Saturday, January 9, 2021

Even Presidential Historian Michael Beschloss Was Comparing the Trump Insurrection to the William Rand Kenan, Sr.-Led 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat on MSNBC This Morning -- but They Are All COWARDS in Naming KENANS as in Charge of BOTH!!! / A Letter to Tyler Dukes of the News & Observer:

 






What is so funny to me about this is that in the 1990s, Edith Love, a close Denison University friend who was THEN Managing Director of the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta who had nurtured Driving Miss Daisy from idea to play and later to movie, was showing me photos of her having traveled with the play to Russia, pointed out the NEVA RIVER flowing through St Petersburg.


It was only LATER that I realized the irony of one on Tennessee Williams's murders being Maria Brit-Neva (The Lady St. Just), she, her mother and sister having fled the Bolshevik Revolution -- FROM St. Petersburg -- and settled in Great Britain, where Maria married the second wealthiest man in England, Peter Grenfell, the second and last Lord St. Just, committed him to a NUT HOUSE, and when he died, Maria came into control of his Morgan-Grenfell Bank -- that later became the CORE of Deutsche Bank -- the ONLY bank that continued doing business with the Trump and Kushner Families -- as well as being the conduit of cash to them from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs:




At the TIME, I had the SHOCK to realize that was Rick Neva's last name -- Rick had been my first roommate when I bought the house in Stone Mountain, GA in 1988, and he FLED IN TERROR with the help of my parents who showed up to help him by complete surprise to me -- they driving from Wilmington, NC where they then lived.


A couple of years later, when we could all sign up for competing long-distance services on our land-line phones, when I TRIED TWICE to do that -- BOTH times I was told I COULD NOT CHANGE IT because my service had been tied to the American Express card of a Rick Neva -- a MONTH before I even got that number or had even HEARD of Rick Neva!!!


This was the FIRST TIME I knew I was being shadowed and controlled by the CIA.


Rick Neva ALSO was close pals with the Indigo Girls and made lots of TAPES of music for them to play as they traveled to different gigs. Rick ALSO spied for the CIA on my FAVE Spiritual Teacher, Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz of the Atlanta Church of Religious Science. Rick went to nearly all of his Sunday services while living with me -- but DESPITE its being a 45-minute drive each way, Rick always drove himself.



Edith Love at the Alliance Theatre





Tyler Dukes of The News & Observer

New today, from me: When North Carolina’s political leaders contended that Wednesday’s events aren’t what America is about — isn’t who we are — historians and longtime observers say they aren’t so sure that’s the case.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article248340085.html



Tyler Dukes, Reporter, The News & Observer (Raleigh and Charlotte, NC)

mtdukes@newsobserver.com

tyler.dukes@gmail.com


January 9, 2021


Dear Mr. Dukes,


It was with the greatest interest that I read your piece as noted above, and just like last night I CONGRATULATED Hunter Ingram of the Wilmington Star News for HIS similar article, I CONGRATULATE you, TOO!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/letter-of-congratulations-to-hunter.html


Now, I don't believe your paper published this photo, like the Star News and David Zucchino did in his book Wilmington's Lie, but the BIGGEST BEEF I HAVE is that neither of them credited it properly, as EVERYONE seems to be in a conspiracy to HIDE THE FACT that my Kenan Family caused BOTH the Trump Coup d'Etat attempt -- as well as the 1898 successful Wilmington Insurrection -- and Kenans do EVERYTHING TO HONOR JESUS and their Episcopal and Presbyterian Churches!!!



"Capt. Kenan's RAPID-FIRE BRIGADE" is PROPERLY CREDITED in the Cape Fear Museum, where I first saw it in 2015 or '16 -- so it MUST BE DELIBERATE that they hid the Kenan Connection, no???


