Wednesday, January 5, 2022

The Foot Doctor MIGHT Have to AMPUTATE My TOE or Part of My FOOT -- Thanks to My Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan FORCING ME to Take Lithium Carbonate for 31 YEARS!!! When I Told Mom, Today, She Said, "My Lunch is ready to eat, so I have no time to talk about it now.":

 


Mom with my Uncle Robert J. Meyer, DDS in black. Mom worked with a Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi (now closed), and MURDERED BOB with DOUBLE-DOSE Lithium Carbonate after he allowed his daughter Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman, then later Larsen to marry the Jew, Kim Opperman.


Mom's notes on how to DO THAT from 1978:




My Windows 11 computer became TOO CORRUPTED to use last night, and after several hours of trying every trick in the bookI only got it to open EDGE browser early this evening -- AFTER speaking with my brother -- which relaxed me because of his understanding, I experimented some more -- and I GOT ONLINE and even checked AOL.COM emails -- but there is NO BOTTOM COMMAND LINE (or whatever it's called), and it won't "pop-up" either, and then when I minimized it, there was no way to hit anything on that line to bring it back up, so it is STILL A TOTAL MESS!!!


BUT, there's LOTS OF GOOD NEWS, anyway!!! Let me see if I can successfully POST THIS here and in my other mirror blog, before explaining more.


And BESIDES my Windows 11 computer going TOTALLY KAFLOOEY, and the Circuit burning out (my Christmas Tree committed suicide last night -- the circuit that it's on blew out but NO BREAKERS tripped -- and I tried resetting them ALL -- but there was no electrical smell, so safe for now) -- I had gotten a call several days ago from Medtronic, and the NEW monitor for my Pacemaker they sent me a year ago NEVER WORKED!!! We tried everything for two hours, and he said they would work on it from their office and fix it or send a new one in a few days. He called back twenty minutes before I had to drive to the foot doctor's, and IT WORKED!!!


At the foot doctor's, he said the most helpful things I told him were that my NAZI mother, who had set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and on direct order of Pope John Paul II -- plus Father Bob Kus, now hiding from US Authorities in Honduras -- with the help of local Governments, mostly from Democrats, FORCED, me to take Lithium for 31 years.


And also that Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had had a SPECTRUM TRUCK try to kill me, then Rivenbark LAUGHED and said he HOPED I got a DOG and it was RUN OVER TOO!!!


You see, this new doctor has this evening (he called while I was having a GREAT TALK with my brother Mike -- who understands the seriousness of my claims, NOW, anyway), and has me scheduled for SONIC SCANS of my legs and feet -- BOTH still suffer from that TRUCK HIT -- and with Dr. Thomas ESKEW!!!


Some things to consider:


SPECTRUM is not the ONLY CHRISTIAN/NAZI company in communications!!! AT&T MATRIX has my MOSTLY CORRUPTED cell phone service, and Mike Massicott of www.Pentagon-USA.us and of www.TopGrad.com, was TRAINED BY THEM to RUN HARD DRUGS!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/what-if-scott-kenan-loses-his-godzilla.html


ALSO, as has been reported by MOST NEWS AGENCIES, AT&T is the BIGGEST NAZI-supporting company in the USA -- almost totally financing OAN Network, the biggest TRUMP-supporting "News Agency"!!!


DR. ESKEW WAS PREPARED TO PUT TOGETHER WHAT I NEEDED TO SUPER-SUE SAFFO, RIVENBARK, AND SPECTRUM. He had sent MEDICAL RECORDS to my cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher, whose flunky lawyer Brian M. Williams REFUSED TO CONSIDER any of his and OTHER DOCTORS' MATERIALS, at the EXACT TIME that my mother and siblings CUT OFF the $125.00/week they had been sending which FORCED ME to accept a tiny $2,500.00 settlement that should have been $20K - $40K -- WITHOUT SUING THE CITY OF WILMINGTON!!!


EVENTUALLY my family resumed, but CUT MY FUNDS to $83.00/week, and Mike REFUSED to participate, even though he's the only one working for an Oil Company owned by the Bush and Cheney Families -- and is FAR RICHER than the rest of us combined.


After my first car problem last month, costing $360.00 or so, Mike DID send me $200.00 to help cover it, but NO ONE ELSE did -- and then when I asked Mike to again contribute weekly and raise me back up to $125.00/week, Mike and everyone else REFUSED TO REPLY or do so. The car costs came to $700.00 total and WIPED OUT my COVID MONEY from Presidents Trump and Biden.


