Friday, January 21, 2022

Like a BAT OUT OF HELL -- Scott Kenan Landed in Wilmington, NC to UNDO the CHRISTIAN/NAZI HATE of my Christian Family and their Christian Democrat and Christian Republican Allies -- and SOMEONE is Making Calls Labeled with MY PHONE NUMBER, Claiming They Are SPECTRUM -- the Cable Company That Tried to MURDER ME on Mayor Saffo's and Councilman Rivenbark's COMMAND!!!

 



>>> I TRIED and both the Wilmington Star News -- even Pam Sander -- as well as WWAY TV-3 are now ACCEPTING MY EMAILS. But NBC affiliate WECT-TV6 (Gray TV), is NOT -- so I sent THIS to the place in NYC to complain about NBC AFFILIATES -- and it was SIMILAR to what I sent the top people at the Star News and WWAY:


My blog has gotten over 5,000,000 views and I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, friend to many Kennedys, Reagans, Bushes, and ALLIED with my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore'. I can send you his cell number to check reference -- also the cell number of Patricia Sinatra, who told me how she sold control of BankAmerica to Kenan-controlled NationsBank, and NOW hates the Kenans for turning Bank of America NAZI!!! 


I also knew Jean Babette Stein, whose father Jules controlled MCA and ALL of NBC -- and in her apartment on January 11, 1982, I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis who told us how the Episcopal Church with CIA, FBI, and Republican Party would murder Tennessee and steal his ESTATE from Harvard for the Episcopal University of the South -- which they did and I can prove.


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


Anyway, from Biden to both Obamas and both Clintons -- and ALL TOP DEMS in CONGRESS -- they ALL SENT RECEIVED RECEIPTS for this -- but ONLY WECT TV in Wilmington still BLOCKS ME.


My latest: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/like-bat-out-of-hell-scott-kenan-landed.html


Ali Velshi ALWAYS sends me a Received Receipt -- HA!!!


Scott


>>> AND THEN I GOT A RECEIVED RECEIPT FROM NBC!!!


* * *


I was watching this video of Celia Rivenbark -- because I have PREVIOUSLY confronted her over her TOTAL LIES of believing in Jesus as a devout Methodist:







Of course Celia has her WEEKLY COLUMN in the CIA's DRUG-TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY organ, the Wilmington Star News!!! And JUST AFTER Celia said she got the NAME FOR THIS BOOK from an Andy Griffith Show she saw when she was EIGHT YEARS OLD, I got the call FOR Spectrum!!!

I would REMIND CELIA of THIS TRUTH from the Andy Griffith Show:







ONE of Celia's photos showing her PROPENSITY TO DRINK, HEAVILY (while remaining MARRIED and cute)!!!


Well, I got the call at 2:48 PM, and a well-spoken white guy, asked me if I was the tech from 
SPECTRUM -- that he'd JUST GOTTEN A CALL FROM THEM (they are supposed to come out to fix his modem), from MY NUMBER (which he repeated and it was mine), showed on his phone, the message saying to call BACK!!!


He sounded OK, himself, but I searched his number, (910) 231-4548,
 and it belongs to:


Also known as

Therese Crawley

Lives

3982 Gum Branch Ct, Leland, NC10 Mountbatten Ct, Gwynn Oak, MDAND 1 MORE

Previous Locations

Leland, NCWilmington, NCBaltimore, MD

Phone number

910-769-2530910-231-4548

Emails

ashleyc*******@yahoo.commrstc*****@gmail.comUnlock Email Address



THIS is the TIME-WARNER (now SPECTRUM), TRUCK that on orders of Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark -- who partnered with SPECTRUM to MURDER ME -- knocked me 12 feet out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall on February 13, 2017:




Right before noon, Landlady Gold Walker called -- right after I'd finished soaking my foot-wound in Epson Salts and rebandaged it -- and RIGHT as I was thinking to CALL HER -- I have a clogged refrigerator drain, but there is no DRAIN HOLE in the bottom of the refrigerator part of it to BLOW OUT with my handy EAR SYRINGE!!!


And I was SURPRISED that Gold had not called me asking me to PROTECT the three outside faucets here, but she was HERE in her car in front of my apartment with Styrofoam cones to use, and gave me three. She will have Tom Purdy come out after the weekend to fix the refrigerator, something he has experience with.



Tom Purdy is STRAIGHT, and dates (or wants to), this gal!!!

 

Tom ALSO lives in a separate cottage on Gold Walker's son Allen's http://www.walkerworldnc.com/ -- a HUGE HARD-DRUG DELIVERY PORT.


