Thursday, January 28, 2021

Letter to Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken, FBI Director Christopher A. Wray, and Acting CIA Director David S. Cohen -- MAYBE They Will Be MORE RESPONSIVE Than Rex Tillerson and Gina Haspel, NO???

 


This is such a powerful photo. It was taken in April, 1945 by Major Clarence Benjamin and shows a train of Jewish prisoners that had been intercepted by Allied Forces. This is the moment they learned that the train would not be heading to a Concentration Camp and they had been liberated.



Antony J. Blinken, Secretary of State



Christopher A. Wray, FBI Director



David A. Cohen, Acting CIA Director



>>> I have already received received receipts from the US State Department and the CIA:




Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken

https://register.state.gov/contactus/contactusform


FBI Director Christopher A. Wray

c/o Charlotte, NC Office

outreachcharlotte@fbi.gov


Acting CIA Director David S. Cohen

https://www.cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment_form.cgi


January 28, 2021


Dear Gentlemen:


My name is Scott David Kenan and today I live in Wilmington, NC, although I was born in 1951 in Cincinnati, OH, and I believe my name is unique worldwide. All three of these agencies should have a file on me because of my activities the last several years.


I am a TOTALLY public person -- 6' 11" tall, so can't hide. I seem to know TONS of things classified by the US Government as TOP SECRET -- but unlike some others, I never had a security clearance and stole it -- I learned it by observing my own family and my captors the five times I was held by Drug Mafia in and near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2010, they all connected to Rex Tillerson who worked his life for Kenan-controlled Exxon, the Episcopal Church USA, and Hilary Clinton State Department, and both Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel so to give you an idea, here are two postings that explain parts of this:







Several minutes ago, my computer was SIEZED UP once again by HACKERS -- I have assumed they are "Clandestine CIA" -- but could easily be by Vladimir Putin's people since Rex Tillerson signed a HALF TRILLION DOLLAR contract with Putin for Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil financed by Kenan-controlled Bank of America to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves -- as soon as Trump could get rid of Obama's Russian Sanctions, which he never could do. THIS is why Trump nominated Tillerson to Sect. of State -- BEFORE they had even MET!!!


My Kenan Family is SO EVIL that before WWII, when William Rand Kenan, Jr., controlled the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey (ESSO, later EXXON), he financed 39% of Adolph Hitler's campaign for Chancellor -- and then bought the land and built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced the MAJORITY of motor fuels and other petrochemicals used by Hitler's War Machine.


Well, everyone knows that Prescott Bush made the Bush Family's first fortune investing in Hitler's War Machine -- and Old Joe and Rose Kennedy and Henry Ford were ALSO pushing FDR to side with Hitler. My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, born in the hamlet of St. Mary's in Franklin County, IN in 1923, headed Procter & Gable's Skin Research Labs when Josef Mengele's Research on Concentration Camp Victims was delivered to them, and I believe Mom specialized in developing his Mind Control work -- which later was named Project MK ULTRA -- in honor of Mom's two last names, Meyer and Kenan.


I was raised with small Swastikas on our dinner china and daily beatings. My father, William Scott Kenan, born in Burgaw, NC in 1918, and died on Easter Sunday 2014, in Raleigh. And here is a three-months-old photo of Mom and me:



In addition to my knowledge of my Kenan Family's many acts of TREASON, I was also the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and can prove in Court how he was murdered by CIA Agent John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman, attorneys, NYC (who also authorized John Lennon's murder), Michael Remer, then Head Counsel at the University of the South called Sewanee, and Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), whose Morgan-Grenfell Bank became the core of Deutsche Bank -- the Trump and Kushner Family's ONLY REAL SUPPORT!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/today-democratic-senators-unleashed.html


And this happened EXACTLY like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee at Jean Babette Stein (died of "CIA Suicide" a few years ago), and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982. I documented this without the Politics in my memoir, here:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


And speaking of that memoir, Alyson Books contracted to release it in hard-cover as their FEATURED release of 30 releases in spring of 2010, but they never intended to publish it, cancelled it at the last minute, and PROMISED I would NEVER be published ANYWHERE.


I self-published on Amazon about Memorial Day 2011, and then New Hanover County District Attorney Benjamin R. David in conjunction with Fox News Talking Head Daliah Saper of Saper Law, Chicago, and Jamie Lee Sutherland, then an exec of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago (now with Ameriprise), falsely accused me of LIBEL in my blog, NEVER legally served me in Puerto Vallarta, then tried and convicted me In Absentia in Cook County Courts.


