Sunday, August 11, 2019

My Merciless Flirting with Hot Straight Guys, Yesterday, SEEMS to Have PAID OFF -- What a Lot of EXOTIC LIES Wilmington Men Use to Pretend They are Actually STRAIGHT -- LOL!!!

HACKERS HAVE TOTALLY 
CORRUPTED GOOGLE/BLOGGER, 
SO I CANNOT POST PROPERLY 
TONIGHT. THE NAZI US 
GOVERNMENT (OR PUTIN), 
MUST BE BEHIND THIS -- SO I'LL 
JUST LOSE WHAT I TRIED TO 
WRITE AND LEAVE IT FOR NOW 
AND SOME RESOLUTION 
(SOON, I HOPE):

Or read it here CLEARLY:



"Sonny Goodtime" -- as he told me to mark him in my phone directory -- is actually a 39-year-old WHITE GUY, a little MORE muscular than this guy, but when I searched "handsome shirtless man", all the guys who came up were WHITE and SKINNY -- except this one. Sonny is ALSO hairless of the chest -- but so well built, even I won't complain.


Alternately, he looks MUCH like the actor who SEEMS to play both the Intruder and the Cop in the CPI Security ad that plays INFINITELY on Spectrum Cable!!!





My actual intention for this weekend had been to write a SERIOUS POLITICAL LETTER to at least ONE of the following people:

1. 




Dr. Praful N. Patel -- because when he examined me Friday afternoon, he mentioned casually in a sentence that he thinks I have "Flights of Mind", but he doesn't know me well enough to make that judgement -- and I DO UNDERSTAND WHY HE OR ANYONE WOULD THINK THIS -- AT FIRST!!!
So, I was THINKING I should write Dr. Patel EXPLAINING THINGS -- so he does NOT do what Dr. Frederick H. Opper -- ONLY on hearsay from Hateful Christian Bitches in his offices, WITHOUT speaking with me first 




-- I woke up from my Colonoscopy late last January, and was COMMITTED to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital -- but the TOP TWO Psychiatrists, Drs. Douglas Waldrep, an Army Officer Veteran (who KNEW one of Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officers), and Hans Stelmach, released me in RECORD TIME, and LINED THROUGH the NEW diagnosis of "Bipolar II" (IMPOSSIBLE, since I am never depressed more than a few minutes), and indicated they ACCEPTED my informal diagnosis of "Complicated PTSD".


Only meditation, positive Mind Work, and a bit of marijuana help my condition.



But Praful is AT MOST five feet tall -- and his TOP TECH is a HOT, 6' 6" hairy-chested (if clippered), straight man who LOVES kidding around, and is as LOUD, FAST OF MIND, and WIDELY EDUCATED as I am -- and assured me that Praful "Cuts through ALL the BULLSHIT!!!"
2.



Frank Hawkins Kenan II -- who clearly is taking over as the "figurehead" of the Kenan Companies and Charities -- and I should AGAIN MAKE CLEARwthat I have known since I met the retired Exec of Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil in the Carl's Jr. in Puerto Vallarta, January 2015, that Thomas S. Kenan III is considered a JOKE by Exxon-Mobil and the Kenans who ACTUALLY make decisions. 


They told me that Tom Kenan is just a "high-functioning alcoholic" (and all of the videos I've found of Tom include him with a beer when everyone else has coffee or water), "kept in a Golden Cage of Philanthropy" - and NOT TRUSTED to make Business or Political Decisions.
I've "wasted" all my time all of these 12 years calling, emailing, snail-mailing, and even ATTEMPTING to physically visit Tom Kenan in Chapel Hill, but HE TOTALLY SNUBS ME -- and probably isn't competent to answer my questions about the TRAITOROUS ACTIVITIES of the Kenans and Kenan Companies.


3.


Gov. Roy Cooper with Wilmington's Azalea Queen 2019, Briana Venskus. 


Saturday, April 6, 2019


Scott Kenan Is TOPPED by THREE GUYS on the Street at Wilmington's Azalea Fest, Meets Queen Briana Venskus, Shares Major HA-HAs with a Stretch Limo Full of Officials, and Is CHEERED by Crowd for Telling a Christian Street Preacher to "Stick your Jesus up your ASS -- and take your Christian HATE to another state -- North Carolina is for LOVERS!!!" -- and MORE:






continuing . . . 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment