Saturday, January 1, 2022

NAZI Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan HUNG UP on Me When I Called to Wish Mom a "Happy New Year" -- While Mom's REPLACEMENT as America's TOP ROMAN-CATHOLIC NAZI, Steve Bannon, is Awarded "Top Disinformationist of 2021" by Politico:

 


Look for lack of emotion where emotion should be present. Picture by ann harkness via Flickr


https://alan-12169.medium.com/how-to-identify-a-sociopath-quickly-39694d876ac2


At 5:30 PM today, I awoke from an hour's nap. BEFORE I took it, either CNN or MSNBC broke the story that Steve Bannon had just gotten Politico's Award for "Top Disinformationist of 2021"


When I awoke, my TV said I had no internet and when I looked at the five vertical lights on my SPECTRUM modem -- for the FIRST TIME EVER -- all burned solid without flickering, but the center one for internet flashed on and off rhythmically -- something I'd NEVER seen before!!!


I pressed the reset button, and a minute later, I had internet again. I tuned on CNN, which was running a big "PRAY APP" ad, so quickly changed to MSNBC where Donald Trump's BEST FRIEND and BUSINESS PARTNER "Rev." Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton was giving his 2021 "Revvie Awards"!!!



Apparently, he gave them A DAY EARLY (or this graphic is from another year).



Al Sharpton with his 24 year old date, Aisha McShaw


I am SO SICK of the CHRISTIAN CIA FORCING BULL-SHIT RELIGION of ANY KIND, but ESPECIALLY of Christianity -- the SOUL OF NAZISM and the Ku Klux Klan!!!

IN FACT, as the NAZI PARTY and the Ku Klux Klan have ALWAYS made PREFECTLY CLEAR -- their ONE THING that all members must agree on is that Jesus Christ is the literal Son of God.










On top of ALL OF THE ABOVE, is the FACT that CHRISTIANS HATE WOMEN -- PERIOD!!!


JFK, a DEVOUT CATHOLIC, was screwing every skirt in town while married to my friend Jackie. The CIA/Christian Press refused to report this.


LBJ, an alleged Christian, screwed them all and used to PULL OUT HIS DORK in front of men and women alike -- to INTIMIDATE THEM over his MASSIVE SIZE!!!






THIS IS WHAT JOE MANCHIN and KYRSTEN SINEMA propose!!! Just enough to quiet the "Niggers" down -- not enough in Build Back Better to MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!


And MANCHIN is TOTALLY PAID FOR by Thomas S. Kenan III, our EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of NAZI AMERICA, etc.



While I was attending B. Reed Henderson High in West Chester, PA, MLK, Jr. was assassinated, and I was one of a handful of Whites that joined MOST Blacks in a NON-VIOLENT celebration of LOVE in the school auditorium -- I remember my black female friend Lonnie Meltzer (not certain of her last name -- but she was on the Varsity Cheerleading Team), on stage suggesting we form a CLUB and meet regularly -- the "Lovers of Negroes" Club -- or LON, named for HER!!! You see, even with all the ANGER and HURT of that day, we kept a SENSE OF HUMOR on that day.


And my father's best friend, Ed "Mal" Malikowki, sat a few rows behind me -- representing the school's Administration. Ed Malikowki is one of the COOLEST GUYS I ever met!!!



Ed Malikowki is still alive.



Amazon has just ONE COPY -- and NO REVIEWS!!! I tell MUCH MORE about it after I deeply researched this story.


https://www.amazon.com/Brothers-Hero-Malikowski-Unforeseen-Pennsylvania/dp/B0088L68JU




And what NONE OF US KNEW, THEN, was that Coretta Scott King CAME FROM West Chester -- and hid there with her FAMILY -- because she KNEW MLK had been BETRAYED FROM WITHIN. And then in 1990, I had a brief snail-mail correspondence with Mrs. King (I was an NAACP dues-paying Member, then).


And it was in 2010, at the SECOND Democratic Party of Georgia party that Tom Houck invited me to at the Highland Tap at Virginia and Highland Avenues -- that IRONICALLY had been Texas Drilling Company, a rough Gay Bar where I FIRST -- after moving to Atlanta in early 1983 -- ran into Tennessee Williams's MURDERING ASSISTANTS, Gary Tucker and Schuyler Wyatt, Gary working there as D.J. -- in late 1983!!!


What happened in winter of early 2010, is that Tom Houck, the TOP Democratic Operative in Georgia, then, got DRUNK and told me how HE had been Dr. King's DRIVER and had given devout Roman Catholic J. Edgar Hoover the info he needed to ASSASSINATE Dr. KING!!!



Tom Houck when he was Dr. King's driver.



Tom Houck -- SLEAZY AS HELL -- hoodwinking Coretta Scott King.



I got this directly from Mr. Houck's Political Page -- showing WHICH CANDIDATES he especially supported.


OF THESE, Obama, Emanuel, and Hillary Clinton are the BIGGEST CHRISTIAN DRUG-TRAFFICKERS with the CIA -- and Obama and Emanuel STOLE COPYRIGHT of my Tennessee Williams memoir -- because I blogged about their DRUG TRAFFICKING and their Lifetime Memberships to Chicago's Man's Country Gay Bathhouse.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


FAITHFUL Readers will remember, that when I managed the Magic Pan restaurant in Cumberland Mall in north Atlanta 1983 - 1985, Julian Bond and his family often had Sunday Dinner after Church, there -- my FATHER, William Scott Kenan, even once went up to Mr. Bond and told him he was the BEST CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER in Dad's opinion -- which TOTALLY PISSED MOM OFF as she watched from her seat!!!


