Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Just Now, a Hot, Former Oil-Platform Worker Appeared Here to Pressure-Wash and then Paint the Building I Live in. In Texas, He Had Worked for My Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil in the Gulf (and on BP platforms, too)!!!


Rick (who looks like this -- but more "country"), is in his early thirties as is his wife, Kim. They are currently homeless and living in their derelict pick-up truck. Rick's parents, who live nearby, take care of their child -- but they cannot live there because Rick's Mom and Kim cannot get along.


I have already told them that they can shower, do laundry, and have "escapes from heat and humidity" here, while working on this building, and Landlady Gold Walker's Property Manager, Tom Purdy, stopped by, and I let him know that when Rick arrived, he got right to work and seems very conscientious!!!



OK, Rick is GREAT EYE CANDY, but his stories don't add up. That said, he's a GREAT WORKER, and tells me he works for a guy that contracts with Gold Walker, and all he gets is $100.00/day -- but he has ALREADY pressure-washed and painted her two houses on S. 4th Street, including the one I lived in at 205 S., and the one next-door to that.

He must have worked at least ten days doing all of that, just completed it, and doesn't have a penny to buy himself and his wife (who just hangs out sleeping in his truck without working at all), some LUNCH -- and then they sleep at night in the truck. I had to go out and buy a can of long-shot wasp-insecticide, because he had no money at all. 


Well, he DID say that neither he nor his wife drink alcohol at all or smoke pot or do other drugs -- because THEY CAN'T HANDLE THEM, so there must be a story in there somewhere, but for now, I'm letting it go.

Is Kerr Putney, Chief, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, next to announce that his officers will no longer arrest citizens caught with a little bit of cannabis? In Georgia, FIRST Gwinnett County and now Cobb County will NOT ENFORCE THE LAW against those in possession of minor amounts of pot!!!



>>> IN THE MATTER OF FACEBOOK'S PICKING ON ME DELIBERATELY -- I NOW HAVE PROOF OF THAT!!!


Readers all know that I have been KICKED OFF FACEBOOK for 30 Days -- at least SIXTEEN TIMES in the last 2.5 years, and I'm more often KICKED OFF than allowed on the last two years. MOST of the time it is for CRITICIZING FAKE CHRISTIANS (the ones who run the CIA and its agency Facebook), like this one they kicked me off for a few months ago:





Well LOOK what I found they have ALLOWED TO REMAIN on Facebook for OVER THREE WEEKS NOW -- because someone ELSE posted it.


I believe it violates Facebook's rules on both NUDITY (exposed genitalia), and it is likely "HIGHLY OFFENSIVE" to "Christians"no???




Here it is showing it has REMAINED UP for at least 3 weeks:



And here is the Facebook Thread where it lives -- much closer to the bottom of the comments than the earlier ones (where I have a couple of illustrated comments)https://www.facebook.com/1981346875313722/photos/p.2241754279272979/2241754279272979/?type=3&comment_id=2283606078421132&notif_id=1565803352618959&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic


>>> REMEMBER HOW THE THIRD REICH WAS LED BY CLOSET-CASE HOMOSEXUALS -- AND EVEN ADOLPH HITLER HAD MALE LOVERS???


Just published here YESTERDAYhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/my-mother-ruth-anne-meyer-kenan-was.html


Adolph Hitler with his LAST KNOWN MALE LOVERJulius Schreck.


Tuesday, 19 April 2016

CHAPTER 8: HITLER’S LAST BOYFRIEND, JULIUS SCHRECK 

Amazon eBook, The Peculiar Sex Life of Adolf Hitler



“Even today, Hitler derives pleasure from looking at men’s bodies and associating with homosexuals.” (Nizkor Project: 1943)

FROM THE LATE 1920s onwards, Hitler tried to present himself to the German people as a contented heterosexual bachelor (having been advised to do so by propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels) but this “false personality” was very far from the truth.

While the Nazi machine began to persecute homosexuals, to imprison them and then to murder its own gay SA leaders, Hitler was enjoying a secret gay relationship with Julius Schreck, his personal Munich chauffeur and former bodyguard who would be his last male companion. Schreck fulfilled Hitler's fantasy of the love between a powerful man (him) and his loyal and obedient servant. 

You can buy The Peculiar Sex Life of Adolf Hitler on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B9XNJPO

* * *

Well NOW, it looks like DONALD TRUMP is COMING OUT GAY!!!





