Friday, January 8, 2021

Letter of Congratulations to Hunter Ingram on His OUTSTANDING JOURNALISM!!! And some words for Wilmington's John Long, too:

 




>>> BTW (and added later): After I sent this to John Long via his secured server, I emailed it to WHQR-FM to pass on to Hunter Ingram. I had FIVE US Senators' direct email addresses so included them as WITNESSESSen. Mitch McConnell first sent a received receipt -- and then I got one from Sen. Miss Lindsey Graham.



So I know that AT LEAST the two of THEM got it!!!


* * *


“The reason that I went up there is just that I want the integrity of our vote to be counted,” he said. “The majority of people that I talk to. That’s why they were there. Just praying for the country, really. Trying to bring some unity back. Some common sense things.”

“I’m definitely for peace,” Long said. “I’m a Christian and I want positive things to happen but also want some integrity to happen and I’m also an American and I want our votes to count if we actually vote and that’s what the people went up there for, I believe, just to let their voices be known. We feel like we’re disenfranchised.”


Wilmington, North Carolina's John Long's Facebook shows what a fool he is -- although this clause shows he never paid attention to grade school grammar lessons -- LOL!!!: " . . . I want the integrity of our vote to be counted." 


One CANNOT count "integrity" -- and he probably means he wanted to be sure his vote was counted -- which it was, assuming he voted -- and HE ALREADY KNEW THAT!!!


And he ADMITS to being a Christian, but I bet he NEVER studied the Bible like I have in five college courses, so is IGNORANT of the fact that the Bible proves Jesus never rose from the dead or ascended into heaven -- THREE books in the New Testament claim Jesus ascended from DIFFERENT PLACES and eye-witnessed by DIFFERENT PEOPLE -- HA!!!


https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/1bcr2d/easter_fun_contradictions_in_the_resurrection/


Now, EVERYONE who ever studied to be a Christian Priest or Minister had to study this and they are SO SOLD TO THE DEVIL that they preach as if it WEREN'T right there in the Bible.



But the TRUTH is that God is so much bigger than the hateful god of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam (and Christians don't like to admit they and Islam were reform efforts to Judaism).



This is EXACTLY why Christians who worship a Pagan Idol can be tricked into STORMING THE US CAPITOL for a CHRISTIAN DESPOT!!!


Sadly, I have not been able to find shirtless photos of either Hunter Ingram or John Long, but Long is old enough to have THREE HOT SONS -- all of whose names begin with a "J"!!!



John Long with his family, Christmas 2020. The young man next to the Christmas tree has NO BOTTOM HALF -- HA!!!






John Long and I are LINKED-IN connected to TWO PEOPLE: Bishop Tony McGhee, a Republican who LOST his run for the County School Board and who is not only a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER, but also implicated in trying to sell the County's HOSPITAL to enrich Politicians of BOTH PARTIES -- robbing the Citizens -- and Democrat Judge Robin Wickes Robinson, who until recently was an Elder at First Presbyterian, the NEXUS OF EVIL in Wilmington, where our D.A. Ben David and Judges Lindsey McKee/Luther and Jeffrey Noecker are all HYPER-WHITE-SUPREMACISTS --  and ALL PROTECT DRUG TRAFFICKING and ALL have served as Deacons and Elders -- but Judge Robinson SEEMS to be the "yin in their yang" -- or vice-versa.


Hunter Ingram, Reporter, Wilmington Star News

hunter.ingram@starnewsonline.com

Coastline contributor

coastline@whqr.org

Cc: John Long

Cape Fear Kitchen and Baths, Owner

https://capefearkitchenandbaths.com/contact-us


January 8, 2020


Dear Mr. Ingram,


This "Letter" is actually to you, but since I have waited since 11:48 AM today, when I left you a voicemail at the newspaper asking how Wilmington has reacted to your article mentioned here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/wilmingtons-white-christians-led-by-my_7.html

But you have not called, and I have been busy researching all day and found John Long as the perfect example of a CHRISTIAN FOOL who doesn't know his a-hole from a hole in the ground!!! He is NOT ALONE -- and Social Media is now FULL of former Trump supporters now ready to LYNCH HIM, because Trump ONLY was out to enrich himself and his friends and family and NEVER intended to do anything for the mostly uneducated, "conservative Christians", the BIGGEST PILE OF TRASH ON THIS EARTH!!!


Still, I bet he is FUN IN BED!!!


Here are my latest lists showing the 200+ Political Contacts who get emailed copies of each of my blog postings -- though more have since been added -- see nearly 2/3 the way down here


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/much-healthier-to-be-out-gay-than.html


I know all about the TRASH OF THIS EARTH, because my Meyer-side mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and my Kenan-side father, now deceased, William Scott Kenan, set up the Christian Drug Mafias of both Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA in the 1980s and 1990s -- before moving to Raleigh -- with Father Robert J. Kus most recently of St. Mary's Catholic and whom THIS BLOG chased to hide from US Law in Honduras, nearly three years ago now. And also with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- BOTH of whom I knew well!!!

And my wealthy Kenan relatives associated with the founding of UNC Chapel Hill control Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, etc., put Trump into power to DESTROY DEMOCRACY with my Kenan Family's TOP ALLY Vladimir Putin. 

The Press made clear well more than a year ago, that the moment Trump was declared the victor in 2016, Rex Tillerson signed a contract with Vladimir Putin for Kenan Company Exxon-Mobil financed by the Kenan Bank, Bank of America, to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves -- that contract worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS to Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives. 

