Tuesday, September 1, 2015

So Far, Jenny McCracken, as Her Alias Christine Hitchens, Really IS Remaining Silent / Gen. Honore' Sends Me a "Comeuppance Email"!!!


The book Gen. Honore' immediately gave me, with his business card, when I told him that Army Col. Dottie Newman (Gen. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer while he was Secretary of State), had saved my life in 2010, by telling me to flee the USA or the CIA with Republican Party would murder me.


And I first have to say that in my travels around Wilmington, more Republicans AND Democrats tell me they just wish Colin Powell would run for President!!!

Gen. Powell has EVERYONE'S respect!!!





In any case, Gen. Honore's schedule was full until I left New Orleans for Puerto Vallarta, back last March, so we never had the LONG meeting we had both hoped for. So since then, I had sent him a few emails of things I thought he should know, but often simply copied him on blog postings of things outside his bailiwick -- to impress my adversaries when I mass-emailed, but never had him on my "list of 500", or since that ended a month ago, my FAR shorter list of email recipients.

Funny thing was that last night he sent an email asking me to stop sending him those things that didn't apply to his cause: http://www.generalhonore.com/.

But what is FUNNIER -- in a sense -- is that he must have gotten so used to dismissing my emails that had little to do with this and the things we HAD discussed: Atlanta area narco-trafficking and my immediate family's involvement in it, as well as that of the Episcopal Church and the wealthy Kenans, as well as the rich Kenans being IN CHARGE of US White Supremacy and Narco-Trafficking. I HAD had time to tell him of my meeting George W. Bush's chief drug money launderer, as seen here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html, who assumed, when I said I WAS related to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill (but not saying how distantly), that I had to have KENAN narco-money to launder, and that was when he bragged about being the Bush Family's TOP money launderer -- hoping to also get MY business -- LOL!!!

Plus my last posting gets to the BOTTOM of how First Presbyterian, Wilmington with rich Kenans, AGAIN is in narco-trafficking and preparing for RACE WAR, Gen. Honore' KNOWING those same ones caused the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898!!! But I guess he was so expecting my blog posts not to relate to the subjects we had discussed, he simply assumed and had not read it.

But there was SO MUCH MORE for us to discuss, which we could not, in person, before I had to leave.

There is no emergency, but I will soon call him to apologize, but also tell him the one thing he did NOT seem to know about the oil spill in the Gulf -- that all early reports when they got to the bottom of what had FAILED -- and who bore responsibility for it -- PROVED it was Dick Cheney's Halliburton, but the press (several mainstream outlets including CNN-TV first reporting this), quickly blamed it on BP, and THEIR CEO knew better but was TOTALLY BAMBOOZLED by the DIS-INFORMATION spread by the Cheney/Bush Machine, that they gave in and accepted responsibility, and have been paying for the clean-up, but not fully, yet, Gen' Honore' pushing them to do more.

What I had "privileged", was on that same drive through Texas when I met a Mrs. Nancy Busch (an Anheuser-Busch heiress), a personal friend of Betty (Price) Kenan -- and she LOVED my politics and insights (at the AMAZING welcome center for Texas on I-10), later, at a gas station, a truck marked HALLIBURTON pulled to the pump behind me, and I found the driver to be VERY LOVING of my politics, he stating that he was a "Field Manager" for Halliburton, locally, and that EVERYONE at Halliburton knew that his company had CAUSED the spill.

I was so spun around by these nuisance idiots, that every time I thought to call or email Gen. Honore' about that, I got distracted and forgot -- but I quickly realized that while he should KNOW that, since BP has accepted responsibility, it's best after all this time to push THEM on further clean-up and other payments.

AND the elevator at Carolina Apartments was fixed at about 8:00 AM, today, and I have TONS of errands to run, so, WRITE TO YA LATER!!!



Scott



While no one WANTS to have an abortion, many decide it is the best option, and I'm sorry Catholic women have felt they had to get Church forgiveness for it, when only God can judge. Of personal interest to me here is that my sister Julie, a "rabid Catholic" since giving up partying many years ago, did have an abortion paid for by my brother. I guess she must have followed this directive so she REMOVED the "automatic excommunication": "It can usually only be formally forgiven by the chief confessor of a diocese -- known by the Italian term "penitenziere" -- or a Christian missionary, Vatican spokesman Father Ciro Benedettini said."


Pope Francis will give all priests discretion to formally forgive women who have had abortions and seek absolution during the Roman Catholic Church's upcoming Holy...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   



Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr ·


Like   Comment   
Click the image to get the animation!!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment