Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Patrick Lee Stansbury RENEWED His "House of Prayer" Scam to FIND GUYS FOR SEX (Pentagon Publishing runs MORE HARD DRUGS on the East Coast than others) -- and My WARNING to Mike Massicott, Pete Mullady, and Joel Miller (another closet-case gay), of WHAT IS TO COME!!!

 


BEST photos of TODAY: Sen. Kyrsten Sinema SCARED -- and Sen. Joe Manchin PENSIVE, yet RESOLUTE!!!


Click on image to MAGNIFY.


GODS HOUSE OF PRAYER INC. NONPROFIT

Company Number
13003646
Status
Active/Compliance
Incorporation Date
27 February 2013 (almost 9 years ago)
Company Type
Domestic Nonprofit Corporation
Jurisdiction
Georgia (US)
Registered Address
  • 2437 MILLERS POND LANE
  • Snellville
  • 30039
  • GA
  • United States
Agent Name
Patrick Stansbury
Agent Address
Snellville, GA, 30039, United States
Directors / Officers
Registry Page
https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSear...
RSS feed icon

Recent filings for GODS HOUSE OF PRAYER INC.

Domestic Nonprofit Corporation

Domestic Nonprofit Corporation

Domestic Nonprofit Corporation

Domestic Nonprofit Corporation

Domestic Nonprofit Corporation

Domestic Nonprofit Corporation

Domestic Nonprofit Corporation

Domestic Nonprofit Corporation

see all filings

Source Georgia Secretary of Statehttps://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSear.






Patrick's FACE shows the DEVASTATION of his METH ADDICTION -- this a few years old, but this five years older:



And the following one is from 2005:




THIS is probably the MOST SUCCINCT posting I have of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA's CRIMES -- the Letter I sent to the US MERCHANT MARINE ACADEMY, and then got a CALL from one of Patrick's Employees, Robert Powers -- who claimed PENTAGON PUBLISHING had LOST that contract, but TODAY, I see that NOT ONLY if you search for the company on LINKED-IN, now, it AUTOMATICALLY comes up as https://www.collegiatepubs.com/index.html -- Mike Massicott's company run by HOMO Massicott and the address is no longer listed in Snellville, but is PINNED ON THE MAP on HIGHTOWER ROAD in North Atlanta -- where Mike Massicott lives -- LOL!!!




So I left Massicott a two-minute message of what I'd learned -- and told him I will BLOG ABOUT ALL OF THIS and send it to Joe Biden's State and Justice Departments -- then I sent Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller's HUSBAND, Joel Miller, who in the 1980s hung out in the parking lot behind BACKSTREET and beside THE ARMORY gay bars, giving guys BLOW JOBS and then rolling them and stealing their wallets as well as their cum.


Joel also pulled it out to show me (impressing me and getting an offer), and his wife "Gerry" claimed Joel is TOO LONG and THICK for her to take, so Joel needs to get it SOMEWHERE, no???


So NOW, Pentagon Publishing STILL REPRESENTS the US Merchant Marine Academy -- but just via Collegiate Publications, either a DIVISION of PPI, or PPI owns them -- I can't figure out WHICH!!!








ANYWAY, so much is important here that I will send this to ALL TOP DEMS -- Biden, Harris, top Dems in the Senate and House + the SUPREME COURT JUSTICES!!! -- plus the Obamas and the Clintons -- if the CIA doesn't BLOW UP MY COMPUTER before I can. They ALREADY have corrupted my Windows 11 so bad I have spent an HOUR while writing the above -- to GET IT TO WORK!!!


>>> HERE IN WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA, I see that Mayor Saffo's, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark's, Sheriff Ed McMahon's, District Attorney Benjamin R. David's, and the WILMINGTON CHRISTIAN CHURCHES' DRUG MAFIA attempted to MURDER three people in the NHRMC-Novant Hospital EMERGENCY ROOM!!!


What is ALSO SO AMAZING is that just at 1:00 AM, TODAY, Port City Daily automatically was paid by me for another month of access -- but NOW REFUSES TO LET ME SEE THEIR STORIES, claiming my email address is NO LONGER A SUBSCRIBER!!!


I guess I'll have to SCREW their EVERY EMPLOYEE for being DRUG-ADDICTED WHITE CHRISTIANS -- just like Pam Sander and her even MORE CORRUPTED Wilmington Star News.




So BEFORE sending this to THE MOST PEOPLE POSSIBLE in High Democratic Party Circles 



He's RETIRED now, remember???