But CLINTON/BUSH FAMILY-ALIGNED, Drug-Trafficking John Lewis used such UNFAIR TACTICS to beat-out Julian Bond that Bond SOON CONDEMNED CHRISTIANITY -- and LOOK what he thought of Tom Houck -- who was HIRED by the TRASHY KING FAMILY to run "Civil Rights Tours"!!!




My MOST RECENT LETTER -- received by Tom Houck:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-just-received-by-tom-houck-who.html


ANOTHER POSTING about these matters:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/04/a-word-from-jeane-dixon-who-claimed-to.html




Betty White's 'Saturday Night Live' Episode To Re-Air TONIGHT As Tribute After Her Death


The actor died on Dec. 31, just weeks ahead of her 100th birthday.


Paige Lavender

01/01/2022 04:56pm EST


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/betty-white-snl-episode_n_61d0b92be4b0c7d8b8a4bb15


>>> AND NOW THE LETTER TO MY FAMILY GROUP THAT WAS MY REAL INTENTION for today's Blog Posting:


Dear Jane, Mike, Connor, Max, and Gail Kenan -- plus Julie Duffy, George Meyer, Susan Grant, Marybeth Lernihan, Lena Ludwig, and Bob Jones,


To begin with -- and as I've said repeatedly -- I am NOT UPSET with any of you who are still subject to Mom's NAZI MIND CONTROL. But you MUST UNDERSTAND that I MUST continue to blog about your OWN CRIMES until Mom is DEAD -- or you are willing to publish on my blog your COMPLETE REJECTION of Christian Theology -- I did NOT say that you should not FOLLOW JESUS'S TEACHINGS!!!


While blog hits have gone HIGHER EVERY DAY of this Holiday Season, the day before yesterday's seems to be the BIGGEST HIT of the last several months, and I believe the reason is that -- without realizing it while I wrote it -- I was CONFESSING to former Catholic Priest Robert D. Karpinski!!!


Not only THAT, but I believe that in EVERY IMPORTANT WAY I am in AGREEMENT with Dr. Karpinski -- and Pope Francis as well.



When Rob Karpinski was a Roman Catholic Priest


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/my-letter-to-former-catholic-priest.html


And HERE is something for you to get an UNDERSTANDING of how the US Government became a NAZI/Christian Government. I HAD a better and more recent article -- but this is GOOD ENOUGH on how Gen. Dwight Eisenhower -- who had NEVER expressed any kind of belief in god -- was told he had to be a PROTESTANT to run as a Republican, so he chose PRESBYTERIAN -- and began the US GOVERNMENT'S TOTAL CAMPAIGN to turn ALL AMERICANS NAZI CHRISTIAN!!!


https://theconversation.com/how-in-god-we-trust-bills-are-helping-advance-a-christian-nationalist-agenda-164143


Now, when I called Mom at about 11:30 this morning, she had just gotten back from church -- many people don't KNOW that the Catholic Church celebrates the CIRCUMCISION OF JESUS (penis mutilation -- but FEMALE CIRCUMCISION is FAR WORSE), that about 30 years ago CHANGED its name to the Feast of the Fulfillment of the Law (Jewish Law).


And Roman Catholics MUST ATTEND MASS on EVERY SUNDAY and EVERY HOLY DAY OF OBLIGATION -- including Christmas and the Circumcision. I asked Mom how well attended Mass was today, and she said it wasn't that big of a crowd -- but ONLY ONE SERVICE, today, while MANY on Sundays and Christmas.


So, I pointed out to her that that PROVES very few accept Catholic Teaching -- meaning PRACTICING ROMAN CATHOLICS -- REMEMBER, in 2015, a Pew Study (the Pews having founded Sun Oil and their Charities are AS GOOD as Kenan Charities), that ONLY 29% of Catholics who regularly attend Mass and take Communion BELIEVE IN TRANSUBSTANTIATION!!!






And then Mom started BICKERING WITH ME ABOUT EVERYTHING, and without my getting upset AT ALL -- I don't GIVE A SHIT what Mom thinks anymore -- or really ANY OTHERS OF YOU who listen to the bitch


I might have been chuckling as she lobbed all manner of insults at me -- and then she JUST HUNG UP!!!

So, I felt I should send this to you -- and this blog posting will be sent Secured Server to Biden, Harris, Schiff, Swalwell, and even Manchin and Sinema. My LAST POSTING did not get a SINGLE RECEIVED RECEIPT from the MANY -- including Sanders, Manchin, and Sinema in Political Positions -- OR from Ali Velshi, the New York Times Editorial, the US State Department, etc., who ALWAYS (or nearly), send them for REGULAR EMAILS.


THIS is the ONLY received receipt I got -- from Atlanta City Council President Felicia Moore -- who is LEAVING OFFICE!!!


Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the Office of The Atlanta City Council President.  It has been a great honor to serve in this role as a resource to Atlanta's citizens.  

Effective Monday, January 3, 2022, we will welcome our newly elected Council President, Mr. Doug Shipman.  This email account will remain operational through January 2, 2022.  

Again, it has been a pleasure serving you and Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

The Hon. Felicia Moore


https://medium.com/@JohnFollis




How David Sedaris Showed Me What My Alcoholism Looks Like to Others


If he didn’t save my life, he added years to it.


Kinley Slayed

Oct 20, 2021·5 min read


https://kinslayed.medium.com/how-david-sedaris-showed-me-what-my-alcoholism-looks-like-to-others-14e984690543




I think EVERYONE IN GOVERNMENT and the PRESS should READ THIS NEW POSTING -- don't YOU???


Love,

Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment