Wednesday, August 21, 2019

WEIRD Email from WWAY TV-3, Today / MELTDOWN of the Drug-Addicted Painters of My Apartment Building / EXPOSURE of Another "Christian", God-Hating White BITCH (Susan Boyd) -- and Her LIES about Medicaid and the County Hospital System!!!




This email exchange should be fairly OBVIOUS to understand -- and it is FUNNY that it comes on the SAME DAY that "The Lumbee Mafia" had a TOTAL BREAKDOWN at my Gold-Walker-owned apartment house they are painting -- arguing over how FAIRLY they had split a "Twenty-Five Dollar Pill", and one (the most sane one), lamenting that he needs something STRONGER than Adderall (pharmaceutical-grade Meth).

They also BROKE my washing machine, and the neighbors next door -- who had overheard all their ARGUING TODAY, said to LOCK YOUR DOORS -- all they talk about is STEALING PROPERTY!!!

Funny that Andrew James, a newscaster for WWAY TV-3 -- until he got a job on TV in Myrtle Beach about a week ago -- was the reporter who BROKE THE STORY of Sherry Hall Spivey's next-door HARD-DRUG DISTRIBUTION CENTER when Sherry's pit bulls MAULED a woman who went to hospital for three days over it.



Sherry Hall Spivey's MUG SHOT that I got from WWAY TV-3's website.




And it is Sherry's house where my neighbors had congregated -- one of them buying and renovating it after Sherry was forced out a year ago.


I have ALSO had good conversations with Andrew James (filming for TV-3), the time that Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler told me to my face on the side of City Hall/Thalian Hall Theatre, that she DOES IN FACT do major Hard-Drug Trafficking with Republican Jonathan Deputy, who was then my Apartment Manager who, just months previous to that, had committed me on LIES to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital -- January 2018.



Andrew James


Jonathan Deputy -- FOOLISHLY in emails I still posses and have published on blog then and since then too -- claimed that I am a CHILD MOLESTER (which Republican 2011 Mayoral Candidate Justin LaNasa of HardWire Tattoo also used to falsely claim), that I never even KNEW Tennessee Williams:





This is the book whose copyright local D.A. Benjamin R. David stole with help of Fox News Chicago and others -- and despite ADMITTING THAT and promising to get my copyright RESTORED, has NOT DONE THAT -- Ben's wife Stephanie being one of Mitt Romney's and Lamar Alexander's BIGGEST STRATEGISTS AND FUNDRAISERS. And here is Ben's MALE LOVER LEE, whom I knew well -- right before Ben was made Deacon and then Elder at First Presbyterian!!!




Jonathan Deputy ALSO CLAIMED that he would work with FAKE DEMOCRAT Ben David to steal the copyright to ANY new books I write.


Well, ENOUGH of all of that -- it will be FUN to see how Monique Robinson and/or WWAY responds to my email, and then if I have to go VISIT THEIR OFFICES IN PERSON to get some answers, no???


>>> Fwd: Getting SERIOUS about Thug Jonathan Deputy "TERRORIZING" Gold Walker and Tom Purdy!!!


To monique.robinson25 monique.robinson25@gmail.com, mrobinson mrobinson@wwaytv3.com, newsroom newsroom@wwaytv3.com

Cc breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com



Hello Monique,

I was quite surprised to get this message from you earlier today -- because:

1. You have never been on my email list that I send every blog posting to (although "newsroom@wwaytv3.com" has been for some time, but you are a weather forecaster, so not really "hard news" person) -- and the one you "replied to" is exactly one year old, so very STALE to choose to reply to.

2. Given that my parents -- with Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's Catholic and Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, BOTH people I knew well and I FORCED Kus to hide in Honduras from US Law, last summer, set up the Wilmington Christian Drug Mafia in the 1980s and 90s -- and I have been EXPOSING my parents' and my wealthy Kenan relatives (who have since 1990, claimed to me that they hate only JEWS more than they hate "Niggers", and they are DEVOUT EPISCOPALIANS), crimes since 2010, and I am RECOGNIZED for this by many community leaders around Wilmington, but WWAY TV-3, with TV-5, ALL print media, and others have told me they will NEVER report on me or my claims, you would be BUCKING the management of WWAY to contact me. 

Your station is one of the MOST CRIMINAL, Scott Pickey was News Director there and BEST FRIENDS with CIA Agent Kevin Maurer (whose book on the assassination of Osama bin Laden to keep him from testifying that he set up "9/11" with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and others, was soon released), who while Head of the Wilmington Star News's City Desk, interviewed me by phone right after I fled back to Political Exile in Mexico by help of Colin Powell's people, end of April 2012. 



