Monday, August 12, 2019

After Story Cowles's Tobin & Company BLOCKED My Call to Story, I Decided to Email Story a LETTER, and Copy Miami Herald Reporter Julie K. Brown (who seems MOST on this story), and Others -- HA!!!


Story Cowles with his former roommate Sarah Kellen (known to be an alias). You also seem connected to Ghislaine Maxwell -- who CANNOT BE FOUND (or so they claim):



Jeffrey Epstein with Ghislaine Maxwell.


>>> FIRST, A REPORT ON ALL OF THIS FROM -- THE TRUMP TIMES: https://www.thetrumptimes.com/2019/08/12/mm-fbi-let-epstein-off-the-hook-in-florida-because-he-was-an-informant-breaking/



BREAKING NEWS -- CORRUPTION -- LAW ENFORCEMENT -- POLITICS

FBI Let Epstein Off The Hook In Florida Because He Was An Informant [Breaking]

 AZ Megamark August 12, 2019 3 Comments  

Alexander Acosta, Chelsea Clinton, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Florida, Ghislaine Maxwell, James Comey, Jeffrey Epstein, London, Manhattan, Maurene Comey, Prince Andrew, Robert Mueller, sex slaves, Story Cowles


Pedophile playboy Jeffrey Epstein was conveniently allowed to hang himself in his jail cell on Saturday, shifting the focus onto his associates and enablers.


The public just picked up a shocking new piece of the puzzle. The reason Epstein got such a light slap on the wrist a decade ago, for sexually abusing young girls in Florida three times a day, is because he was secretly feeding information to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Guess who was director of the FBI at the time, none other than the grand inquisitor himself, Robert Mueller.

REMEMBER: This is the "Trump Times" -- LOL!!!









>>> MY LETTER SENT VIA REGULAR EMAIL AND TOBIN & CO'S SECURED SERVER:


>>> CORRECTED: They having no secured-server form on which to send email, I called after hours and could only choose between a female member of the Tobin Family -- and the "General Mailbox", so I could NOT leave my two-minute message directly on Story's voicemail.

* * *

For Story Cowles and his employer + reporter Julie K. Brown of the Miami Herald -- and a few others:


From    Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

To story story@tobinandco.com, tobin tobin@tobinandco.com, jbrown jbrown@miamiherald.com

Cc scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, ari ari@msnbc.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Story Cowles
Tobin and Company
112 South Tryon Street
Suite 1760
Charlotte, NC 28284

August 12, 2019

Dear Mr. Cowles,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I am a somewhat distant cousin to your good personal friend Frank Hawkins Kenan II, and quite frankly, I found some of the photos I’ve seen of you and Frank – together and individually – rather funny, and even suggesting you might be or have been lovers. I’m gay myself, but am not writing you for a date. 

I dated Frank’s Uncle Thomas S. Kenan III’s old boyfriend Curtis “Robbie” Anderson in 1985, and although single now, I am too busy working with Colin Powell’s, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’s, and former President of Mexico Vicente Fox’s (who worked for the Kenans as a Coca-Cola Exec before becoming a Politician), people to EXPOSE the many Kenan Family Crimes (mostly White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking) -- but I have blogged about you and Frank as an “item” -- mostly in jest -- a few times over the last several years. If that bothers you and it’s untrue, let me know and I will remove that.

I’m writing because my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, which now has had over 1.5 million registered hits, has a loyal following, and several days ago a reader let me know of press reports of your connection to Jeffrey Epstein. In fact, you seem CLOSEST to him, and while Julie K. Brown and others have very recently been reporting on these things, they seem mostly interested in your former “roommate” Ghislaine Noelle Maxwell – but other than a reference to your REFUSING to speak to the Press about a month ago, YOUR NAME is NOT coming up in any NEW News Reports – as if you are PROTECTED from being prosecuted.

ARE YOU protected from prosecution??? 


If so, is it by my wealthy Kenan relatives who put Donald Trump into power to use Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America to develop Kenan-friend Vladimir Putin’s Oil Reserves???

Do you have references who can attest to your honesty???


Please call Russel Honore’ on his cell: (404) 227-XXXX to get a reference on me – or Patricia Sinatra, whom I met on the Cape Fear Riverfront here in Wilmington, NC in June 2011, and she told me how she had engineered selling control of Bank of America to Kenan-controlled NationsBank, but Frank Sinatra’s heirs now HATE the Kenans for turning their bank NAZI.

Pat Sinatra’s cell: (909) 984-XXXX – and to WARN YOU, Pat is ANGRY with me for publishing that she told me how Old Joe Kennedy had gotten Frank Sinatra to get his Chicago friends to stuff ballot boxes and steal the 1960 election from Nixon. JFK didn’t know until later.

I always try to be transparent, and I will copy this to your boss at Tobin, as well as Julie K. Brown of the Miami Herald – and a few others. Then, I will publish it here on my blog:  https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/after-story-cowless-tobin-company.html, before emailing it to my List of 100 Political Contacts, which I will publish the LATEST here, so people can see: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/my-current-list-to-100-political.html.

And so that you know what transpired when I tried to call you in your office at 3:25 this afternoon – using the info on you published here: http://tobinandco.com/story-cowles/. A woman answered, rather than my being able to punch in your extension, and after I told her my name is Scott Kenan, she asked for MORE (but not WHY I was calling), and I told her I’m your friend Frank Hawkins Kenan’s relative and needed to ask you a question. She then asked me if I had any other way of contacting you other than at work – and I told her no. She then IMMEDIATELY HUNG UP!!!

I will try to call again after hours and get through directly to your extension to leave you a message (and with luck hear your voice-quality on the recording). THAT is how I leave messages DIRECTLY for one of America’s TOP WHITE SUPREMACISTS and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS, Thomas S. Kenan III at his Kenan Management, Inc., offices on Europa Drive in Chapel Hill – which I have actually visited TWICE!!!

You might want to call Tom Kenan there to ask him about me (he and I first spoke on the phone in 1990), and very soon I will write – and maybe call – Frank H. Kenan II, since he now seems to be taking Tom’s place as the FIGUREHEAD for the Wealthy Kenans.

All best to you as this story (sic) is investigated!!!

Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX













.

No comments:

Post a Comment