Monday, January 17, 2022

This Email to My High School Friend Bob Jones SHOULD Explain a Lot about What is on MY MIND, TODAY, MLK Jr. Day!!!

 


Three of the TOP CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKERS in Wilmington, North Carolina are all DEMOCRATS!!!


District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and Mayor "Bill" Saffo


City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark with his live-in Common-Law Wife, Dawn Grants -- secretary to Mayor Saffo and ALL OF CITY COUNCIL.


Charlie is CLEARLY a POWERFUL HETEROSEXUAL -- Dawn told me TWICE how he keeps her satisfied, and she admits to being a TOTAL NYMPHOMANIAC -- DESPITE being past menopause!!!





And just two nights ago, THREE MORE WILMINGTONIANS WERE MURDERED -- thanks to the CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIAS!!!


And "Landfall" was BUILT years ago by Frank Hawkins Kenan.


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2022/01/16/suspect-of-landfall-center-homicide-allegedly-killed-son-mother-and-sister/



The Frank H. Kenan Memorial Chapel -- in Landfall.



>>> Re: I got my Social Security money on the second try -- and go into surgery Tuesday (tomorrow) AM:


To bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com, sarmstrong@kmi.net sarmstrong@kmi.net, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov, bruce@masonmasonlaw.com bruce@masonmasonlaw.com, bweyher@ymwlaw.com bweyher@ymwlaw.com, dmclamb@ymwlaw.com dmclamb@ymwlaw.com, bwilliams@ymwlaw.com bwilliams@ymwlaw.com, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com marybethlernihan@gmail.com, Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com, acsgdl@state.gov acsgdl@state.gov


Hi Bob (and others, for various reasons),



Thanks for asking!!! But your asking sounds like SOMEONE is blocking all my emails of every blog posting to you and my "Family Group" -- or sending them straight to Spam or Trash. It was Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller at Pentagon Publishing, Inc., who -- with Col. Dorothy Newman and the Mental Health Nurse of Dekalb County who told me in early 2010 that my PARENTS worked directly with Patrick Lee Stansbury and the Republican Party of Georgia to MURDER ME -- since they were unable to commit me to a NUT-HOUSE in five tries in one month.


My siblings all lied to Law enforcement and others claiming I was BIPOLAR then and even as late as early 2019 when my shrink took me OFF LITHIUM CARBONATE in early 2009 -- after 31 years -- since she NEVER saw a sign of Bipolar in me in our eight years together. 


I blame it on Mom's NAZI MIND CONTROL, and while they were ALL legally-responsible adults and WELL OVER 40, then, they know if they admit to any of that, I could put them into prison -- although I've forgiven them and will not do that. That could change if I feel DESPERATE for money, but I'm hardly greedy, and only asked them TWICE in the last six weeks to take my family allowance back up to the $125.00/week they had sent me -- until Mom told them to STOP -- which forced me to accept the PITIFUL offer from SPECTRUM of $2,500.00 for when on February 13, 2017, Mayor Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark tried to murder me, when all lawyers I spoke with said I would get $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 just for the truck hit and under the circumstances that it was a perfect sunny day and the driver did not see me or stop accelerating until he felt the hit.


So, they even helped with THAT theft of money from me -- but are so ASLEEP TO REALITY that they will be SHOCKED when they wake up to reality.


But given that I'm now getting received receipts from even all the Supreme Court Justices, Biden, Harris, BOTH Obamas, etc. -- and Pope Francis whom I now like a LOT seems to like getting every posting too!!!




And REMEMBER, my sister Jane accidentally gave me my mother's email address in 2014 -- but I PROMISED I'd pretend I don't have it and I have NEVER USED IT ONCE!!! How many people do YOU KNOW whose mother won't allow them to have her mail address -- and hangs up on them when the child confronts her with the SMALLEST of her crimes???


