Friday, January 29, 2021

Nancy Sinatra, Frank, Nancy Reagan, Cicely Tyson, Bette Midler, Ruby Rhod, Thomas Paine, and Antony Blinken ALL Had SOMETHING to Say -- TODAY!!!

 


Nancy Sinatra said she will “never forgive” the people who voted for Donald Trump.





President Reagan, Frank Sinatra, and Nancy Reagan when I knew the Reagans -- but I never met Frank Sinatra.


THIS is my MOST hit blog posting ever -- FOUR TIMES as many hits as my second most hit posthttps://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/02/nancy-reagan-queen-of-holly-wood-blow.html?m=0


And Readers all know that Frank's fave niece Patricia Sinatra runs Sinatra Enterprises, and when we met by chance on the banks of the Cape Fear River here in Wilmington in June of 2011, she sat me down for OVER THREE HOURS and told me how she had engineered selling their BankAmerica to Kenan-controlled NationsBank, and now HATED the Kenans for turning BoA NAZI!!!


She also told some family secrets, including that Old Joe Kennedy (without JFK's knowledge), had gotten Frank to have his friends stuff ballot boxes in Chicago and STEAL the election from Richard Nixon. Also that Frank had gotten COMPLETELY OUT of the Mafia so that his heirs would NOT be tied to it, and that her son Danny was addicted to Adderall/Methamphetamine, and she asked me to friend him and HELP DANNY GET OVER THAT.


Danny and I DID become friends -- in fact Danny told me he wanted to be my LOVER -- but had to honor his vows to Phoebe Dollar -- and they then had an infant. But I could NOT help Danny in that way and soon enough he landed for three years in California Prisons for Drug-related offenses, but is OUT NOW.



Danny, Phoebe, and their Little Dividend, Christmas 2018 in Ontario, California.







This is from The Fifth Element -- one of my FAVE MOVIES of ALL TIME:




My FOURTH KENAN-SIDE COUSIN, Allan Gurganus, based this on my father's mother's mother (so NOT in Kenan Genealogies), and Dad remembered that on her 100th Birthday, his Granny -- the OFFICIAL Oldest Living Confederate Widow in North Carolina -- killed a RATTLESNAKE with a BROOMSTICK at the picnic celebrating her birthday -- and my cousins in the next county -- who are Jesus-Hating Baptists and Republicans and NO LONGER SPEAKING TO ME -- showed me PHOTOS of that picnic!!!



Cicely Tyson got her THIRD EMMY for this film -- and Diane Lane, Anne Bancroft, and Donald Sutherland played (HIGHLY fictionalized), MY ANCESTORS!!!





Inae Oh of Mother Jones wrote asking for "things that keep us afloat during these times", so I sent her this:



Inae Oh


Dear Ms. Oh,

Thanks for asking, and I'm proud to report that just last night, I sent an "Open Letter" to Antony Blinken, Christopher Wray, and David Rosen -- and I got received receipts from them all.

My political blog, initially created to publicize my memoir of having been playwright Tennessee Williams's last assistant, necessarily became Political, when Colin Powell's retired C.P.O. Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Puerto Vallarta, MX so that my parents, employer, Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA did not murder me, after they could not commit me in five tries in one month in early 2010.

NOW, I'm tying up these criminals in the web of THEIR OWN MAKING of inter-related crimes via all my hyperlinks.


Thanks for all of your GOOD WORK!!!

Scott D. Kenan






I'd had NO IDEA that Antony Blinken is JEWISH -- nor that his step-father who raised him had lived in THREE Concentration Camps before being freed -- and his ENTIRE FAMILY was GASSED IN THE CHRISTIAN CHAMBERS of the EARLIER Donald Trump!!!


I BET Antony Blinken pays CAREFUL ATTENTION to all of the info I sent him last night, no??? 




Freedom From Religion Foundation 

11h  · 

On this date in 1737, Thomas Paine was born in Thetford, Norfolk, England, emigrating to British colonial America in 1774. Paine wrote the pamphlet "Common Sense" in 1776, fanning the flames of the American Revolution. Paine is best known for his political writings. No better index to his character can be found than his reply to Ben Franklin's remark, "Where liberty is, there is my country." Paine replied, "Where liberty is not, there is mine." Without the pen of Paine, said one contemporary, the sword of George Washington would have been wielded in vain.


A freethinker in the 18th-century mode of deism, although he never described himself as a deist, Paine wrote the classic criticism of the bible, The Age of Reason (1792), completing the second volume under arduous conditions of imprisonment in France. "I believe that religious duties consist in doing justice, loving mercy, and endeavoring to make our fellow creatures happy. I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the Greek church, by the Turkish church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I know of. My own mind is my own church."


He wrote that organized religion was "set up to terrify and enslave" and to "monopolize power and profit." Paine repudiated the divine origin of Christianity on the grounds that it was too "absurd for belief, too impossible to convince and too inconsistent to practice." He was vilified for his unabashed analysis of the bible when he returned to America in 1802. Even a century after his death, Theodore Roosevelt referred to Paine, the man who named the United States of America, as "a filthy little atheist," ignoring the fact that Paine wrote in The Age of Reason, "I believe in one God, and no more; and I hope for happiness beyond this life." In Rights of Man (1791) he wrote, "My country is the world, and my religion is to do good.”


Paine married Mary Lambert in 1759. She died in early labor a year later, along with the child. He married again in 1771 but legally separated three years later just before leaving for America. He died in New York City at age 72 in 1809.


Source: https://ffrf.us/2Dymo0t











.

No comments:

Post a Comment