Tuesday, August 20, 2019

The Lumbee "Injun Mafia" Is a-Fixin' My Spofford Circle Dwelling (and the Leader is HOT AS HELL!!!) / Lots of SOUTHERN HUMOR This Morning -- Because TRASH-ASSED Christians Were Created by GOD for God's People to LAUGH AT!!! (Part 1)


The Lumbee "Indians" are the LARGEST tribe east of the Mississippi, and are centered around the Lumbee River, not far from Wilmington, North Carolina.


In my posting for yesterday, I didn't even get to mention what happened when Rick and his wife Kim came back to continue pressure-washing, then scraping and caulking, and eventually painting my building. I was TOO BUSY reporting on the Wealthy Kenan Family's apparent TOTAL TIES to Jeffrey Epstein -- or at least his CLOSEST BUSINESS FRIEND, Story Cowels. 

Here is the Letter I emailed to Frank Hawkins Kenan II, Steve Armstrong (Thomas S. Kenan III's right-hand man), and Bruce Blaise (the CEO of Kenan Advantage Group -- that is GUARDED by Trump's STORM-TROOPERS in Oregon while violating Native American Lands and Treaties -- and in 2011 and 12, SEVERAL Kenan drivers here in Wilmington SWORE TO ME that they were ordered to DUMP PETROLEUM SLUDGE into Tidal Waters).





Kenans PUT TRUMP INTO POWER, so Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, and www.theKAG.com are reaping the BIGGEST PROFITS from Trump's changes to TAX CODES and REMOVING ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTIONS.




Anyway, yesterday, Rick and Kim were back, and joined by another white guy (who is FAR SMARTER than Rick), and today another whitish guy as well. And yesterday, Keith (who in his great clothes, impeccable grooming, and new Cadillac sedan, is the PICTURE of Christian Drug Mafia), spent some time here, and noticing his few large tattoos included one of two big feathers -- and there were NO JESUS/CROSS tattoos -- and I noticed his head is shaped much like heads of the Aztec people

So, I told him I'm PART Cherokee, and asked if he is Native American, and saying he's an Actual Lumbee "Indian", shook my hand -- and it turned out he knows ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill running all the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with the DAMNED CHRISTIAN CHURCHES -- as well as WHITE SUPREMACY -- and Donald Trump is to BEGIN the GREAT EXTERMINATION of non-whites/non-Christians -- but they are TOO STUPID to be able to succeed.




>>> THIS JUST IN:








As I'm CERTAIN my Readers have noticed, the last month or two (since I have significantly recovered from the Pacemaker insertion and then the repair of my Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm), I have been FAR TOO HORNY for my own good, and MOSTLY trying to sweet-talk STRAIGHT GUYS into sex -- since with THEM, it's more like a GLORIFIED HANDSHAKE -- as I have NO TIME for a REAL LOVER, now.

Some have worked out (but were NOT worth a second coming), and if I get ANY of the FOUR HOT STRAIGHT GUYS working to paint this house to give me their shot -- I'll let my Readers know ASAP!!!

Yesterday, I ALSO ran into an old TWO NIGHTS ONLY roommate from when I lived in Gold Walker's 205 S. 4th Street, Apt. 3. I remembered incorrectly, thinking it was because he brought an under-aged girl to the apartment for sex. ACTUALLY, he had brought a mid-twenties woman (who worked for Walmart) -- legal but, well, I thought he could do BETTER -- especially since he looks much like HARRY POTTER!!!



"Moyredikh" is his self-chosen alias.


Now, he had also sent me TEN PHOTOS of his ROCK-HARD Floridian peninsula (which is nothing to SNIFF AT -- it's as big as mine -- ALMOST), but I suppose the PROBLEM WAS that William (called "Bird"), the 6' 4" black boyfriend of Leron Celia (the daughter of Sa'ant Samuel Celia, "Sam" a good friend of Jerry Garcia, who SUPPLIED The Grateful Dead -- as well as Dr. Timothy Leary and his former male lover Theodore Druch with the BEST LSD from his lab here in Wilmington).