I told Mike today that I have $400.00 left, and this new foot problem even with Medicare will cost me a FORTUNE. BUT, I forgot I hadn't paid yet the current SPECTUM bill (now $131.36 -- the EXACT SAME internet + TV over APP that new customers get for about $59.00/month). Plus $52 car insurance, another $20.00 in Epsom Salts, Ointment, Bandaging, etc. A few groceries.


With the OLD computer now working, I was finally able to transfer this week's money, so when it clears, I'll have just over $200.00 to my name, PERIOD.



Cousin Bonnie Weyher with her Law Partner and husband, Dan McLamb.


The FOUR-MINUTE MESSAGE I recently left on Thomas S. Kenan III's voicemail -- five days ago -- explains MUCH OF THIS:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/limping-at-warp-speed-into-2022-oy-vey.html


I think it is TIME to SUE THE CITY OF WILMINGTON for MANY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS -- and "Bill" Saffo and Charlie Rivenbark -- PERSONALLY -- too.


Interesting that GOOGLE/BLOGGER deleted or restricted access to ONLY TWO POSTINGS in over 6,000 I've posted so far. THAT PROVES that Google was PRESSURED by the CIA -- or Joe Biden, himself (Trump LITE that Joe is) -- but only took ONE OF EACH OFF -- and Readers can access them BOTH -- so THANK YOU GOOGLE!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/flushing-out-roman-catholic-homos-of.html




NOTE TO CATHOLIC PRIESTS DIECKHAUS and DRENNEN of Sts. Philip & James: I found out from Mike that Julie (Kenan) Duffy actually bought a house in much further west than your parish -- so don't look for her!!!


I might not try to fix my computers until AFTER the Jan. 6 Christian Coup at the US Capitol Anniversary -- and I have enough provisions to not leave my house until then. I can't risk SOMEONE ELSE trying to MURDER ME for Saffo, Rivenbark, Sheriff Ed McMahon, D.A. Benjamin R. David, or First Presbyterian Church, St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox, Bethesda Christian Life Church, or Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church -- or for THAT MATTER, CIA Agent Kevin Maurer or TOP Democratic Party Drug Trafficker Hollis Briggs, Jr. -- MURDERING ME RIGHT NOW -- LOL!!!


And LOOK AT the email I got today from Alex Guevara of Red Cross Street -- near the BIG AME Church at Fifth Avenue!!!


While I'm AT IT, the Family that owns the Wilmington Journal and TOTALLY SUPPORTS the Christian Drug Trafficking (remember, I CONFRONTED THEM in 2015), has COMPETITION of another Wilmington "Black Paper" that does NOT SUPPORT DRUG TRAFFICKING!!!



Alex Guevara in 2011 -- when he was the LARGEST MANUFACTURER OF METHAMPHETAMINE IN WILMINGTON!!!


>>> MONEY


Alex Guevara montrillionbusiness@gmail.com


To Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Tell me where to make money in Wilmington. You seem to know a hell of a lot about Wilmington. I NEED MONEY OR THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO EVERYONE AROUND ME. And Also, I have been noticing for a while how that some of your former roommates are living on my street on Red Cross Street.


You seem to know a lot about that stuff with petty drug sales and stealing peoples credit cards and food stamps. SO TELL ME. HOW DO PEOPLE MAKE MONEY IN WILMINGTON?


ALEX

(910) 236-9772


I CALLED Alex and had to leave a long message on his phone TOTALLY CUSSING HIM OUT!!!






FIRST, I will email this to my eight groups of Political Contacts, 390, total -- and then via secured server to Biden, Harris, Sanders, Schiff, Swalwell, Manchin, Sinema, etc. -- and HOPE I can do THAT -- before THIS COMPUTER IS CLOBBERED, TOO, by the CIA, Vladimir Putin, or my Kenan Family in Chapel Hill.


>>> ADDED: After that, I sent it secured server (and got a receipt), to Jamie Raskin who gave Nicolle Wallace the BEST INTERVIEW today -- and I KNEW I'd finally found someone SMARTER THAN ME -- and with the very SACRED HEART OF JESUS (as Christians would say), so I sent him a LONGER note of appreciation:


No comments:

Post a Comment