Wednesday, January 13, 2021

A Note after the SECOND IMPEACHMENT of Donald John Trump:

 


But I LOOK at EVERYTHING:




And I PREFER looking HERE:




Well, I told everyone just what was going to happen -- not that I knew every specific -- but nearly all of it has now occurred, so I DID MY DUTY TO GOD AND COUNTRY -- and sadly, by having to "F" my own Kenan Family.


I guess that's why I got assigned this role -- "God" knew "he'd" given me the tall physical stature, the projectile voice, the over-the-top I.Q. (12 points above genius, last tested 11 years ago), and the physical/psychological/spiritual stamina to handle the last eleven years since Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dorothy Newman, had to get me to political exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico -- the FIRST time.


Also, I was WELL-GROUNDED in Roman Catholic Ethics in Catholic Grade Schools, so could ONLY tell the TRUTH -- to the best of my ability at any given time.


I'll have a LOT TO SAY about the Christian Drug Traffickers that DOMINATE the Republican and Democratic Parties of New Hanover County, NC -- most of whom are also White Supremacists -- here in the Lower Cape Fear, after things quiet down a bit.


Tonight, I only want to say that ALL MUST REMAIN VIGILANT -- as I've been moderating MONITORING not just John Long of Hampstead, NC, but others I've actually known WELL for many years who EVEN TODAY support Donald Trump -- and they have DUG DEEP into services -- especially "MeWe" where Donald Trump and his lackeys still are quite active (allegedly -- by associates of mine -- including Linda LeBoutillier, whom I've known since seventh grade, and who always tested HIGHER than me in I.Q. tests, I beat her by tying Nancy (or was it Debbie???), Armstrong for TOP College Board Scores -- both aptitude and achievement).


But TONIGHT is for relaxing -- and it FEELS best to me that Mitch McConnell has delayed Donald Trump's Senate Trial until AFTER Joe Biden's Inauguration. Having it start the day before the Inauguration would be too much excitement -- and let's secure one thing at a time against the CHRISTIAN NAZI HORDES.


Also, I see today in the news, that the great majority of Police' and Sheriff's and Deputy's associations have been SOLID SUPPORTERS of Donald Trump and Christian Nazism taking over the USA -- and have been COMPLICIT. This will give a little time for States' Governors and Attorneys General to get local Law Enforcement to support RULE OF LAW and CONSTITUTION -- instead of their allegiance to a VERY SICK VERSION of Jesus Christ -- the god of MONEY and POWER only.



Perfect example is Democrat Sheriff Ed McMahon of my own New Hanover County:



HYPER-CHRISTIAN Sheriff Ed McMahon PLANNED violence against non-Whites in Wilmington with Roman Catholic Knights of Columbus Leader Chip Jones -- so I WROTE LETTERS about it -- even to Pope Francis -- and CUT OFF THEIR BALLS!!!








And I DO THINK that ANYONE -- Congressmember, Officer of the Law, Clerical or Other Worker in the Capitol found to have CO-OPERATED or given INFO to the INSURRECTIONISTS -- like SEVERAL Republican Congress Members did -- must be MOST AGGRESSIVELY PROSECUTED and given PRISON SENTENCES as long as an under-educated, poor Person-of-Color would typically get.


I'm not certain what my US Congressman David Rouzer participated it -- except voting WRONGLY today -- and I believe the same was true a week ago.




But about Noon today, vehicles began circling in the parking lot in front of Rouzer's Office, honking horns and displaying signs DEMANDING HIS RESIGNATION!!!




And then at 8:44 this evening, I got an ABSURD EMAIL from Congressman Rouzer giving his EXCUSES -- instead of owning up to his OWN LIES -- as well as those of Donald Trump.



(not LITERALLY)


The FINAL thing tonight, is that now ALL OF THE EVIDENCE points to John Long of Hampstead, NC and his Cape Fear Kitchens & Baths, his Real Estate Company and major trading (like in Puerto Vallarta, in Wilmington the BIGGEST WAY to Launder Drug Money is through Real Estate Deals), has GOTTEN THE MESSAGE and since he REALLY is a LEADER of the Insurrection and has ALLIES at WECT-TV 6 -- the same station that in 2015 said that ALL of Wilmington's News Media had AGREED to publish NOTHING about me or my claims -- and ONLY since I posted this first report of John Long


WECT has joined the Wilmington Star News as the ONLY MEDIA in North Carolina or even the USA who have BLOCKED emails of my blog postings -- HA!!!



John Long dressed for the INSURRECTION.






So, if you check the RECENT additions to Mr. Long's Facebook Page, you can SEE he is now TRULY RUNNING SCARED -- which no innocent person ever does.



I'm going to send Mr. Long THIS blog posting via secured server to his Kitchens & Baths business -- since John makes it so convenient -- and so that he knows we are all still WATCHING HIM.



















.

No comments:

Post a Comment