And BOTH Tom and Allen Walker are so CHEAP they register their aging cars in TENNESSEE -- because there is no tax there on the car's VALUE, like in MOST STATES. Not only that, but Tom Purdy gets a Form 1099 from Gold, so has to pay all of his own taxes, and he's worked for her for DECADES and NEVER PAID ANY FED TAXES (according to Gold)!!!


THEREFORE, Tom is now 78, is NOT ELIGIBLE for Social Security or Medicare -- and can ONLY hope for MEDICAID -- which pays less for medical and pays NO RETIREMENT!!!


And he is in CONSTANT PAIN from SEVERE VARICOSE VEINS that he's had for a DECADE NOW, and walks with pain.


AT LEAST, I once again got through speaking with Gold WITHOUT letting her know that her only child, Allen, is one of the BIGGEST DRUG TRAFFICKERS around!!!


Toward the BOTTOM of this is what Allen Walker's FIRST WIFE told me about Allen's DRUG TRAFFICKING and how it will KILL GOLD when she finds out about it:




Also SUPER-FUNNY is that my LAST EMAIL was BLOCKED by the main office of Port City Daily -- but after 90 MINUTES. After looking at it, it might have been that it was in a group of over 100 recipients, so auto-flagged as SPAM. I will send both THIS POSTING and MY LAST ONE -- https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/bill-and-hillary-clintons-top-drug.html -- to them, ONLY.

Error Icon

Message blocked

Your message to contact@localdailymedia.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.
The response was:

Message bounced due to organizational settings.

I will ALSO be sending it via secured server to Celia Rivenbark and quite a few others whose secured servers' addresses I have!!!



Mom, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and I, October 2020


I called Mom after I finished covering the faucets -- we already had frozen rain on my deck and back stairs -- but NOT on the WARMER FRONT STAIRS. Raleigh had not yet had any rain at all, but they are colder. We had a GREAT CONVERSATION for twenty-five minutes, although it ALMOST WENT OFF THE RAILS when Mom said that the problem with DRUG ADDICTION is all of the ABANDONMENT OF MORALS by people today.


Now that is PART OF IT, but Mom thinks ALL ADDICTS or people who get anything like cancer from smoking, cirrhosis of the liver from alcohol, heart attacks from obesity, etc., should have to HEAL THEMSELVES with NO HELP from GOVERNMENT!!!


I managed NOT to go ballistic at all, and said that TODAY'S DRUGS are FAR TOO STRONG to quit without help -- except for the very STRONGEST PEOPLE, and rarely them. And of course she STILL SUPPORTS DONALD TRUMP and the Mitch McConnell Republicans -- since they are SO LIKE the JESUS Mom worships, and she BRISTLED when I for the THIRD TIME told her that Pope Francis has said repeatedly that for Catholics to support Trump or today's Republican Party is WORSE than HAVING AN ABORTION -- and ALSO, that the biggest organization of Catholic Clergy is SUING Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN), for LYING about CATHOLIC THEOLOGY and LYING about WHAT POPE FRANCIS SAYS!!!




AND, I did NOT mention to that DAMNED NAZI BITCH, that she and Dad -- with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- and on ORDERS of Pope John Paul II that Mom got in ROME in a one-on-one Audience -- to set up the DRUG MAFIAS of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA in the 1980s and 1990s.


Mom's LOCAL TOP PARTNER was Father Robert J. Kus, whom I ALSO KNOW WELL, like I did Ehrlichman, THEN at St. Mark's Catholic, and after he was in Raleigh for a while, back in Wilmington at St. Mary's Basilica Church, where when I went to him for COUNSELLING in 2011, Father Bob Kus knew LESS ABOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC THEOLOGY THAN I DID!!!



THIS BLOG forced Fr. Bob to RESIGN and flee to HONDURAS, 3.5 years ago -- LOL!!!


A FEW of the many news stories about how TOP CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATS are taking the side of the NAZI CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS -- and they are ALL IN THE POCKETS of my Ku Klux Klan Kenan Family in Chapel Hill.


I will NEVER, EVER Trust Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, OR THE CHRISTIAN TALKING HEADS on MSNBC who STILL put "Rev." Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton -- who made MOST OF HIS MILLIONS in partnership with Donald Trump 2004 - 2015!!! -- as THEIR TOP CHRISTIAN.
















The Christian’s Guide on How to Lose Friends and Infuriate People


13 easy-to-follow steps to becoming the most annoying Christian in the universe


Dan Foster
Jan 11 · 8 min read


















.

No comments:

Post a Comment