Kevin Maurer (who still lives in Wilmington, but is not on staff at the Star News now), was gathering info FOR the CIA on WHAT I KNEW about the CIA + US State Department's HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with my Kenan Family, the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- and MOST Christian Churches in Wilmington (and beyond).





NO ONE HATES GOD like those who believe that "Jesus Christ" is literally the "Son of God" -- NO ONE. SOME Christians actually follow Jesus's Teachings, but DEVIL WORSHIPERS are actually better at following Jesus than typical Christians -- and BLACK Christians are the WORST, since the New Testament states CLEARLY that SLAVES must obey and fear their Masters as if the Masters were Jesus Christ. This is how my wealthy Kenan relatives kept their literally HUNDREDS of slaves enslaved!!! Conversion to Christianity.

I'm not writing to argue theology with you, and my Advanced Calculus and other higher Math studies are LONG LOST to lack of use -- HA!!! But I salute you for tutoring people in such higher-math studies -- and wish you WELL as you begin Graduate School at Mississippi State this fall!!!

Anyway, I sent this back to you, and I have tried AGAIN to open the Word 2003 file "you" sent me (or someone who hacked your account), and this is what I got:


As before, I am copying your newsroom, as they NEED to know if your station's email system has been compromised. If I do NOT get acknowledgement from you or station management that includes the CONTENT of that Word file (if you meant to send it), or THANKS for alerting the station to this security problem, I will begin calling and maybe visiting the station in person until I get a proper reply.

During the time I have been writing this, the email form has been "misbehaving", email addresses at your station that I have used are ALL in my address book, but could not be found there, so I had to type all of them in fully -- but that is NOT TRUE for those I blind copied originally, but open Cc'ed this time!!! Also, my screen capture from 2012 of Scott Pickey's business card is moving around in this form (and NO, I'm not on LSD, but ten years ago, I read that is ONE of the CIA's fave corruptions of computers to drive people CRAZY -- LOL!!!).

Well, this will soon be posted on blog, and I hope to hear from you or someone else with explanation very soon

All best,
Scott D. Kenan


-----Original Message-----

From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
To: mrobinson <mrobinson@wwaytv3.com>; newsroom <newsroom@wwaytv3.com>
Cc: scott <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 21, 2019 1:39 pm
Subject: Re: Getting SERIOUS about Thug Jonathan Deputy "TERRORIZING" Gold Walker and Tom Purdy!!!

Hi Monique -- the key apparently works to open this, but my anti-virus says it's not safe to open. Could you please resend after copying and pasting into an email form? 

Thanks -- and I'll copy your newsroom in general in case someone compromised your email account. 

Call me if you have any questions.

Scott

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX



-----Original Message-----

From: Monique Robinson <mrobinson@wwaytv3.com>
To: scottdkenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 21, 2019 12:42 pm
Subject: Re: Getting SERIOUS about Thug Jonathan Deputy "TERRORIZING" Gold Walker and Tom Purdy!!!

Good Afternoon!

I've attached information for your attention.
Let me know if you have any questions.  


zip pass 555

Thank you, 
(no signature)


>>> THE REST:



I'm not saying more about the workers here -- as all of this is still CLARIFYING, and I was away all afternoon until 4:40, and they had LEFT for the day before then.

I spent MY afternoon running back and forth between the New Hanover Regional Medical Center Charity Care office and the Medicaid office. The "Bottom Line", was that Susan Boyd, RN, BSN, Care Manager from www.carelcf.org, (800) 953-XXXX, had told me a whole TON OF LIES -- and it was because I had told her the Drugs Traffickers and White Supremacists are completely allied with my Kenan Family and Christian Churches.






Anyway, Susan told me she would tell me WHERE I can get Counseling that is NOT DEPENDENT on my taking Psych Drugs (which I would LOVE to take advantage of) -- like ALL Counselling required if "social services" paid for it in 2011 and 12 -- but she did NOT. She told me she would contact Medicaid and get them to send a "Denial Letter" that the Hospital Charity needed to decide on my case.

When I had NOT heard for Susan Boyd for a few weeks, I called and she only THEN ONLY called Medicaid and claimed they said they would mail me that Letter, and I should call to remind them in ten days if I did not get it.

TODAY, I learned that Medicaid had NO RECORD of my ever having applied or been turned down this year (although I had their paper proving I had APPLIED -- and they were TOTALLY MYSTIFIED that that visit was NOT in their system at all).


And so they NEVER would have told Susan Boyd they would send that Letter to me.


BUT, I did apply, and they DID turn me down, and I took the paper of that to the Charity Care office, and it was JUST WHAT THEY NEEDED to decide my case within two weeks.














My father GRADUATED New Hanover High with David Brinkley -- a GOOD FRIEND of his -- and David is CORRECT (if also sort of a "nasty, mostly negative guy")!!!








.

No comments:

Post a Comment