THAT is why Trump nominated Rex Tillerson for Secretary of State BEFORE THEY HAD EVER EVEN MET. But it could not be ACTIVATED until Trump got rid of President Obama's SANCTIONS against Russia, which he never was able to do.

I'm not a fan of Barack Obama, either. That little FAGGOT allowed George W. Bush to BLACKMAIL him over his and Rahm Emanuel's lifetime memberships to Chicago's Gay Man's Country Bathhouse, and I know MANY who have seen the two of them there.

And in FACT, when local D.A. Benjamin R. David (another closet-case homo like Mayor Saffo, former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, and former Head of the Republican Party of North Carolina and Wilmington resident Tom Fetzer -- https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html), stole copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, that established me as the authority on the last two years of Tenn's life, he did it first through his Legal Intern Jeffrey Duncan, who then worked in Daliah Saper's Saper Law, Chicago. Daliah ALSO a Fox News Talking Head, and Jamie Lee Sutherland, then an Exec of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago.





They never legally served me, then convicted me In Absentia of LIBEL, when I published NOTHING UNTRUE, but I only LATER RECOGNIZED that Obama and Emanuel were partnered with El Chapo Guzman and Benjamin Netanyahu (so also Fox News), in HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING.

Just look at what I wrote in 2013 that CONFIRMED all of this -- which I FIRST LEARNED while being held hostage by Alberto and Martin Guzman in "Toro's" crack-house on Calle Costa Rica in Puerto Vallarta in 2010 for five weeks. But I'd had an IRRATIONAL BELIEF that Barack Obama was a PATRIOT, and it took years to open my eyes fully to how much Obama DESTROYED OF OUR DEMOCRACY!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


What they all have in common is the belief that Jesus Christ is the "Son of God" -- the DEVIL's GREATEST TRICK OF ALL!!!

My point is that I, TOO, had my naïve beliefs SHATTERED, so I know John Long is about READY TO KILL Donald Trump, now. And here is something else connecting Donald Trump with my Kenan Family:





Anyway, Hunter Ingram, your Star News article is EXCELLENT, but should have stated how CENTRAL William Rand Kenan, Sr., and First Presbyterian were to the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat -- just like Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives put Trump into power to turn the USA NAZI.


https://www.starnewsonline.com/story/news/local/2021/01/07/history-shows-parallels-between-1898-wilmington-coup-and-capitol-hill-riot/6579616002/


Anyway, Hunter, I see you have a RECORD of excellence in academics and professional ethics, so I'd be HAPPY to discuss with you the DETAILS of how and why my Kenan Family is the MOST EVIL FAMILY in HISTORY -- or at least of the History of the United States of America -- and we started it so GOOD, with General James Kenan in the War for Independence.



Gen. James Kenan


This is a painting of a bas relief that DOES NOT EXIST -- nor did it, ever -- HA!!!


But CHRISTIANITY RUINED THE KENANS IN GOD'S EYES, like it ruins everyone who worships Jesus.


Some Christians who SPURNED ME because they REFUSE TO BELIEVE that Barack Obama and Reggie Love were lovers -- and Obama had more male lovers as well. They are ALSO HOMOPHOBES (of course, so you know they are probably closet-cases -- REAL HETEROSEXUALS are never threatened by Homosexuals AT ALL)!!!


Democrat Judge James Faison III, who is ALSO a Christian Minister and HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER, so he violated my Rights when I told him how many of my friends saw Obama in the Gay Bathhouse. Democrat Sheriff Ed McMahon's TOP CO-DRUG-TRAFFICKER for JESUS is Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church where County Commissioner Rev. Jonathan Barfield is ALSO a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER.

The Jervay Family that publishes Wilmington Journal, that DESPITE the Wilmington Star News, the county NAACP, and Wilmington on Fire/Chris Everett giving HUGE PUBLICITY for their campaign to raise $95,000.00 -- they have only raised $10,646 of $95,000 goal. 


https://www.gofundme.com/f/save-the-wilmington-journal


Wilmingtonians are SICK of GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS -- and especially the descendants of SLAVES who worship the god used to enslave them!!!




Also, Larry Reni Thomas and Christopher Everett are BOTH closet-case Homos -- and WILDLY Homophobic -- as well as using DRUG-ADDICTED NUT-BALLS including Kent Chatfield (aka Chatfield Kent and Clownty Attorney), and Sonya Patrick (aka Sonya Bennetone-Patrick, Sonya AmenRa), in BOTH the first Wilmington on Fire and its SEQUEL that they CANNOT FIND THE FUNDS TO COMPLETE in THEIR "GOFUNDME" campaign:


https://www.seedandspark.com/fund/wof2#updates/28891


As you can see, they long ago got the $30,000.00 they sought -- but keep asking for MORE, and I am on their mailing list, so they have been CLAIMING this film was COMPLETED for a couple of years and they only needed money to GET IT OUT.

But when Larry Thomas recently contacted me and then told me to go to hell -- because I will NOT commit to WHAT reparations the victims should get BEFORE specifics are detailed -- although I WHOLE-HEARTEDLY believe they should be compensated. In fact, one of my GOALS has been to get the Kenans or their Charities to FUND a PROPER MUSEUM to the 1898 Coup d'Etat here in Wilmington (but with no success) -- and if they ADDED the interview with me to the film, it is NOT YET COMPLETED and those boys are just TOO HIGH to complete it!!!

TRUE that Larry Thomas is some variant of Muslim, but Chris Everett is DEVOUT CHRISTIAN.



This is the ESSENCE of Christianity today -- and WHY Christians are all DESTINED FOR HELL (we can all HOPE):


No comments:

Post a Comment