Wednesday, January 6, 2021

My Kenan Family Was MOST Responsible for Putting Trump into Power and for the BREACH of the US Capitol -- as well as in Funding the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University Which was THE HOME BASE of Stacey Abrams's SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN -- LOL!!!




Before publishing my latest exchange of this morning with my friend who ALSO Discloses Corruption, I'd like to say a few things more about my phone conversation with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh:


1. Mom has ALWAYS CLAIMED that there would be VIOLENCE AT THE CAPITOL today, but I just thought she was a worry-wart and it would not go to an ACTUAL COUP D'ETAT attempt, which LEGALLY this is.

2. The fact that my younger sister Julie who works for Teva Pharmaceuticals, responsible for MUCH of America's ADDICTION TO OPIATES, suggests that Mom is STILL DIRECTING THINGS, and Julie is there to get things out more swiftly through Teva Pharmaceuticals' NAZI internet system.

3. Mom said that my other sister Jane and she have both gotten their $600.00 COVID payments, but Mom is too lazy to look at her bank account -- since she doesn't need it at all, but appreciates getting it.

So with EVERYONE THERE (except I didn't hear about Julie's payment), with UN-NEEDED MONEY because of their ample incomes and savings, made MORE CLEAR the fact that they have NO EMPATHY FOR ME -- so I HOPE the US Government eventually prosecutes my mother as a MAJOR TRAITOR -- and my brother and sisters for continuing to support Mom's LIES and attempts to have me killed so many times these last eleven years, especially, but beginning in 1974, when Charles Octavius Pritchard and Hilary Ann Russell-Pritchard of www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com -- who later (1978), worked with Mom to commit me for talking about Mom's SWASTIKAS.


Chuck and Hilary planted a HOMING DEVICE in a ketch I was helping sail to Martha's Vineyard, and after a storm tore out the mainsail and staysail, a PHANTOM FREIGHTER off Manasquan, NJ would have SLICED US IN HALF -- if I had not INTUITIVELY turned hard to port -- right before it came into view -- and we could have TOUCHED that huge boat as it passed, and managed not to be SWAMPED by its wake.


That same night, my sister Jane's boyfriend Lex deliberately did not lock the mechanism onto a cable she planned to ride down to the ground, and Jane fell 25 feet and landed on her head. She was in a COMA for five days -- and woke up thinking for days she was on a TV Talk Show and Mom was the Host of it. Jane kept DEMANDING that DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC Mom get her some BIRTH-CONTROL PILLS!!!


When Jane recovered with brain damage, but not enough to disable her, Jane was TOTALLY EMOTIONALLY DEPENDENT on my mother, and Mom knew she no longer needed to murder Jane -- who ALSO had witnessed many of my parents' NAZI CRIMES.


The fall also largely destroyed Jane's memory of the past.


EVEN BEFORE Rob Reiner's first cousin Jonathan Reiner made me an "Honorary Jew" -- in early 2010 -- for first blogging that two top Jews in Atlanta told me in 1990 that my parents were America's TOP NAZIS, I called that night my PERSONAL KRISTALLNACHT -- after the night the NAZIS broke windows of Jews' businesses and homes all across Germany -- LIKE THEY ARE NOW DOING IN THE US CAPITOL BUILDING:


To ME:

The plan is to hire a good lawyer.

 

Am in a meeting right now on that.

 

Will read your email in full later today and get back to you.

 

XXX

 

From: Scott Kenan <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 10:09 AM
Cc: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Lorne Michaels

 

Well, what the hell are you planning to do – commit suicide??? You don’t seem suicidal to me.

 

Anyway, my Kenan Family was most responsible for putting Donald Trump into office (and have Joe Biden in their Christian pockets, too), as well as funded the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University where Stacey Abrams sprang from, she being a Board Member for YEARS before deciding to flip Georgia to BLUE.

 

Stacey is responsible for Biden winning Georgia, but not for him winning the whole USA. NOW, she is responsible for cutting the WANKERS off the Republicans in the Senate. KENAN-FAMILY IRONY!!!

 

I spoke with my mother on her 98th Birthday, today. She has absolutely NO EMPATHY for my expenses continuing to increase while my immediate family first cut me off from $125.00/week two years ago and then resuming after six weeks but at only $83.00/week, with my brother Mike who is by far the wealthiest cutting me off completely – but sending $50.00 - $200.00 occasionally when I ask for help, primarily.

 

Maybe I should never have told them I will NOT prosecute them for telling Law Enforcement and Judges DELIBERATE LIES claiming I’m Bipolar after my own shrink claimed I’m not – in early 2009. Mom and Mike have lied to doctors, at least, about this as recently as early 2019. I will get through this one way or another, but my immediate family is NOT MY FRIEND no matter how Progressive my sister Jane and brother Mike claim they are in Politics.

 

God rules and FOOLS condemn themselves to having to LIVE WITH THEMSELVES.

 

Anyway, having been poisoned three times, beaten very severely several times, held by Drug Mafia five times, escaped thugs trying to murder me MANY times in Mexico and a time or two in the USA, I ask you what the F*U*C*K have you suffered – except from the FEAR IN YOUR OWN MIND??? 


Have they even BUMPED INTO YOU on the streets and claimed they will kill you???

 

Well, you prove that fearful people can be great researchers, so I guess you prefer to live your life in fear instead of realizing that since you got through so much already, you can get through whatever they throw at you next.

 

I am copying this to a high school friend and Wilmington, NC’s City Leadership – and will likely include the text of it on blog, later today.

 

Scott

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 

From:
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 10:11 PM
To: Scott Kenan
Subject: Re: Re: Lorne Michaels

 

Be careful. These people are dangerous. They are trying to arrest me for their crimes. I am only doing this until I can get myself to a safe place to live, protected from these criminals. I do not want to do this. They are forcing me to defend my life everyday so I have to fight them every day. I cannot keep this up much longer. 







.

No comments:

Post a Comment