Wednesday, January 20, 2021

We MADE IT (but be empathetic to the pathetic people who BET on Donald Trump)!!! WIERD ACTION against ME, Today, by TOTALLY TRUMP-SUPPORTING Venmo!!!

 


The Amelia Ehrhart Bridge between Missouri and Kansas



The Statue of Liberty


Something for OLD FARTS who remember Lawrence Welk and Hubert Humphrey, "The HAPPY Warrior":





I'm no Christian -- or Mormon -- but I LOVE SACRED MUSIC, so TODAY, the Hallelujah Chorus by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir PERFECTLY FITS THE BILL!!!




>>> A SURPRISING EXCHANGE WITH MY SISTER, JULIA RUTH (KENAN) DUFFY:


Re: STRANGE behavior of Venmo, today!!!


Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

To duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Bcc bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com


Julie,


Thanks for explaining -- I didn't know you could OWE Venmo money, nor know that you had to shuffle accounts or account numbers, or why. I thought it all stayed SIMPLER than that -- and while it makes SENSE that they would have a moratorium before allowing you to transfer money at first, it just shows that Rob McKinney was better connected to one of the TRUMP-SUPPORTING companies than are you -- or maybe they just started this policy.


Anyway, thanks for letting me know and for the help. 


Did you notice I accidentally included Mike Massicott from Pentagon Publishing, Inc., by ERROR -- instead of Mike Kenan (@comcast)???


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/what-if-scott-kenan-loses-his-godzilla.html


It bounced BACK from Massicott -- LOL!!!


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Julie Duffy <duffyjr3@verizon.net>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>; jkenan02@gmail.com <jkenan02@gmail.com>; kenan5@aol.com <kenan5@aol.com>; connor.kenan@nordicwi.com <connor.kenan@nordicwi.com>

Cc: scott@scottdavidkenan.com <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>

Sent: Wed, Jan 20, 2021 7:11 pm

Subject: Re: STRANGE behavior of Venmo, today!!!


Scott,


It’s not an issue with Venmo.  I needed to change my bank account number within Venmo and a payment came out of it before I could do that and I owed Venmo some money. So I went in and added my new account but this is their processing time before they reopen it to transfers. I will try it before then just in case.


Julie


Sent from the all new Aol app for iOS (I had no idea that Julie uses AOL!!!)


On Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 6:33 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


Hi All, 


Biden is FAR from perfect, and I understand if "Conservatives" are now as scared as the rest of us were when Trump took power for my Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill and Vladimir Putin four years ago. I'll be watching and commenting on any of his transgressions like I did Trump and the Republicans ever since Trump came down the escalator on my 64th birthday to announce his run for President and began HORRIFYING me. But Biden should have a HONEYMOON, as all Presidents usually get.


This morning, Julie tried twice to send me the weekly money, and I didn't see a thing of that on my phone until checking it late morning I found I had two text messages from her -- but both had a button to download her message -- something I had NEVER seen before. And then it was IMPOSSIBLE to download them, so I called and left Julie a message about it, and she responded that Venmo claims that Julie will have no access to use Venmo until this coming Monday, Jan. 25 -- which is also when I'll next get money from Benefits Management, Inc.


I have checked and there are no reports of Venmo's not working normally, and I don't think Julie would be shut down for SECURITY around the Inauguration for having donated to Trump and or Republicans -- which I don't know if she did or not. I BET it is because about nine months ago when an ATM ate my Wells Fargo debit card on Friday afternoon of a Holiday Weekend, so Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr., in apartment One, agreed that I could send him $50.00 via Venmo and he would then give me the cash.


This required that I install Venmo App on my phone, and Rob said he could do it quickly and easily, and I trusted him to do that. I have an Android phone that I bought after the Hurricane in fall 2018, that only cost $40.00 and included a month of service from AT&T, and in fact Rob didn't tell me until he'd done this, but he DELETED Facebook from my phone to make room -- I never had used my phone for Facebook, so OK.


But then Rob CLAIMED he never got the money, and I had to contact Venmo and tell them what happened and that Rob is a HUGE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKER with his father here and his Uncle in NY State, using Venmo to get payments for DRUGS. I sent all of that to Rob's father, too, who FORCED Rob to finally give me my $50.00. Rob keeps THREE cell phones and keeps changing numbers, so THAT is TROUBLE!!!


THERFORE, I suspect that Drug Traffickers being HUGE supporters of Trump and the Insurrection, Venmo probably flagged ME as a TEMPORARY SECURITY RISK -- LOL!!!


I'm OK for now, since I had not paid for several things that I can delay payment on -- including replacing the 11-year-old used tire, that the mechanics told me can easily BLOW OUT after reaching eight years of age. I drive only around town at slower speeds, and have suffered blow-outs in Mexico at HIGH SPEEDS (while STONED), and can handle them safely.


Julie said she will try again tomorrow, great, but I suspect she won't get it through until Monday.


I thought everyone would get a BIG HOOT out of this -- especially since the owners of Venmo/PayPal are TOP TRUMP SUPPORTERS -- HA!!!


Scott


4h 
Shared with Public
Public
4tSoponfsohredd 
Shared with Public
Public
Image may contain: 3 people, text that says 'Before he left, Trump directed that all of his extended family get 24/7 Secret Service protection, per my sources. Thirteen family members not legally entitled to that protection and many of whom are grown adults. It will cost taxpayers millions. Trump extended Secret Service protection for 13 members of his family as he left office'
BREAKING: WOW: In the days before he left office, then-President Donald Trump instructed that his extended family get the best security available in the world for the next six months, at no cost — the protection of the U.S. Secret Service.

According to three people briefed on the plan, Trump issued a directive to extend post-presidency Secret Service protection to 13 members of his family who were not automatically entitled to receive it. WTF...

Follow
Occupy Democrats
for LIVE updates.

Johanna Bezuidenhout
2 Comments

Comments

  • they won't need it when they're in prison
    1
    • Haha
    • Reply
    • 4h
    • Donna Jean
       And I CONTINUE to help put them there since my NAZI Kenan Family put Trump into office with Vladimir Putin's help!!! Joe Biden is far from perfect, but MOST of his appointments so far have been BETTER than I expected -- he has only a FEW Kenan/Exxon-Mobil allies he's appointing to top positions, and of course he declared we CAN'T have Universal Health Care like every other Industrialized Country -- because it would be an INSULT to his dead son. Biden will have a honeymoon -- and I hope to be a part of that. Only TIME can tell and I wish him and Kamala Harris (who is the BETTER of them), the BEST!!!
      2
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 4h


2h 
Can president Biden deliver on his promise to vaccinate 100 million people in 100 days?


#TheFive on the big test that will define his legacy, ahead.

Image may contain: 1 person

Linda LeBoutillier and 962 others
723 Comments
18 Shares
It is a bit early to apply the word legacy to Basement Biden.
2
  • Haha
  • Reply
  • 2h

Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.
  • Linda LeBoutillier
     It's the RIGHT TIME to give my Christian University of North Texas award to the first girl I had a crush on in 7th grade:
    No photo description available.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h





.

No comments:

Post a Comment