Wednesday, January 26, 2022

That GOOFBALL, Pope Francis!!! "Scholars" are DAMNED (by Tennessee Williams), Drug Trafficker "Rob" McKinney Has a NEW STORY -- and Jack from the Apartment above Rob, Told ME that HIS CAR is Used to Deliver TONS OF DRUGS, TOO!!!

 


When I was in grade school, Evangelicals also believed that LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE (called "Southpaws"), were PREDESTINED FOR HELL!!!


17 Atheists Reveal Their Reason For Not Believing In God

January 18, 2022, 11:01 am



Here is another reason -- EVERYONE has worn a cotton/polyester blend at ONE time or another -- but HOW MANY (especially Roman Catholics), ever CONFESS this MORTAL SIN???


There’s lots of stories about dragons and elves and Lithuania, but I don’t believe in them either.

Zerotan


I can’t explain to a theist any clearer than Steven Roberts did: “I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”

derbrauer


Why would a merciful, loving God want sacrifices in order to forgive? I wouldn’t say I’m the most forgiving person alive but I’d never make my forgiveness conditional on the blood of an innocent. The whole notion of Jesus as the ultimate sacrifice and God being able to forgive us only because of his death didn’t make any sense.

felicityrc


https://god.dailydot.com/why-atheists-dont-believe-god/




Pope Urges Parents To Accompany, Not Condemn, Gay Children


The Pope also has spoken of his own ministry to gay and transgender people, insisting they are children of God, loved by God and deserving of accompaniment by the church.


Nicole Winfield

AP 

01/26/2022 10:30am EST | Updated 2 hours ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bc-eu-rel-vatican-gays_n_61f1675fe4b067cbfa170b86






THE CRAFT OF WRITING

 

Maeve Higgins on how to write with humor.


January 26, 2022

Comedy belongs in every piece of writing — humor is not a dodge or a distraction or a cheap trick, it's an essential part of being alive, and as such, we must include it in the art we create. Like plants, no matter how much darkness we find ourselves in, we strain to find any tiny pinprick of light. In sadness, anxiety, and even violence, part of the human instinct will always be to laugh. Writers must include this vitality in their work.

 

It drives me crazy when people praise writing to high heaven for being “wrenching” or “harrowing” or worse, “unrelenting.” I’m all for heavy stories well told, but if that’s all they are, then, I’m sorry, but they are not wholly truthful. By denying the reader any levity, these stories omit something big and important.


>>> This morning, it occurred to me that THE LAST SEVERAL WEEKS I have actually been CHANNELING THE GHOST OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS!!!



This is from a limited edition book published by Mark Beard (whose great-grandfather was one of the three Joseph Smith dictated the Book of Mormon to), and Mark gave me permission to use this image!!!



And John Uecker, who smothered Tennessee Williams with a pillow on command of CIA Agent John Eastman, told me that when Tennessee died, he saw Tenn's ghost FLY OUT THE WINDOW of the Hotel Elysee, and HEAD FOR ATLANTA!!!


There, unbeknownst of ANY OF IT, I was awakened by Tennessee -- sort of half physical and half like a hologram -- at the foot of my bed. To prevent people trying to COMMIT ME AGAIN, in my prologue, I wrote it up as a DREAM!!!


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/prologue.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-visions-dreams-and-special-visitors.html





Allean Hale was the Queen of Williams Scholars -- working until her 99th year. When I FIRST MET HER at the TW Fest in New Orleans in 2004, she told me that Sewanee/Episcopal Church had BLOCKED HER RESEARCH into the MURDER of him by THEM, and begged me to get to the TRUTH!!!


Allean told me that Tennessee Williams hated SCHOLARS more than anyone else -- but I KNEW THAT, having witnessed him railing against scholars and even had already written up one of those incidents in this Chapter:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-11-meeting-texas-kate.html


And THAT is why I am SO CONCERNED that the Williams Festival people have NO SPEAKERS NAMED YET -- when normally they have MANY LISTED by October the year before!!! Maybe this will soon fill in -- now that I CUSSED THEM OUT for Tennessee Williams, yesterday!!!


https://tennesseewilliams.net/festival/speakers/





An EARLIER LETTER to WILLIAMS SCHOLARS (proving I'm so stupid, I think I'm ALWAYS about to PREVAIL -- LOL!!!):


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/letter-to-williams-scholars-first-prez.html


>>> I HAD PLANNED TO RIDICULE OBESE CHRISTIAN MINISTERS, TODAY, but the potato salad I made YESTERDAY was so GOOD -- I ate nothing else from lunch until bed at 5:15 AM, today (about half a gallon of it!!!) -- and I'm EATING MORE of it, as I write this -- HA!!!



Bishop William J. Barber II showing off the FRUITS OF GLUTTONY!!!









I have THREE FRIENDS who died from complications of having part of their Colons removed -- to lose weight: 


The owner of West Cape May Diner in the 1970s, William Earl Johnson, Jr., a South Philly PROTESTANT Mafia Operative, whose family then was centered in Wildwood Crest, NJ, who BANKROLLED Chuck, Hilary, and me in founding Whales Tale in 1974 -- and we were FORCED to sell a lot of HOT MERCHANDISE the first few years -- things like stuffed Koala Bears (that Bill Johnson called "Coolie Dolls"), and when I blogged about how Chuck and Hilary forced me to sell for PEANUTS with the help of my mother, I copied MANY high in Cape May and got responses like, "THANK GOD, someone is going after those MAFIA WHALES TALE PEOPLE!!!"


But WORST OF ALL was when my friend since freshman year at Denison (who had actually proposed marriage to me once), Edith Love succumbed. Edith was who had shepherded
Driving Miss Daisy from IDEA to PLAY to MOVIE -- and had toured with its production to both China and the Soviet Union.


Edith Love proved that my roommate in the late 1980s, Rick Neva, was ACTUALLY A CIA SPY living in my house to spy on me for my MOTHER!!!




Edith Love while Managing Director of the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta.



Barbara Love (standing) is -- or was -- a RADIO PSYCHIC in Los Angeles, and now goes as Annie Love Villiers. And that is Annie's daughter.




>>> AN HOUR AGO, I RAN INTO "ROB" MCKINNEY on my back deck smoking a blunt .


I had run into him TOO, yesterday, doing the same on my deck, and from THOSE CONVERSATIONS -- as well as one I had with Jack from upstairs, yesterday, I learned these things:


There is NO CONNECTION between Rob's accident and the guy arrested at about the same time for shooting a gun on Independence Blvd!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/non-christians-on-msnbc-in-mutanty-over.html


Rob's story of WHO is doing the repairs CHANGED TWICE, and today it is that the car was towed to Rob's storage unit -- adjacent to his Drug Trafficking father's 




STRANGEST is that Rob said his storage unit is DEDICATED to spare parts for his car -- INCLUDING a whole new front bumper, a hood, and several side panels. WHO THE HELL stockpiles parts like that UNLESS THEY FULLY EXPECT TO CRASH THEIR CAR???


And Rob claimed that with all the towing, storage fees, and FIVE MECHANICS that he and his father have lined up to work ALL TOGETHER and only on his car until it's repaired -- likely one to one-and-a-half DAYS -- and about $1,800.00 since he ALREADY PAID for all MAJOR PARTS!!!


He admits getting DRUNK AS A SKUNK with the guy he'd just sold MAJOR DRUGS TO (this part I did NOT fully-confirm), and he says he is NEVER going to get TOO DRUNK or TOO HIGH and drive again!!!




The ONE TIME I bought pot from Rob ON CREDIT -- he said he'd come by in TWO HOURS to get the money after I ran to the ATM -- I had to REMIND HIM the NEXT TIME I bought -- three weeks later -- and even THEN, he had forgotten and nicely SPLIT that amount in HALF -- because if I had NOT REMINDED HIM, he would NEVER HAVE REMEMBERED -- LOL!!!


When I ran into Jack in the parking lot, I was the FIRST to tell him about Rob's accident -- he and his girlfriend, Katlyn "Kat" Addington, had gone elsewhere for several days during the ice storm. Jack was laughing his BUTT OFF (since no one was hurt), at Rob, and said he knew ALL ABOUT the McKinney Drug Mafia that operates out of Rob's Uncle's place in New York.


And then Jack patted the ASS of his OWN SUV, and said, "You KNOW that THIS CAR delivers TONS OF DRUGS, TOO, don't you???"



And THAT HORSE was Republican Drug-Trafficker Jonathan Deputy!!!





" . . . for NOW!!!"





.

No comments:

Post a Comment