I'm too exhausted now to write in a lot of detail, but my Political Blog documents all that I know. My FIRST TRUE AWARENESS of the fact that I know TONS of information that the US Government has classified as TOP SECRET came in 2010, when training me to sell the $7 Billion USD I signed a contract to sell -- real estate -- in Mexico with "Fernando Marino" -- the fake name of the son Colombia's TOP Cocaine Source to the CIA, whose Mexican Godfather was, "Hector-the-Engineer", who Fernando ADMITTED had placed the booby-trap in the Chunnell between England and France to explode it on orders of the CIA to fake ANOTHER 9/11 attack. But it was FOUND in time, the Chunnell CLOSED for several months in 2010 for it to be carefully removed.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html


Anyway, the FIRST person Fernando had me accompany on a sales pitch for a condo in Puerto Vallarta, had just retired from high in US Army Intelligence, and I therefore telling him many things I knew about my Kenan Family's Crimes, he told Fernando that he did NOT want me to accompany them again -- because everything I had said that he knew about was ABSOLUTELY TRUE -- and the rest of it was probably totally true too.


He said he was AFRAID the CIA would ASSASSINATE HIM, if they found out he knew me -- REALLY!!!


This is ALSO why, when years after Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman got me to Mexico in 2010 for Political Exile so my parents, employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, who distributes the hard-drugs flown into Maxwell AFB, Republican Party of Georgia, and CIA could not as easily MURDER ME.



Col. Dottie Newman when I found her again in 2018. Dottie's SECURITY CLEARANCES would not allow her to exchange info with me -- so she could NOT RESPOND to me in 2018.


And of course it was Imran Anwar, a Talking Head on both Fox News and CNN for ten years, straddling 2001, who told me that EVERYONE at BOTH OF THOSE NETWORKS knew -- WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING -- that George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and others had PLANNED 9/11 with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families -- and Americans HATE GOD SO MUCH, they worship JESUS and would RATHER BE SLAVES TO VLADIMIR PUTIN than know the TRUTH!!!




Facebook -- run by the Christian CIA and Vladimir Putin -- was SO ANGRY with me for posting this blog posting on Facebook -- they KICKED ME OFF for 30 days -- LOL!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/imran-anwar-has-been-proven-correct.html


And then in 2012, I met George W. Bush's TOP Drug-Money Launderer, Martin Lamb, in a sushi restaurant in Colima, Colima, Mexico -- and when he heard I was related to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, he ASSUMED that I TOO had tons of money to launder, and trying to get my business, he SPILLED THE BEANS!!!








Well, I just had ANOTHER HACKERS' ATTACK, but this time it only took 15 minutes to get around the CORRUPTION to this computer, so I won't write much more -- and REAL AUTHORITIES are going after the BLACK HEARTS of Donald Trump and his ENABLERS in Congress, so there is no urgency.


When things CLEAR UP, my info will explain MORE about how my Kenan Family tried to DESTROY the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  for Jesus Christ -- which I expect NOW the same ABSOLUTE NEWS BLACKOUT of me and my ideas as infects all Wilmington Press, also afflicts all Raleigh/Charlotte Press as well -- as explained to me by a top Producer at WECT-TV 6 here in Wilmington, right after I returned the SECOND TIME from Political Exile in Mexico in mid-2015, but since my mother, America's retired TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZI, subscribes to the Raleigh News & Observer paper edition, my FANTASY is having me mentioned in that paper for Mom to READ!!!


Preferably, not my Obituary.



It would SHOCK Mom's NINETY-EIGHT YEAR OLD TITS OFF -- that HATEFUL CHRISTIAN BITCH!!!


I used YOUNGER TITS so as not to cause people to VOMIT.


It was in 2010 that I declared myself:


Scott David Kenan, Cyber-General Five Stars, Mexico y Estados Unidos, SELF-APPOINTED -- because if anyone appoints you, you are NOT IN CHARGE.


And THESE I like to repost occasionally, so that EVERYONE sees the "strange workings" of my MIND:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-visions-dreams-and-special-visitors.html




I think I'll go for a DRINK, tonight:





.

No comments:

Post a Comment