenan Get a Little STEAMY:





.

No comments:

Post a Comment