'Central casting': Trump is talking more than ever about men's looks

Analysis by Daniel Dale, CNN

Updated 12:15 PM ET, Tue August 13, 2019


Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told Fox News in June that it's "tough" to follow his instincts and withdraw all troops from Afghanistan when a "great-looking, central casting" military general urges him not to.
When Trump visited replacement border fencing in California in April, he waved local sheriffs up to the assembled cameras.
"That's central casting," he told reporters. "You can't cast -- you don't have anybody in Hollywood that looks like these guys."
Last week, Trump told Army Pfc. Glendon Oakley, who carried children away from danger during the mass shooting in El Paso, that he was a "hero." Then the commander in chief added something else.
    "So you'll be a movie star, the way you look," Trump said.


    And here's a WORD TO THE WISE for Mike Pence:




    >>> SOME SUPER-WEIRD NEWS -- AND THEN LOTS OF GOOD NEWS!!!



    Dewey H. Bridger III, MD -- my General Practitioner


    1. This morning (right after I began eating breakfast, and before I'd had much coffee), a woman from Dr. Bridger's office called to tell me he DOES NOT participate in New Hanover Regional Medical Center's Charity Care program -- and IN FACT, not a single physician in the NHRMC's Physician Group participates -- ONLY the hospital does.

    I was TOTALLY SHOCKED!!!


    The year I was covered under that program ENDED June 5 or 6 of 2019, and I have RE-APPLIED, but not gotten an answer yet for another year -- because Medicaid has NOT YET sent me their OFFICIAL TURN-DOWN LETTER, which the hospital needs before deciding. This is the ONE THING that Social Nurse Susan Boyd actually checked into for me -- and yesterday told me to wait another half-week, then call the direct number she gave me to REMIND THEM AGAIN.


    The last time I stopped by the Hospital's Charity Office to see how my application was coming along -- about three weeks ago -- they gave me a LIST of the Medical Groups, NOT part of NHRMC Physicians Group who HONOR and participate in the Hospital's Charity Care -- and it also states that MANY of those in the NHRMC Physicians Group DO PARTICIPATE, but not all. Check with individual providers.

    This means she LIED BOLDLY to my face -- and I asked her why she was LYING about that -- that Dr. Bridger HAD BEFORE honored it, and I had NOT EVEN ASKED FOR IT from Dr. Bridger since BEFORE June 2019, and it is MID-AUGUST, now. ALSO, NO ONE from ANY office other than the Charity Care office has EVER BEFORE called or otherwise told me they do or don't participate. I learn by seeing charges REMOVED -- or by calling the Charity office to ask them.



    I'm so SICK OF CHRISTIAN BITCHES!!!






    That call was an UNPRECEDENTED and UNNECESSARY HARASSMENT OF ME.


    >>> THE GOOD NEWSES:




    1. The BEST NEWS is that the District Court Judge I have the BEST RELATIONSHIP WITH, Robin Wickes Robinson, last night sent me a message that she LIKES WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING!!!



    Judge Robinson flanked by two supporters.


    2. This morning, FACEBOOK informed me I have become a TOP FAN of the following pages:

    A. 





    B.




    C.





    In 2010, when Jamie Lee Sutherland agreed to sell me his Casa Vista Los Arcos in Mismaloya, Mexico -- overlooking the site of the filming of The Night of the Iguana, he told me that Kathy Griffin owned the house NEXT-DOOR!!!

    I had wanted to turn it into a CONFERENCE CENTER, but Jamie did NOT honor our agreement that he would hold it for several months. Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to possibly buy movie rights to my book, so I could have easily paid CASH for it (if a deal went through on my book):











    And of course, in 2013, Jamie Lee Sutherlandhttps://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/jamie.sutherland/, with Daliah Saper (a Fox News Chicago Talking Head who is also a Lawyerhttps://saperlaw.com/), and Wilmington, North Carolina District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- through his intern Jeffrey Duncan -- who leaving New Hanover County Courts got his FIRST REAL LAWYER JOB working for Daliah Saper in Chicago -- STOLE COPYRIGHT to my book!!!




    Ben David has APOLOGIZED to me for that, PROMISED to get the decision REVERSED, but HE CANNOT DO IT because he has NO JURISDICTION in Illinois Courts.




    So, since Ben works for the State of North Carolina, THE STATE NEEDS TO COMPENSATE ME.

    And I RECENTLY wrote my Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler, asking her to INTRODUCE LEGISLATION TO THAT EFFECT!!!:






    I wonder if this will apply to my OIL PLATFORM WORKER who says he will be working here for AT LEAST TWO WEEKS, pressure-washing and painting my building:











    .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment