Friday, January 7, 2022

Rex Tillerson Was AWARDED for Signing the Contract for Thomas S. Kenan III's EXXON-MOBIL and His Bank of NAZI-America -- with Vladimir Putin -- Worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS for the Kenan Family AFTER Rex with the CIA -- and with Clinton/Obama Dems -- Got Donald Trump into the Presidency!!! GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS (and CORRUPTED JEWS, like Chuck Schumer and INSIDER STOCK-TRADING NAZI -- but Roman Catholic -- Nancy Pelosi, ESPECIALLY!!!):

 


Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Buys Retired Baseball Star Vernon Wells’s Texas Villa


The custom-built home is said to have broken the Tarrant County record for residential home sales


BY MIABELLE SALZANO  |  ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON JUNE 13, 2019 


https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/former-secretary-of-state-rex-tillerson-buys-retired-baseball-star-vernon-wellss-texas-villa-204002?


Readers all know that I have written MANY LETTERS to Rex Tillerson -- both WHILE he was Sect. of State and since then. I even got in touch with his TOP RANCH HAND (his wife, Renda, is a "Horse-Mistress of Note"), at their Bar RR Ranches.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/re-post-my-letter-to-secretary-of-state.html



Clint McDaniel was the Ranch Hand I spoke with after finding the ranch's phone number was a LISTED NUMBER!!!



EVERYONE knows that RANCH HANDS are typically SUPER-HOT, and living in barracks, have NO HANDY GALS -- so the profession ATTRACTS HOMOSEXUALS.


Although Clint McDaniel is OLDER THAN THESE GUYS, he's TOTALLY FIT, so I FLIRTED WITH HIM OUTRAGEOUSLY (telling him my dentures come out and I can "gum you to the ROOT!!!") -- and he gave me lots of info on Rex -- LOL!!!


While I'm here, here is my FIRST LETTER I sent secured server to Anthony J. Blinken!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/letter-to-sect-of-state-antony-j.html


>>> OK, TODAY, I HAD OCCASSION TO HAVE TO DISCUSS BUSINESS WITH MY TWO "SURROGATE MOTHERS" IN WILMINGTON, NC: Landlady Gold Walker and Teri Motsinger, owner of Benefits Management, Inc.:


More on BOTH in a minute, but BOTH WERE NOT SURPRISED that my mother is so CALLUS over the infection in my callus, but understand that at Mom's 99 years of age, I should not SUE HER FOR MONEY, since Mom is TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE for putting me on the Lithium Carbonate for a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of BIPOLAR 1 in 1978 -- because I wouldn't SHUT UP about the Swastikas on our dinner plates, the Republicans who worked with them (Coach Lou Holtz, John Ehrlichman, Sen. Jesse Helms -- who Dad SWORE he put into power -- etc.), and they LATER met with the TOP ADVISORS to Newt Gingrich and Sean Hannity in planning the NAZI COUP that eventually began on January 6, 2021 -- Mom's 98th Birthday!!!


REMEMBER: The CIA's NAZI MIND CONTROL SYSTEM -- that Mom had developed from Dr. Josef Mengele's notes while Mom headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs was RENAMED in Mom's honor to "Project MK-ULTRA" -- named after Mom's two last initials.




BOTH Gold and Teri seemed to suggest that I am a TOTAL FOOL not to SUE THE CRAP out of my brother and both of my sisters -- since they STILL FOLLOW MOM'S NAZI COMMANDS -- in fact Mike has TOLD ME that the only time he gave me money was if MOM DEMANDED THAT HE DID -- and then just three years ago when Republican Jonathan Deputy COMMITTED ME to the NUT-HOUSE on false claims, MIKE got through despite my signing papers with New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, that absolutely NO ONE was allowed to contact me by phone, there, NOR WAS THE HOSPITAL ALLOWED TO CONFIRM OR DENY THAT I WAS THERE.


The next day I got a call from my brother Mike, and I asked him how he found me -- and in MOM'S NAZI-THUG VOICE, Mike said, "I have my WAYS!!!"


I hung up on him then, because when my high school friend Bob Jones had been kind enough to send me a check for $100.00 for some new good sandals -- because Mom and my siblings REFUSED to help me (which only cost $69.00 + tax and shipping), Mike got SO FURIOUS, he YELLED AT ME and DEMANDED to know "EXACTLY WHERE BOB JONES LIVES", IN MOM'S thug voice, so I only said in Pennsylvania -- HA!!!


Knowing that looking for a Bob Jones in PA without his middle name -- or even with it -- would turn up HUNDREDS of results and Mike COULD NOT HARM BOB JONES!!!


Well, it seems these friends and several more I've spoken with since then AGREE that I should SUE EACH OF MY SIBLINGS until they are BARELY above HOMELESS -- and THAT SOUNDS SMART TO ME!!!