Anyway, TWICE while "Moyredikh" lived with me and was in the apartment, William/"Bird", came up wearing ONLY his stretch, see-through tights that SHOWED OFF HIS HUGE BLACK AND ERECT DORK -- and asked for and received, free, small quantities of "herbal essence".

But as soon as Moyredikh MOVED OUT, Bird came back up dressed the same way, stuck a pot-pipe in my mouth, pulled out his dork, and said I KNOW you want THIS -- and we had a clandestine sex-life (and doing more than just that), until he KNOCKED UP Leron -- and Sam REFUSING to have a thing to do with a child or a pregnant woman (even if his daughter) -- KICKED THEM OUT ON THE STREET!!!


PART of my point is that I DID "Moyredikh" a FAVOR -- and HID his identity in this blog -- but since he has NOT NOTICED, nor let me know he got my note, and I see he's been working online, I WILL expose him TOTALLY, soon -- If I don't hear from him overnight.



Jewish Ted Druch (who was in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group 2010 - 2015), had later married a Christian Woman and became a HUGE Drug Trafficker with the CIA, Episcopal Church, and the Governor of Nayarit State. His people tried to MURDER ME spring 2015 -- the reason I returned to the States then.



Maria Ruiz, Druch's wife, is ALSO a "self-published writer" -- and you can buy BOTH of their many books on Amazon.com. You can SEE Maria's ATTRACTION to an OLD, HIRSUTE, DRUG-ADDLED HOMO JEW, no???











>>> AND ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE -- STANLEY WINBORNE III, born and raised in Wilmington and from the family that controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad, was my BEST FRIEND in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- and Stanley's son (whom he HATED, politically), was 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan. He was tasked with being CERTAIN all the HEROIN was loaded into US Air Force planes to fly back to the USA -- where my employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. distributed it from Maine to Florida.




Stanley Winborne in back, with our Leader, Colin Stuart Hamilton, retired star of BBC Radio and TV.




And Jennifer McCracken (who sold me pot in 2015 -- and every hard drug to others), was TOTALLY connected to Democrat Sheriff Ed McMahon -- one of the MOST DEVOUT CHRISTIANS in New Hanover County!!! Jenny knew who murdered Colin Hamilton and how and WHY the CIA got the murderer SET FREE after he led them to the body five hours away.

Recently, Jenny THOUGHT she could get Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther to MUZZLE THIS BLOG about her, her Mor(m)on Church, and the Democratic Party's DRUG-TRAFFICKING with the Christian Churches as well. But Judge Lindsey had SCREWED ME ROYAL BEFORE -- and learned a LESSON from it and LAUGHED Ms. McCracken's request RIGHT OUT OF COURT!!!



Sheriff's Detective Evan Luther with his wife Republican Judge Lindsey now just McKee. Lindsey divorced him after I revealed her going to White Supremacy meetings in IRELAND -- and Evan's PROMOTING BUMP STOCKS for Christian Sheriff Ed McMahon who HATES Non-White people and has a CHRISTIAN PLAN to MURDER THEM -- but Ed STILL likes to joke with me about my sucking his giant dork (which I have NOT done -- nor is it now TEMPTING).




>>> OK, TODAY, I TOOK PHOTOS OF RICK AND KIM'S UBER-DERELICT TRUCK THAT THEY LIVE IN -- only because they are TOO STUPID to manage their income decently -- and Kim prefers to hang out and HEN-PECK RICK, rather than work, herself. This past weekend, after working five days at $100.00/day (Rick only), they splurged on hotel rooms all weekend and BLEW EVERY PENNY THEY HAD!!!




NEATLY held-together driver's door.



Interior. That is their daughter's photo to the left of the wheel -- and to the RIGHT of it a card with a PRAYER TO JESUS for their SALVATION.















.

No comments:

Post a Comment