-- as well as my 390 Political Contacts via Eight Email Lists, I should say that the night before lastSteve Armstrong, top Deputy to Thomas S. Kenan III of Kenan Management, Inc., of Chapel Hill -- https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.kenan_management_inc.4c61e264eeec475d823f1fba1842bb64.html -- sent a TOTAL OF SEVEN REJECTIONS over five hours!!!


>>> ADDED LATER: DID ANYONE ACTUALLY GO THERE -- or any other business listing for Tom Kenan's business??? They ALL claim only three or four employees and something over $100,000.00 in cash flow. I HAVE BEEN THERE and they occupy MORE than two complete FLOORS of one of the largest office buildings in Chapel Hill!!!




And look who SHARES SPACE with them: https://www.thekag.com/ -- but they LIST IT as "Kenan Transport" and then send you to KAG's website -- LOL!!!





I had ONLY sent him ONE email linking to THIS:






>>> AN EMAIL I SENT MY "FAMILY GROUP" EARLIER TODAY:


>>> Re: I KEEP my toe and get a BONUS of free pedicures every two months paid in full by Medicare -- for LIFE!!!


To Teri@ Benefits Management


Bcc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com marybethlernihan@gmail.com


YEP!!! It's the story of my entire LIFE, considering EVERYTHING I have survived over these years. Remember when I was still so confused and CRAZY that I dumped two cat litter boxes as I left the first apartment in Puerto Vallarta and YOU approved the $250.00 (dollars, not pesos), or similar extra-cleaning charge. I was wrong to do so, my landlord had been playing games with my cable/internet connection and I CAUGHT HIM, and he worked with the TOP Drug Trafficker in town who lived around the corner to drive me off. In FACT, even TOP CIA KILLERS "Sonny" and Martin Jacobo, whom I knew when there in 2010, only later were back in touch with me, and TOLD ME THAT.



Martin in yellow with Sonny


And I have PHOTOS saved of the landlord's white son in his twenties -- the live-in apartments-manager who had a subservient Mexican WIFE -- partying with ILLEGALLY YOUNG Mexican males whom he had sex with.


THEN, in Chacala, I was hauled into COURT after publishing photos of my NEXT LANDLORD's husband loading twenty two-kilo bags of METH into a car for transport to the USA in what they BRAGGED was the Episcopal Church USA and Barack Obama's Drug Mafia -- partnered with the Governor of Nayarit State who had a house in GATED Chacalita, a stone's throw from my apartment!!! They claimed that anyone who disrespected ANY MEXICAN is deported by National Authorities, which I knew was a LIE, so feigned CONTRITION, then was let go with the warning I would be NEXT TIME. Almost as soon as I got out, I blogged that I'd worn a WIRE and recorded all of it and sent THAT to authorities -- which bought me enough time to move back to P.V.!!!



Landlady Beatriz Villa's husband loading the car that bore California plates.



My actual Summons that I still possess.



The beach at Chacala was BEAUTIFUL, though!!!


I was too confused and mad to explain that well, and that was when I had to make seven trips of 1.5 hours EACH WAY to Chacala in the next state to move with NO HELP, carrying all my goods down two flights of stairs, then up 1.5 -- all while I was commanded by the doctor to STAY OFF MY FEET after she removed the Carcinoma from this same spot. That bled more than now and was more painful by far -- but I DID IT!!!


And to clean up what was basically a dry mess that a broom and dustpan followed by a good mopping would take less than an hour to clean, and the owner used Mexican peasants who get paid the Mexican standard minimum wage for grunt-work -- just raised the first of this year to $8.06/day of usually 10 hours -- was LESS, THEN, so that was a SERIOUS RIP-OFF. The owner and his father (American Citizens), MOSTLY owned SLUM BUILDINGS in Dayton, Ohio -- LOL!!!


While I am still upset by many things that have been done to me because I know too much about International Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy as well, NONE of it can be undone, and I'm healthy enough to HEAL FAST, and HAPPY ENOUGH to view it "from a distance of time" and see it as a DIVINE COMEDY.


And of course, I ALWAYS REMEMBER MY FRIENDS.


Thank you!!!


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Teri 
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 19, 2022 1:09 pm
Subject: Re: I KEEP my toe and get a BONUS of free pedicures every two months paid in full by Medicare -- for LIFE!!!


Yay!!  Sounds like everything went much much better than hoped for!

Teri







.

No comments:

Post a Comment