And then I watched the Judge in Savanah, GA explaining his Verdicts, today, and REALIZED I can EASILY get them CONVICTED OF CRIMES and put each of them into PRISON for a MINIMUM of TEN YEARS!!!


THEN, I'd get the NAZI MO-FOs off my back.


Now, Teri is the BEST REAL CHRISTIAN I know in Wilmington -- and that's been proven to me many times. Gold Walker is MORE CONFUSED due to over-smoking Marijuana -- but Gold ain't STUPID!!!


My Christmas Tree that had "committed suicide" came BACK TO LIFE -- and still no tripped breakers -- and now the ceiling fan that had gone out and back on STILL WORKS, while the lights on the tree went back out in another hour. So Gold is sending Tom Purdy over on Monday to repair what is LIKELY just a loose connection in the wall.


OF COURSE Gold and I discussed her 141 N. Front Street property, and she is SO BLINDED BY HER SON David "Allen" Walker, Jr.'s TOTAL LIES, that she had NO IDEA that the last tenant he and his Republican Common-Law Lawyer wife put in was a TOP DRUG MAFIOSO, who was PROMPTLY shot on the property by a rival gang, and the SHOOTER and one accomplice are now awaiting MURDER TRIAL -- thank GOD!!!


Allen Walker's BEST FRIENDS are TWO OF THE TOP DRUG MAFIA, one each from BOTH Political Parties!!!



Layne McNeill Smith -- Allen's Republican Lawyer squeeze -- who makes so much money on the DRUG TRAFFICKING at http://www.walkerworldnc.com/ -- she no longer works as a LAWYER!!!



Allen Walker with REPUBLICANS Rachel and Thom Goolsby this past summer. Goolsby now sits on the BOARD of the UNC SYSTEM by INVITATION of Ku Klux Klansman Thomas S. Kenan III.







Allen Walker and his Republican girlfriend HOSTED the BIGGEST FUND-RAISER for Democratic Party HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER Steve Miller just last month!!! And when I BLOGGED ABOUT THAT, Steve Miller's Campaign Manager BLOCKED MY EMAILS and threatened to HAVE ME HARMED!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/well-today-was-more-fun-i-met-two-gay.html


MY POINT IS THAT I NEVER HAD TO TELL GOLD THAT HER SON'S A TOP CRIMINAL -- AND GOLD STATED ONCE AGAIN THAT "THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE ON EARTH ARE THOSE WHO WOULD USE OR SELL ADDICTIVE DRUGS!!!" (her son's specialty).


>>> BTW: The BITCH ARTIST Amy Gibson of Gallery Citrine on 4th Street -- who REFUSED TO BELIEVE that ANY Politicians or Christian Clergy run drugs in Wilmington, sent me a NOTE TODAY to take her OFF my Email Lists!!!


https://gallerycitrine.com/janet-johnson/


I told her I would DO THAT (but she has to see what I blog about her FIRST).


AND, the NEWS FROM THE CIRCULATION SONIC SCAN this morning, is that my blood vessels and valves are all working PERFECTLY -- which means I really DID HEAL COMPLETELY AFTER A YEAR after Mayor Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark tried to MURDER ME with this truck on February 13, 2017:





SO, they can go ahead with the SURGERY and only THEN will they know if I need to have the AMPUTATION!!!


And a FEW MINUTES AGOMSNBC said the DEMOCRATS have enlisted BILL CLINTON (a TOTAL Drug-Trafficker with the Bush/Cheney/Clinton/Obama/Biden Drug Mafias -- financed by Thomas S. Kenan III and EXXON-MOBIL/Vladimir Putin)to convince Joe Manchin to vote for VOTING RIGHTS -- LOL!!!







Taken HALFWAY THROUGH the 2016 Primaries, when the BUSH CANDIDATE, Hillary Clinton, still thought SHE WOULD GET ELECTED -- as did EVERYONE ELSE -- including Donald Trump!!!


So, I will send this FIRST to Congressman Jamie Raskin, whom I've already begun sending my blog posts to by secured server with the LAST ONE:



>>> ADDED LATER: I just realized I needed to send this secured-server to Sen. Chuck Schumer -- so I DID with a note that I'd FIRST sent it to Jamie Raskin -- and got his receipt -- then to Biden, Harris, Sanders, Schiff, Swalwell, Manchin, and Sinema -- and got all of THEIR receipts, too!!!








And I'm just going to THINK ABOUT how to deal with my MOTHER and SIBLINGS -- they COULD HAVE BEEN NICER -- especially since they are ALL FAR RICHER THAN I!!!


ONE THING I LOVE is that the TWO CERTIFIED CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLARS in the Democratic Party are Jamie Raskin and Barack Obama -- and Raskin WON'T ASSOCIATE with NAZI BARACK OBAMA!!!














.

No comments:

Post a Comment