Sunday, January 3, 2021

I'm Feeling Like I Just Won "QUEEN FOR A DAY" -- Just LOOK at the "Awards" I Won -- JUST THIS EVENING!!!:

 



These first two can only be seen from my editing view of my two blogs -- and do NOT show to the public or me -- when viewing the blog on the internet:




And then I checked my now MAIN BLOG, too:




And as my Readers (and others must suspect), HuffPost is one of my PRIMARY NEWS SOURCES and it is TWO-WAY


This is not the FIRST TIME that a story I email to them quickly makes it to their TOP STORY:






>>> AND JUST FOR MORE BACKGROUND AND COLOR ON YOUR HOST OF THIS BLOG, SCOTT KENAN, HERE IS A "QUEEN FOR A DAY" DRAMA HE WAS ONCE PART OF:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/queen-for-day-in-puerto-vallarta-and-it.html





.

No comments:

Post a Comment