Sunday, January 3, 2021

"What is WRONG with These Black People???" -- to Me, from Linda Wilkins-Daniels, former President of the African-American Caucus of North Carolina Democrats:

 


1h wfmynews2.com 

Bishop CM Bailey, aka "Sweet Daddy", head of United House for All People franchise hosted another Covid super-spreader event this weekend in Charlotte. Another event will be held in Greensboro on January 9, 2021.

What is wrong with these Black people?
  • big super-white megachurches are doing the same thing. small white churches are doing the same thing -- a church in N. GA. has an almost 100% infection rate
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
  • They need to lock his fat azz up for violating the covid law! They say they won't tuh see Jesus! And a lot of 'um is about to!
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
  • Linda.....these MFs aren't Black people........................they're colored folk.......and like the fascist whites they serve, they're ALL waitin' on white Jesus to come and save 'em from these Black people.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
    • Edited



>>> WELL, THE BEST NEWS IS THAT BLOG HITS KEEP ACCELERATING IN A TRADITIONAL DOWN TIME FOR HITS!!!


So, whether YOU want to believe I'm intimately connected to certain Press or not is IMMATERIAL -- because even if I'm having DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR, I'm on the SAME PAGE and report many of these stories FIRST -- so OF COURSE Friends and Adversaries BOTH are smart to see what I post.


Yesterday morning, I read the first chapter of Christopher Castellani's Leading Men -- a novel about the romance between Tennessee Williams and Frank Merlo, which in the reading was much like LIVING IN A DREAM. The prose was more a cavalcade of sensory images than it was like a narrative -- and it was TRUE!!!








And in that first chapter, Castellani either mentioned or introduced as characters SEVERAL PEOPLE I KNEW -- including Truman Capote and some Kennedys (see here: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html), Rose Williams (https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-13-cold-canyons.html), and Maureen Stapleton (https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-7-dinner-at-seven-thirty.html).


ALL of these mentions in Castellani's book rang as TRUE CHARACTERIZATIONS -- which reminded me of my FAVE Williams Scholar's, Kenneth Holditch's, blurb for my own book -- when HE knew many of MY characters:


Dr. Kenneth Holditch, Williams Scholar and Professor Emeritus at the University of New Orleans:


"Having finished your manuscript, I am confirmed in my initial judgment that this is a very fine work indeed. Tennessee really comes alive in your narrative, as do other personages, a few of whom I knew.


"Let me be truthful and say that I put off reading your work because I have read so many–both published and in manuscript–that were handed to me and been much too often disappointed in what I read. That was not the case with your book. I found it spell-binding and raced on through it at the expense of my chores."


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html


Linda Wilkins-Daniels -- a devout Christian and in Bishop William J. Barber's congregation:



Bishop Barber is the POSTER CHILD of Christian GLUTTONY -- a Christian TOP SIN!!!


And the last several months, Linda W-D has been RAILING against Black Christians and Black Christian Ministers for being so SELF-HATING. Bishop Barber all but DISAPPEARED on my Facebook about a month before the November election, and I thought he might have COVID-19 or something, but researching today, find he has LOST TONS OF POPULARITY!!!



Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church Michael Bruce Curry -- who ALLOWED the Episcopal Confederate Seal Chapel Window to remain in University of the South/Sewanee's Episcopal Seminary All Saints Chapel for THREE AND A HALF YEARS after he ascended to Prelate.





And the Forward to Bishop Curry's book was written by the most previous Presiding Bishop, Katherine Jefferts Schori:



Presiding Bishop Schori on far left with several of her MODERN-DAY WITCHES!!!



Traditional Witches


And I have written BOTH Presiding Bishops concerning their Episcopal Church MURDERING TENNESSEE WILLIAMS and stealing his Estate from Harvard University -- but neither of them, nor Episcopal Church Top Counsel (whom I copied and twice wrote directly as well), ever responded to me.

Here is one example that shows how ROUGH I could be -- see beginning halfway down here:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/07/a-tropical-heatwave-on-facial-book-last.html


Now, I know LOTS OF GREAT CHRISTIANS -- including Christian Clergy -- here in Wilmington, NC, but they almost NEVER CONDEMN the HATE-MONGERERS which are the great majority of them -- at least here in Wilmington.



Pope Francis APPEARS to have evolved into an actual "Man of God" this past year, but he began HERE:




The TWO LETTERS I sent Pope Francis in 2020:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-second-letter-to-pope-francis.html


But HERE IS THE PROBLEM with Christianity -- there is NO THERE, THERE!!! The New Testament PROVES that Jesus could never have risen from the dead nor ascended into a physical heaven:













THIS is about the ONLY THRILL that Christians get, anymore:







No comments:

Post a Comment