Saturday, August 3, 2019

I Ran SMACK DAB into Drug-Trafficking NC State Representative Deb Butler (Democrat), Today -- and TOLD THAT BITCH OFF!!!


Democratic Representative Deb Butler at work in the North Carolina State Legislature.


>>> FIRST EMAILED TO ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WITHOUT IMAGES OR WORKING HYPERLINKS -- TO ASSURE THEY ALL GOT IT:


From     Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

To deb.butler deb.butler@ncleg.net, Butlerla Butlerla@ncleg.net

Cc rapoole2000 rapoole2000@yahoo.com, NewHanoverDems NewHanoverDems@gmail.com, bill.saffo bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, charlie.rivenbark charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, officeofthechief officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, emcmahon emcmahon@nhcgov.com, electmarciamorgan electmarciamorgan@gmail.com, harperpetersonncsenate9 harperpetersonncsenate9@gmail.com, vsaffo53 vsaffo53@gmail.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, scottscott scottscott@scottdavidkenan.com (NOT my working address -- MY ERROR -- LOL!!!)


* * *

NC Representative Deb Butler
711 Princess St, 2nd Floor
Wilmington, NC 28401

August 3, 2019 – slightly revised on August 5, and then mailed

Dear Deb,

I remain in shock after encountering you in person and completely by chance some time near 1:00 PM today. I had just driven past my landlady Gold Walker’s house where I had chanced on her getting out of her car on 4th Street near Orange, and Gold and I had a GREAT conversation – the first one in person in about 1.5 years. This was right where I met you about December 1, 2017 – when you saw Jonathan Deputy helping me move the last of my belongings from Gold’s apartment there to her apartment I now live in on Spofford Circle, and you stopped your vehicle to speak with Jon. He did not introduce me – nor did you say hi to me – but I piped up and introduced myself – and that I am EXPOSING THE HARD-DRUG CRIMES of my Kenan Family – as well as Kenan crimes of White Supremacy.

You didn’t give a RAT’S ASS of interest to that, nor to the fact that my Kenan Family is TOTALLY influential in this state – nor did you give a DAMN that I was Tennessee Williams’s last assistant (he was a playwright – probably only topped by William Shakespeare – google him to find out more), knew nearly all of JFK’s family, the Reagans, and many others of influence.

Today, you were sweeping off the front porch of your house at 4th and Nun Streets, I hollered through the open window of my car, “Is that DEB BUTLER???” and you replied, “Yes!!!” I then said, “Well this is CRAZY SCOTT KENAN and WHAT can we all do together to SHUT DOWN the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING of my Kenan Family???”

You replied that you “DID NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!”, and I replied, “GO TO HELL, you IGNORANT CHRISTIAN BITCH!!!” Then, I drove on, on my way.

Your values of ignoring me to talk with a TOP DRUG TRAFFICKER (Jon Deputy in 2017), tell all: You are a WHITE WILMINGTON CHRISTIAN, no??? And closet-case HOMO D.A. Ben David who is ACTUALLY A REPUBLICAN DRUG TRAFFICKER/WHITE SUPREMACIST with his brother Republican D.A. Jon David, and Kenan-Family-endowed First Presbyterian. Since then, at least Ben David has apologized to me for STEALING copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, and Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights – worth at least a million or two to me – but Ben David CANNOT undo what he and others did to STEAL IT via Chicago, Illinois Courts.

That is what D.A. Ben David and his employer who ALLOWED THIS ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR -- the State of North Carolina -- owe me compensation for. So, introduce a Bill in the NC Legislature to compensate me for these CHRISTIAN HATE CRIMES against me – if you want to “make up”.

As you know, Jonathan Deputy had ingratiated himself with Gold Walker – and she had him manage the four-apartments building I now live in – until, after I BLOGGED about your admitting to me to my face on the side of City Hall downtown that you do a lot of Hard-Drug Trafficking with Mr. Deputy: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-conversations-with-my-democrat-nc.html. Jon Deputy COMPLAINED to Gold Walker that I am a TERRIBLE ASSHOLE, and because of that he QUIT -- LOL!!! He had placed TWO other tenants (Robert James McKinney and Allie Ryan), in the two front apartments who BOTH DEAL HARD-DRUGS (and marijuana, which no one cares about), and they BOTH are still here, but NO LONGER make a nuisance of themselves to the neighbors, so I STOPPED trying to get them evicted for Hard-Drug Sales.

Mr. Deputy later COMMITTED ME ON LIES to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital – and his lies were PROVEN when Chief Judge J.H. Corpening released all my commitment papers that also showed that Judge Sandra Ray/Criner had committed me on the lies of a HUGE supplier to Wilmington of CRACK Cocaine in 2011, Gerald Austin-Wynn and his “cousin” and good CRACK client, my then roommate Brenda McKnight. Danny Sinatra, whose mother told me how she had engineered the sale of Bank of America to Kenan-controlled NationsBank, and HATED the Kenans for turning BoA totally NAZI, had to help me eventually get my things out of Brenda’s house.

I realize you have NO RESPECT for actual Patriots (although I probably would salute all of your votes in the Legislature), because you DO KNOW that I co-founded the first Gay Group at Denison University in 1972, with Dean Hansell (who soon co-founded GLAAD, which you might have heard of), was Asst. Atty. Gen. of Illinois, Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and now sits on Superior Court in the main Courthouse in Los Angeles.