Jamie had asked for $50,000.00 ONLY -- nothing else -- and they all knew I was all but homeless and broke. But LOOK at what they awarded him -- and THANK GOD neither Amazon.com nor Google's Blogger BELIEVED the unsigned order, and did not carry it out. ONLY Bank of America emptied my accounts of Disability Money that is supposed to be protected -- operating through another lawyer whose phone number I traced to an abandoned building in Chicago!!!





BTW: Here are two of several Letters I sent your predecessors that I never heard back from:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/letter-sent-electronically-to-both.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/05/telling-new-cia-director-gina-haspel.html


And in 2012, I met George W. Bush's top Drug-Money Launderer, Martin Lamb, in a sushi restaurant in Colima, Colima, Mexico by chance -- and when he heard I was related to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, he ASSUMED I, too, had TONS OF DRUG MONEY TO LAUNDER and spilled all of the beans:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/08/to-be-or-to-has-been.html


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html


And HERE is my report on my Facebook Friend (currently, I am kicked off Facebook for 30 days for criticizing Christians and Republicans -- for 19th or 20th time since 2015), Imran Anwar, who had been a Talking Head on both CNN and Fox News for ten years straddling September 11, 2001, and HE claimed that EVERYONE at both of those networks KNEW WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING that GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and others had PLANNED 9/11 with the Saudi Royal and Bin Laden Families -- but because the Bushes MURDERED Osama's brother years before, they PUNKED BUSH by attacking a day early -- and it's TOO BAD American's are mostly CHRISTIAN and would rather be SLAVES, than to know the TRUTH about the US Government.





I have also sought to PREVENT VIOLENCE, and this past summer, when I learned our New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon, who in 2011, had admitted to me he protected the minisubs unloading powder drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge (since then moved to the next county), and at the 2015 Democratic Unity Dinner in the county introduced me to his BIGGEST Christian Minister/Church Drug Trafficking Partner, Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church, had PARTNERED with Chip Jones who Heads or Headed the Knights of Columbus, a Roman Catholic remnant of the Crusades, and they marched through Wilmington under guise of American Honor Guards of North Carolina, calling blacks "niggers", while wearing Christian Crosses, Trump Gear, and Ku Klux Klan and NAZI insignia, I wrote a SERIES of Letters beginning with the Catholic Arch-Bishop of North Carolina, Sheriff McMahon, and then Chip Jones:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/sheriff-mcmahon-helped-plan-last-nights.html


Well, my mother had gotten all of her NAZI Orders from Popes Pius XII through Francis (in Rome, John-Paul II ordered my parents to set up the Drug Mafias in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA -- both of which they DID set up with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- whom I knew well -- and others). So I wrote Pope Francis LETTERS to SHUT HIS NAZI DOGS DOWN!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html


But later, thishttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-second-letter-to-pope-francis.html


I've also written MANY LETTERS over many years to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, whose previous long-time boyfriend Curtis "Robbie" Anderson I dated in 1985 in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments while Blue Velvet was being filmed there!!!





Anyway, I bet I SCARED Sheriff McMahon into ABANDONING THE MURDERS FOR JESUS of Black Folks, for his HERO, Donald Trump!!!


I only moved to Wilmington to EXPOSE THE CRIMES of my Kenan Family, and here I am removing the shroud of the new 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat Marker -- when the Politicians couldn't figure it out -- HA!!!





So far, I am THRILLED by Joe Biden's words and actions -- so far -- although in the last two elections I fully supported Bernie Sanders -- ESPECIALLY that Biden has RESISTED the advice of Closet-Case Homos Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel!!!


If Obama EVER hopes to get my respect (which I've actually given him much of, but NO MORE), he must COME OUT GAY -- most people in other countries know he's gay, so why keep it a secret in the USA any longer??? Joe Biden sure knows about this one -- HA!!!




Anyway, I am ENTIRELY at the service of the United States Government, and if you need a reference, contact Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- with whom I had TWO MEETINGS in New Orleans at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival in 2015.


We discussed MUCH about Kenan Corruptions, including of Exxon-Mobil's pollution and corruption of domestic and foreign governments, and running the Drug Mafia of Atlanta, GA, where Russel lived for a while. He's the PERFECT PERSON to fix Security in the US Capitol, which I believe he began working on TODAY!!!




Carry on, and please contact me at any time if you have questions -- you can also mine my blog which has gotten just shy of two million REGISTERED HITS, so far!!! I've blogged ALL OF THIS BEFORE, so it is ALL IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN, so sorry if I DESTROYED these TOP US GOVERNMENT SECRETS.


We are BETTER living in an HONEST SOCIETY, no???









Thank you for ALL OF YOUR GOOD WORK.


Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX






.

No comments:

Post a Comment