They act MUCH like Liev Schreiber and Denzel Washington did to "Mother" Meryl Streep in the 2004 version of The Manchurian Candidate -- and then I saw that Frank Sinatra (whom I never met, but know many of his HEIRS who have helped me a lot), Janet Leigh -- the mother of my ACTUAL friend Jamie Lee Curtis, like Streep was but from far less time together, Janet Leigh, as well as Lawrence Harvey, whom I MIGHT have met -- but I LOVE THIS PHOTO of him with Col. Tom Parker, Tennessee Williams, and Elvis Presley -- and it is OBVIOUS that Tenn had just DRAINED Mr. Presley -- LOL!!!


Colonel Thomas Andrew Parker was a Dutch-born musical entrepreneur who was the manager of Elvis Presley. Parker had immigrated illegally to the United States at the age of 20. He resided in the country without legal status for the rest of his life and never left the country's borders. Wikipedia



Now, I DOUBT we have the technology to implant tiny circuits in people to control them -- but we SURE KNOW HOW TO USE MIND CONTROL!!!





So I am ACTUALLY IN HEAVEN because I AM MAKING A DIFFERENCE, and my mother and her SWASTIKAS are being defeated -- and even Mom knows that, now. I had twenty-minute conversations with both Jane and Mom yesterday, and all we did was LAUGH OVER FUN THINGS from the present and the past.


Thanks again for asking -- the only others who did were Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management, my landlady Gold Walker, the Drug Traffickers living upstairs, and Mom called back a day later embarrassed that she had rushed me off the phone when I told her because Jane was waiting to EAT LUNCH!!!


I JUST DISCOVERED that Thomas S. Kenan III and his Deputy Steve Armstrong have now UNBLOCKED my emails -- or maybe never blocked them, and it was the CIA, Vladimir Putin, or someone else -- HA!!! Same for my distant cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher, her husband Dan McLamb, and their flunky lawyer Brian M. Williams -- who repped for SPECTRUM. When they DID THAT, their 27-person law firm had NO PERSON OF COLOR in it, and today they still are lily-white, but are down to 21 lawyers -- HA!!!


Also, Dan Bongino, WAS KICKED OFF YOU-TUBE!!! I caught Dan passing a TON OF MONEY with Linda LeBoutillier, The Fox Five, Judge Jeanine Pirro, the Trump Reelection Campaign, and Q-Anon -- ON FACEBOOK -- and reported that on blog and to the FEDS as well, and then a week later Linda was DEAD!!! None of your FB friends then knew the cause of death. Have you heard anything???




ADDED LATE: I just got TWO kick-backs of Tom Kenan's copy of the email I sent him ONE COPY of three hours ago, so I'll take Tom off -- but see if Steve Armstrong is still blocking me!!!


>>> AND EVEN LATER: Between 12:12 and 12:18 AM, I got FIVE REJECTIONS from Steve Armstrong of Kenan Management, Inc., in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Like Thomas S. Kenan III, his direct superior, I ONLY sent him ONE COPY.


That must mean to reply FIVE TIMES is to confirm that he REALLY, REALLY, GOSH-GOLLY, GOT ITno???


Scott



Kenans didn't just rule Selma, Alabama Politics when MLK marched across the Pettus Bridge -- they MILLED ALL THE GRAIN -- LOL!!!


-----Original Message-----


From: bojones1951@gmail.com

To: 'Scott Kenan' <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Mon, Jan 17, 2022 7:21 pm

Subject: RE: I got my money on the second try -- and go into surgery Tuesday (tomorrow) AM:


Are you all right?

 

 

From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 5:53 PM

To: teri -- benefits management

Cc: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Subject: I got my money on the second try -- and go into surgery Tuesday (tomorrow) AM:

 

I'm pretty confident they don't expect to have to amputate the toe. No one spoke with me -- they sent the appointment Sunday via email!!! But I ALWAYS have had to go off blood thinners before surgery, and no mention of that, and no mention of needing someone else to drive me, so any anesthesia will be local. I guess I'll have a course of Opioids for pain afterward.

 

My only problem is that I will have to be awake to witness it!!! We'll put a trash-can next to me so I can toss my cookies -- LOL!!!

 

With luck, the new payment card will arrive before next Monday -- and I DID get your info sheets in the mail on Saturday -- so thanks for that!!!

 

Scott

PS: My SHOCKING BLOG is getting GREAT HITS!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment