Monday, January 25, 2021

The Road Ahead is Becoming CLEARER -- Heck, Cindy McCain FOUND HER WAY!!!

 




I can't believe they did this -- it just elevated Cindy McCain to a HIGH PLACE OF HONOR


Readers know that of the at least 50 US Senators I have written over the last eleven years, John McCain was the ONLY ONE who sent me an individually dictated and signed Letter -- ENCOURAGING THIS BLOG, among other things -- DESPITE his and my Political Differences!!!




That time a friend's mother asked me to get Tennessee Williams's autograph -- and freaked me out by speaking this line from Tenn's Memoirs. We had gone to Cape May, NJ -- because Tennessee wanted to see the town and the business I had built with my partners -- here seen with Sen. Cory Booker leaving after campaigning there a few years ago:







>>> SURPRISE(S) OF THE DAY:

Before going further, I should say that there are TONS of people OPPOSING the sale of New Hanover Regional Medical Center -- DESPITE Atty. Gen. Josh Stein's APPROVAL of it, and I'm leaving THAT FIGHT to all of them.


Today, Josh Stein made THIS announcement of GREAT IMPORTANCE to Duke Power customers. The MEGA-RICH Duke Foundation being CLOSEST to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- and Tom Kenan served on its Board about ten years ago:



8h 
BREAKING: Today, I’m proud to announce that my office -- along with the Sierra Club and the Public Staff at the Utilities Commission -- has achieved a settlement with Duke Energy over coal ash cleanup that will save customers over $1.1 billion.

This settlement is a win for every single Duke Energy customer. North Carolinians should not bear the full cost of cleaning up coal ash. Now we won't -- to the collective tune of more than $1 billion. I’m proud that this result will save customers' money and grateful for our partnership with the Public Staff & Sierra Club.

Now, we can close the dirty chapter on coal ash, a 20th century problem, and focus on the energy issues of the 21st century. We need reliable, affordable clean energy so we can eliminate the carbon emissions that are fueling the climate crisis.

1.2K
155 Comments
157 Shares







This morning, I DID get last week's Family Money from my sister Julie via Venmo -- as well as the $40.00/week I get this month from Benefits Management, Inc. As I was entering the nearby CVS Pharmacy to use the machine where I get B.M. money without fees, I was approached by a young man asking me for twenty dollars so he could stay somewhere where he had already begged all but twenty of the money to stay there, tonight.


He CLEARLY was healthy, NOT high on anything, clean-shaven this morning, and when I engaged him in conversation, he said he had stayed in a homeless shelter for three months, already, and that is their limit on time. Knowing I could spare $5.00 today, I gave him THAT, and he asked if I could also spare a DOLLAR -- so he could buy a Little Debbie Cake -- he hadn't eaten today, either. The $5.00 was STRICTLY for shelter.


I was so impressed, I gave him another dollar and told him I would LOVE to take out my dentures and pleasure him MOST ABUNDANTLY. He didn't respond to that and said he had to run buy that cake -- but then he asked for my phone number, which I gave him. If he calls, I'm not so sure how WISE it would be to get so INTIMATE with a homeless guy who is in FREQUENT possible contact with COVID-19!!!


Did anyone else know that Kenan-Family-controlled Standard Oil had a HUGE FIRE in the place of my birth, Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1937??? I didn't -- and the houses burned down, except for their first floors that were then under water in an Ohio River FLOOD!!!

Aftermath, Black Sunday 84 years ago. Homes burned down to the water line with brick chimney's still intact to leave this eerie look of the first floors from the massive Standard Oil Fire in Camp Washington on Sunday 1-24-37.


500 firemen battled this blaze. An unlikely source of assistance came from the Workhouse on Colerain Ave when 65 prisoners volunteered to assist as needed. One Guard was assigned and all 65 prisoners reported back after their services were no longer needed.


Injured responders included Fireman Robert Reck internal injuries, fire coupling blew off pumper, Fireman John Baumer overcome by gas fumes, Harry Hughes, Salvage Corps fell out window 8ft into water and Cincinnati Policeman Russell Jones District 2 burned when flames swept towards a boat he was landing in flood territory.

A 12 hour battle to bring fire under control.

No photo description available.

259
35 Comments
14 Shares
Comments
View 7 more comments
  • This picture is ... stunningly devastating.
    I’ve heard of Black Sunday quite a bit, but this makes it so real.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2h


>>> THESE TWO THINGS WERE NOT A SURPRISE -- AT ALL!!!


Neither my seventh-grade crushee, Linda Leboutillier, nor any of her INTIMATE FRIENDS whom I ALSO sent my materials to, Josh Shapiro of https://www.dailywire.com/, Fox News channel's "The Five" https://www.facebook.com/TheFiveFNC, and USA Patriots for Donald Trump https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrump2018/?ref=page_internal, -- NONE have responded to ANY of my challenges going back at least the last week.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/of-cameron-family-live-oak-bank-da.html


The REASON I am posting this is that FREQUENTLY -- and via Putin/Christian/CIA-run Facebook𝗗𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗼 has AWARDED Linda LeBoutillier THREE TIMES in the past week that I have seen -- $10,000.00 for the comments she posts on USA Patriots for Donald Trump  -- and I SUSPECT this is ONE WAY that FACEBOOK is facilitating moving INSURRECTIONISTS' MONEY in support of their CONTINUING INSURRECTION!!!:




Linda LeBoutillier
 commented.

Is this Biden’s Covid plan he bragged about?
1
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 7h


206
9 Comments
6 Shares

Comm

  • Daily Duncan Vol. 1 Confused, dog wth question marks sticker
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1d
  • I need a gay experience
    3
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1d
  • Gay and straight are man made labels. Sexuality is about gratification. Shame comes from fear.
    15
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1d















.

No comments:

Post a Comment