Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Scott Kenan TOSSED OUT of Kenan Auditorium by Decision of UNCW -- and Their Orders Were Carried Out by Sheriff Ed McMahon's Deputies -- NO THREAT of Violence at ALL -- after the BEYOND EXCELLENT Discussion between Nikole Hannah-Jones and the Semi-Clueless John Jeremiah Sullivan -- LOL!!!!

 



I am not going to blog much about this tonight -- because I am TOO CONFUSED about what happened and HOW it happened -- and too FRUSTRATED with myself for not ANTICIPATING that White Christian Bitches would jump out of their seats and get in my face as soon as I said anything BAD about the wealthy Kenans!!!


My comments against my wealthy Kenan relatives followed a Writing Professor who said that for EIGHT YEARS he's been FORCED to have his office in Kenan Hall -- named for a TOTAL WHITE SUPREMACIST, and the crowd AGREED that that was AWFUL, and it should be renamed (it is just "Kenan Hall" -- no first name).


So, WHY could not AYE criticize my own family???


BEST, is that I heard the WHOLE THING, and Ms. Hannah-Jones broke my mind OPEN many times and let me see more about myself and my thinking processes than ANYONE ever has in my lifetime (in a 1.25 hour period), and I studied under Tennessee Williams, Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz (the President of Religious Science, International), Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross of Germany -- the World's Expert on Death and Dying back then, etc.


I say the "semi-clueless" John Jeremiah Sullivan -- primarily because he has LIVED IN WILMINGTON and called it his "adopted home" for about eight years -- and had NO IDEA if the schools here are run by Wilmington City or New Hanover County -- so OBVIOUSLY he does not care to VOTE, or he would KNOW THAT BY NOW.


Anyway, it was a MAJOR KURFUFFLE -- far larger than Christian Republicans have recently made at local School Board meetings -- or any other major gathering of any kind that I can think of in Wilmington since in summer of 2020, when Sheriff McMahon partnered with the Roman Catholic Knights of Columbus and marched through Wilmington calling blacks "niggers" -- and threatening to soon MASSACRE THEM. I got so angry that I wrote Pope Francis about it:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/sheriff-mcmahon-helped-plan-last-nights.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html


I left the auditorium just like I had left that Christian Bitch that harassed me on Front Street at the "Rims on the River" festival:





Of course, I was fully co-operative with the two deputies, and only thought I could remain if I promised to sit quietly until the end -- John Sullivan, who was choosing which hands to call on (I was shocked that first only three of us raised our hands and then stood, as he asked -- and only about four more eventually joined us. And John had announced the one after me would be the last question, when he called on me).


It was VERY clear to me that Meghan Hubbard in the English Department had NOT passed my email to either of them -- nor had anyone else.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/uh-oh-i-decided-that-since-this-has.html


I DID tell the Deputy at the door before I left -- to tell Sheriff Ed McMahon, who had told me the CIA forces him to Traffic Hard Drugs with the Christian Churches, especially Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church who has NO CREDENTIALS of any kind of religious schooling -- but advanced degrees in Business:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/drug-trafficking-pastor-robert-campbell.html


And Pastor Clarence Shavers of Bethesda Christian Life Church:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/a-christian-tried-to-get-me-thrown-out.html


Anyway, to give Sheriff McMahon my "PERSONAL REGARDS" -- HA!!!


The FIRST THING I LEARN AT HOME is that the WORST Hard-Drug Trafficking White Supremacists won in Wilmington's City Election -- by a LANDSLIDE!!!



"Bill"
Saffo, Mayor, and for City Council: Charlie Rivenbark, Rev. Clifford Barnett, Sr., and Luke Waddell.


And checking my high-school buddy Eric Lorgus's run for Mayor of West Chester, PA -- polls are closed, but NO RESULTS -- YET.



.

2 comments:

  1. One of those you call bitches is a decorated military officer (retired) who served this country for over 20 years. She had no problem with your comments, and was listening respectfully to your words until they took an insulting and disrespectful turn toward others in the audience and onstage.

    ReplyDelete