Sunday, January 2, 2022

Betty White, Kenan Thompson, Ru-Paul GONE BAD, Barry Bam-Bam -- and My Pot Dealer Rob McKinney Smokes a Blunt on My Deck While Doing a STRIP-TEASE!!! / Cardinal Timothy Dolan: TAKE COVER, Scott Kenan's COMIN' FOR YA (in my NEXT posting)!!!

 



>>> I SENT THIS RECEIVED RECEIPT TO ALL MY USUAL RECIPIENTS:


Joe Biden and the PATRIOTS of ANY PARTY must "rape" Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema with WORDS over their being BOUGHT by My Kenan Family (Exxon-Mobil, Bank of "NAZI" America, etc.), or be IMPEACHED BY DEMOCRATS and fed to STEVE BANNON -- to be EATEN ALIVE.


NOW, do you GET IT???


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/betty-white-kenan-thompson-ru-paul-gone.html


Scott


Betty White Back On 'SNL' Rerun To Remind Us Why We Loved Her So Much


“I’m 88-and-a-half years old, so it’s great to be here for a number of reasons,” White quipped on the program from 11 years ago.


Mary Papenfuss (Scott Kenan would like to THANK Mary Papenfuss -- whose articles I MOST USE ON BLOG -- and HUFFPOST, in general -- my most-quoted News Source!!!)

01/02/2022 01:31am EST | Updated 9 hours ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/betty-white-snl-episode-emmy-rerun-monologue_n_61d12fc2e4b0c7d8b8a4d67f


I certainly hope that ALL MY READERS got to view the SNL show last night!!! I'd had NO IDEA that Saturday Night Live had such GOOD WRITERS -- nearly every skit was both outrageous and riotously FUNNY. And I had NO IDEA that anyone on "Network TV" could have so much material about SEX.


And the skits were PEPPERED with snide comments and should have had reference to Barack Obama's love of GAY BATH HOUSES to be complete.


If you hit the link to Mary Papenfuss's piece, there are additional links within her story to EVERY SKIT Betty White was in.


I've always been a HUGE FAN of Kenan Thompson -- by far the longest participant in SNL -- and loved to see that HIS OWN SHOW premieres new episodes on NBC tomorrow night!!!



It looks to ME that this could be the TRUE "Kenan Advantage Group"!!! The one my rich relatives in Chapel Hill control helped put TRUMP into power and planned to give the USA to Vladimir Putin for Jesus Christ their Savior.


ADDITIONALLY, Lorne Michaels -- a producer of both SNL and Kenan -- like Trump, Bill Clinton, Scott Rudin, Story Cowles, Frank Hawkins Kenan II, etc. -- was INTIMATELY involved with Jeffrey Epstein's SEX-TRAFFICKING OPERATION!!!





I've never seen this show, but now I know that besides the COINCIDENCE of the Kenan name (Kenan is a very popular first name in Arab/Muslim countries -- and in the Bible Dictionary means Depression or Unbridled GREED and ACQUISITIVENESS).


TWO MORE coincidences are that Kenan plays "Kenan WILLIAMS" -- and I used to work for TENNESSEE WILLIAMShttps://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/ -- and the show is set in Atlanta, GA.


>>> Sadly, I see that the NAZI/CIA side of NBC has paired Ru Paul and Ellen Degeneres in a show they plugged last night!!!



Readers all know that right after I was transferred to Atlanta, GA by Magic Pan Restaurants in early 1983, I met Ru-Paul in my FAVE GAY DISCOThe Pharr Library in Buckhead!!! She ran right up to me and told me where to buy size 15 "fuck-me pumps" -- at Friedman Shoes: https://largefeet.com/ -- where I DID buy nearly all my shoes while living in Atlanta/Stone Mountain!!!




And LATER that year, I met and had an AFFAIR with the young Mexican Consul to Atlanta, Dr. José Octavio Tripp Villanueva -- this still in 1983 -- and then LOOKED HIM UP and got back in touch with him a few years ago






DEMOCRATS all over the internet are RIDICULING the LYING OBAMAS -- EVERYONE KNOWS BARACK IS GAY!!!


I believe that NO ONE will EVER BELIEVE ANOTHER DEMOCRATIC POLITICIAN UNTIL BARACK OBAMA COMES OUT GAY!!!


EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE PROGRESSIVE POLITICIANS BOWS DOWN TO SICK-O ROMAN CATHOLIC JOE BIDEN AND HE IS IN THOMAS S. KENAN III'S EXXON-MOBIL POCKETS -- praise Kenan lifelong employee and Vladimir Putin's BEST FRIEND, REX TILLERSON!!!









Everything Democrats Didn’t Do in 2021


From protecting the vote to raising the minimum wage to action on global warming, in the past year, the Democrats did none of it.


Jon Schwarz

December 31 2021, 8:51 a.m.


https://theintercept.com/2021/12/31/democrats-biden-2021-failures/




"An utterly classless story from the @dallasnews.  She's just 13, not an elected official.  Let it go," former Cruz spokesman and previous California GOP chair Ron Nehrling tweeted. 

His tweet came in response to a story posted by the Dallas Morning News on Thursday headlined, "Ted Cruz's daughter takes to TikTok to discuss life as senator's kid." The outlet also tweeted out the story and captioned the post, "Ted Cruz’s daughter says she disagrees ‘with most of his views.'" 