One of the others in that original Gay Group was Bert Bennett, III, and I accompanied him to his family’s servants-attended home in Winston-Salem, NC spring of 1973. His FATHER, Bert Bennett, Jr., was the MOST EFFECTIVE HEAD of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY of NC, and is even credited with JFK’s winning North Carolina in the 1960 Presidential Election. Bert is now a married-with-children Psychologist, and his younger brother Graham runs the family’s Quality Oil (largest Shell Oil Distributor in the USA), which we know in Wilmington as “GO-GAS”.

My own Kenan relatives control Exxon-Mobil and Kenan Advantage Group (www.theKAG.com), and have since 1990 – including within the last year – told me they hate only Jews more than they hate “Niggers”.

Well, Kenans have given the Episcopal Church USA (especially Sewanee/University of the South, that houses the Episcopal Confederate Mace and kept the Seal of the Confederacy as a main stained-glass window in the CHAPEL of their ONLY seminary in the “Old South”), but NOW, the Episcopal Church has COME OUT LOUD AND CLEAR -- just days ago -- and CONDEMNED Donald Trump (who was put into office PRIMARILY by my Kenan relatives associated with Chapel Hill):



So, I am SORRY that your legal wife Anni Parra died of an apparent DRUG OVERDOSE on December 28, 2018 – but you GOD-HATING Christian-Democrats, have ALSO lost Third Vice Chair of the Democratic Party and HEAD of Cape Fear Equality (which he had turned into a HARD-DRUG DISTRIBUTION RING), Ryan Lee Burris – in October 2018, and Ryan’s fiancĂ© Wes Taylor, a year and a half before that. Ryan and Wes’s families AT LEAST HAD THE HONESTY to admit in writing that they both died of Drug Overdoses.

Neither you nor Anni Parra’s family possess that much honesty.


When I last discussed Drug Trafficking with Sheriff Ed McMahon at the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Dinner, he not only admitted that he does a LOT of Hard Drug Trafficking with Pastor Robert L. Campbell of New Beginnings Christian Church – and his BITCH WIFE -- whom he called the “First Lady” – although JESUS made all his closest disciples GET RID OF THEIR WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS (because un-evolved women only want money and security – while unevolved men only spread their seed as far and wide as possible – like El Chapo Guzman who has over 100 children spread all over the USA and Mexico).

Previously, July 3, 2011, Sheriff McMahon had CRIED and LIED to my face in front of the Federal Courthouse at the Cape Fear River, that he knew NOTHING of his Deputies working with CIA to PROTECT all the mini-subs unloading powder drugs under Snow’s Cut Bridge – an operation that INCREASED (according to many Wilmingtonians I asked when I returned to Wilmington in 2015 after my SECOND period of Political Exile in Mexico with Colin Powell’s people’s help), after that.

Ed McMahon told me over and OVER at that Unity Dinner that he LOVED my idea of “Radical Forgiveness” – but he thinks that JESUS removes the KARMIC DEBT of all of his HARD-DRUG Trafficking and ALL THOSE WHO HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF IT.

Christians are TOTAL MOTHER-F*CKERS!!!


Ed McMahon, Ben and Jon David, Mayor Bill Saffo, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, County Commissioner Julia Olson-Boseman (another GAY GONE TO THE DEVIL, like you), Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, and Judges McKee/Luther, Ray/Criner, Hogston, Faison (especially Faison, a DRUG-TRAFFICKING CHRISTIAN MINISTER – in charge of Drug Court AS WELL!!!), and Noecker.

Richard Poole, Head of the New Hanover County Democrats, is PROBABLY the mastermind of the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING as a FUNCTION of the County Democrats. My personal friend Elizabeth Redenbaugh – who had won the Kennedy Center’s Profiles in Courage Award in 2011 (for as a Republican, fighting the Republicans on our County School Board – and NOW, our DEMOCRATIC PARTY CONTROLLED School Board is in DEEP LEGAL/CONSTITUTIONAL TROUBLE!!!), became a Democrat and a TRUE REFORMER – but she was CHASED out of her position by the DRUG-TRAFFICKING CHRISTIAN-DEMOCRATS.

Well “KISS MY ASS” – I will mail a HARD COPY to you of this Letter at my earliest convenience – after emailing this to you and many of your Democratic Party CRIMINALS (and some Good Ones, as well) – then be CERTAIN to get a physical copy into Gov. Roy Cooper’s hands.


I later decided to write Gov. Cooper his OWN Letter, instead of just sending a copy of this – and my Democratic Party Precinct leader emailed all who attended our last meeting half a year ago, so I will send them this Letter via email – they all caring enough to at least attend meetings.

Sheriff McMahon PERVERTED my offer of forgiveness, so I hope he goes to prison for MANY YEARS – but Gov. Cooper might have had to support the Drug Mafias of my Kenan Family and the Christian Churches just to get into POWER – where he SEEMS to be reforming EVERYTHING, which would lead to MY forgiving him his sins of “getting there” – but then, I am NOT GOD!!!

This missive as well as the list of all I FIRST email it to – before sending to all 100 Political Contacts – will appear here on my blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/i-ran-smack-dab-into-drug-trafficking.html

All best, and GOOD LUCK in the future as we GALLOP INTO IT!!!

Scott D. Kenan







.

No comments:

Post a Comment