This is the ONLY PHOTO I have of Drug-Trafficking James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr. -- who LATER was my roommate for six weeks, left without notice, REFUSED TO GIVE BACK MY KEY, and then took a DUMP IN MY TOILET without flushing while I was not home -- just to TERRORIZE ME -- and "Rob" McKinney -- in black. See




So, for a year or so now, I've noticed that ALL MY ACQUAINTANCES -- call them my friends, if you like -- who are DRUG-ADDICTED have been RAPIDLY DETERIORATING. Brian Cox, who is NOT A CRIMINAL, is so gone I could barely speak with him when he came by hoping to have sex a few weeks ago. THAT wasn't going to happen!!! I've known Brian since 2011.



Dustin Goldsmith IS a serious criminal -- he stayed in my apartment on S. 4th Street for a couple of months -- until I turned him in to Police for hiding stolen goods between Gold Walker's building and Lawyer Oliver Carter III's house:



The COPS REFUSED TO ARREST DUSTIN, but picked up these stolen goods -- and SOLD THE TWO BIKES (one was worth over $1,000.00) -- ON THE STREETS -- I checked and the other items were logged as stolen property at the Police Station on Bess Street, but the BIKES were never turned in -- instead of trying to find the owners!!!


THIS was about when Sheriff Ed McMahon sent THREE DETECTIVES to interview me. I REFUSED to let them inside the building since they had no warrant or similar -- and as they left, the female pulled a small handful of Marijuana out of her front left pocket and offered it to me. I KNOW A SET-UP -- and REFUSED!!!


She had planned to drop it in my apartment -- and then they find it and arrest me!!!






Dustin, at least, has remained HEALTHY, and when he stopped by my apartment about nine months ago, we had the BEST SEX!!! I just heard he has been SPRUNG AGAIN FROM JAIL, so he'll probably be stopping by soon for some oral and other fun, no???


Now, today, I stepped out to find Rob on my deck smoking a blunt -- but what SHOCKED ME is that Rob is NO-WAY GAY (or even straight -- he only had sex with Aaron Gallimore's CRACK WHORE "Leah" in early 2018 -- while they all rolled in the yard with a bottle of Bourbon).

Today, Rob had showered, so his pits didn't stink to high heaven, was wearing clean clothes, and his shirt was TOTALLY OPEN showing his slightly haired chest and his nipples, and his pants were low, so I also saw his Happy Trail plunging the first five inches from his navel toward his DORK.


We spoke for several minutes -- and Rob never closed it up!!! I'd never seen any flesh of Rob's except his face and neck, before.


And he again CONFIRMED his Drug Business with Katlyn Addington and her boyfriend Jack, upstairs -- they BOTH turning on their outside Christmas lights when they get home from partying at 4:00 AM or later -- leave them on while they sleep until about 3:00 PM, then turn them OFF -- so they are rarely on after dark.


BUT, the Drug Dealers who visit either apartment for business DID READ THIS BLOG, and now park BACKWARDS in our lot -- so I can't easily read their license plate numbers, and the guy in the late model black and orange sportscar, now parks in the street, but stops by MORE FREQUENTLY -- three or more times per week. NO WONDER Rob has gotten SO RICH -- and keeps buying HIGH-TICKET ITEMS, while never, ever working a job.


I think it looks like a Tesla, but it has a LOUD gasoline engine. This shows the COLOR IDEA and its general shape:



I published this just last month:


While in the middle of doing that, one of Rob McKinney's BIGGEST and WEALTHIEST Drug-Trafficking Partners was ONCE AGAIN parked in front of Rob's apartment -- he's usually here once or twice per week. So not wanting them to see me PHOTOGRAPHING his license plate (using a FLASH), I FAKED going to check my mail, and wrote down his number:


North Carolina plate #JBF 5912


The car appears to be a late model, low-slung sports-car and VERY EXPENSIVE. I could find NO BADGES of its make or model -- but it is MOST DISTINCTIVE -- its exterior panels either BLACK or ORANGE and total surface area of each color is about equal to the other. A dust-guard around the stick-shift appears to be made from an American Flag.




I BELIEVE this is actually Cardinal Dolan -- LOL!!!


So, that leaves Cardinal Timothy Dolan -- who CAMPAIGNED AGGRESSIVELY to beat the man who won and became Pope Francis. Dolan is a TOTAL FAN of Donald Trump and is published frequently on Fox News.


The New Year is a perfect time to feel the hope of a fresh start


If ever the exhilaration of a jump start to our most noble intentions is evident, it’s now

Cardinal Timothy Dolan By Cardinal Timothy Dolan | Fox News


https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/new-year-hope-fresh-start-cardinal-timothy-dolan


I actually have a GROUP of current (and former) Catholic Priests -- whom I RESPECT A LOT!!! (Some are TOTALLY PECULIAR, too, like Father Christopher Drennen), so it will have to be tomorrow that I write Dolan and COPY ALL THE REST!!!




Trump's Cult is Dying from COVID in Much Greater Numbers, but FOX News Won't Tell Them


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/12/6/2067897/-The-Trump-Cult-Has-Much-Higher-COVID-Death-Rates-and-FOX-News-Isn-t-Telling-Them?detail=emaildkboy



And ALSO with POPE FRANCIS!!!


I see I HAVE TO send this secured server to TOP PEOPLE in the US Government -- ESPECIALLY NAZI-CATHOLIC JOE BIDEN!!!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment