Saturday, April 18, 2020

Uncorking Duplin County, NC (Kenansville), INDEED!!! / Unseating Democrat Judge Jeffrey Noecker This Year -- Yes INDEEDY!!! / And MORE:


Amanda Justice of "Uncorking Duplin County" and her husband.



This refers to Donald Trump and his Christian minions -- not Amanda Justice. See how Andy Warhol gave a tour of both his Old and New Factories in 1983 after the Memorial for Tennessee Williams and then lunch at Sardi's -- to Tennessee's life-long friend Jane Smith, Maria St. Just (one of the co-conspirators who murdered Tennessee and then controlled his copyrights for years), Maria's daughter Pulcharia, and me (and a couple of others):




To begin with, yesterday was AMAZING, because a guy I'd never seen before was walking with his wife down the "River-to-Sea" walking trail by my apartment, and called out to me to "drive your ass to Washington, DC and MUZZLE TRUMP so he can't keep LYING about COVID-19 in Press Conferences!!!"

And then I got an email from a man in north Florida, asking my help in putting together a LAWSUIT against Judge Jeffrey Noecker. He'd seen my troubles with Noecker -- until recently a Deacon at the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard Drug Trafficking for Jesus Christ: First Presbyterian.



Judge Jeffery Evan Noecker -- PRIDE of the New Hanover County Democratic Party!!!


I didn't call his number until this morning, and while what Judge Noecker did to him is very COMPLICATED, I told him Noecker is no longer a threat to me, and I am now about to contact MORE major papers than just the Boston Globe, so they can read my Letter to Harvard's President.

I told him I don't have time to do any research for him, but I WILL happily publicize what he is up to -- beginning today.

He is big in the Import/Export business, and said he has hired a lawyer (far enough away from Wilmington), and will be running ADS on Wilmington's most popular TV station for news, as well as placing signs all around Wilmington asking people to contact him if THEY TOO have been ABUSED in Noecker's FAMILY COURT!!!

When I WAS doing a lot of research on Noecker back in 2011, I found TONS of things online from people wanting to KILL JUDGE NOECKER -- because as a Christian, he had split their families unfairly, and forced the innocent parties in divorces to pay the GUILTY ONES!!!

So, we will be working together, with him doing most of the work. He claims that MONEY IS NO OBJECT in his campaign to put Judge Noecker into PRISON.


>>> UNCORKING DUPLIN COUNTY:


First, here are the two things I found this morning that Amanda Justice had published:
Hey Duplin County Fans ~We are kicking off 4️⃣ weeks of our #FunFactsFriday Giveaway!

WEEK ONE: Who is this famous Duplin County resident? Why is she famous? Who is she related to? Who was she married to? Where did she live?

Share some FUN FACTS with us and be entered in a random drawing to win a $25 gift card to one of our local Duplin County restaurants/businesses! The winner will be announced on Thursday, 4/23 on our Facebook Page!
Donna Sessoms Grubbs It’s Mary Lily! One of the most interesting of the Kenan family, Mary Lily became the richest woman in the world when in Aug., 1901 she married Henry Morrison Flagler. The marriage occurred at the place of Mary Lily’s birth, Liberty Hall. Flagler and John D. Rockefeller cofounded Standard Oil Company. Flagler also became the prime developer of the Florida east coast. When Henry Flagler died in 1913, she became the beneficiary of Henry Flagler's millions.

In 1916, Mary Lily married Robert Worth Bingham of Louisville, Ky., but on July 27,1917 she died suddenly at her home in Louisville, leaving an estate of almost $100 million (
$2,016,523,440.00 in 2020 dollars). Many believe that she was murdered. Mary Lily was buried in Oakdale Cemetery in Wilmington.

You can see this beautiful dress and a likeness of the petite Mary Lily on display at Liberty Hall.
1
Duplin County Native, Owen Hill Kenan, was a survivor of the sinking of the British passenger ship, the RMS Lusitania?

At one time, it was the largest passenger ship on the ocean. Read the article in the May 17, 2018 edition of The Duplin Times, written by Leon Sikes, a Duplin County historian.

Read more about Duplin County veteran, Owen Hill Kenanhttps://bit.ly/2M43lur


And my Email sent this afternoon:

>>> For Amanda Justice, especially, and copied also to Tom Kenan III's assistant, Steve Armstrong, as well as Randall Kenan (since he is mentioned):


Amanda Justice
Director of uncorkduplin.com
165 Agriculture Dr., Suite B
PO Box 965
Kenansville, NC 28349

April 18, 2020

Dear Ms. Justice,

Only today, your org popped right up on my Facebook feed, and I’m surprised I haven’t noticed you before. Currently, I am a week into my NINETEENTH time of being kicked off Facebook for a month for criticizing Christians -- or my Kenan Family. As you have to know like all the people eating in Carolina Barbecue in Kenansville – each of the several times I have eaten there (as I talk with EVERYONE) – NO ONE hates God or the US Constitution as much as Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives!!!

You likely know Tom Kenan -- at Liberty Hall they tell me he visits Kenansville about twice per year. I dated his recent ex, Curtis “Robby” Anderson, in 1985, and I spoke at length with Tom by phone in 1990. I had tried to find him at Kenan Oil in Chapel Hill, but arrived late and the office was abandoned, except by their President, Lee Shaffer, who went on to head Kenan Advantage Group until fairly recently. Lee sat me down at Tom’s desk and had me call him at home.

We discussed Robbie, as well as I TRIED to get Tom to disclose to me the results of the last autopsy of Mary Lily (Kenan), Flagler, and finally Bingham, that I’d seen when Tom was FEATURED in a 60 Minutes segment in 1989. I had been Tennessee Williams’s last assistant, and offered to tell Tom something no one knew about HIS death in exchange for that info (that Tennessee had had crab lice when he died – something seen in 1983 as still scandalous), but Tom REFUSED – and he probably then knew what I learned many years later: Tom’s father, Frank Hawkins Kenan and his Uncle “Jimmy” (James Graham Kenan), had had a HAND in the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, CIA, and FBI murder of Tennessee Williams – just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us would happen at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton’s party on January 11, 1982.

Just this week, I wrote to President Lawrence Bacow of Harvard University a Letter that summarizes much of my story and that of the Kenans who sprang out of Liberty Hall like BATS OUT OF CHRISTIAN HELL!!!



Here is one of many times I have featured Kenansville on my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/09/yesterday-donald-trump-went-to.html.

I noticed on your personal Facebook page, that you are not particularly political or religious – and you sure married a HANDSOME MAN!!!

I will assume you are not a typical white, Christian bigot -- like too many here in North Carolina. And one certainly doesn’t have to be a Republican to be a total asshole – look at Wilmington’s Democrat Politicians: Mayor “Bill” Saffo, District Attorney Ben David, and Sheriff Ed McMahon, all devout Christians, Democrats, and HUGE Hard-Drug Traffickers with the Christian Churches (white and black), and actually in business with Kenan Family Drug Trafficking.

You can get enough of Kenan History (which you should already know much about in your position), from my Letter to Lawrence Bacow, which I will be sending to top Editors of several more of America’s top newspapers today – and Lara (Yunaska) Trump, Eric Trump’s wife who hails from Wilmington, and they have a big place on Wrightsville Beach.

I completely laud your organization, and several years ago, I offered to wear sandwich-board advertising (I’m 6’ 11” tall), and stand on the highway to get more people to visit Liberty Hall – but that didn’t work out and my mother was FURIOUS with me, since the wealthy Kenans ridiculed my father for growing up dirt poor in Wilmington when they were driving around town in chauffeured limousines.

My parents were America’s top NAZIS (getting orders from Catholic Popes and working with many top Republicans), most of their adult lives. Dad died six years ago, and Mom is retired and living in Raleigh. At 97, she still drives to church and bridge club, but those are closed now due to COVID-19.

Of course, your contest on Facebook showing a Mary Lily doll is too easy for anyone from this part of the world – and I THANK YOU for also saluting Owen Hill Kenan, one of the many homosexuals and bisexuals in the Kenan Family, including Thomas S. Kenan III, William Rand Kenan, Jr., and me.

Funny that Randall Kenan (also gay – LOL!!!), one of our country’s finest writers now teaching at UNC, Chapel Hill, is from Chinquapin, and is the SPITTING IMAGE of the cook in a photo I’ve seen at Liberty Hall, so presumably descended from Kenan slaves. Randall was a HUGE help to me in disclosing crimes of Sewanee/University of the South, where he has taught at their Writers Conference for many years. But Randall remains a Christian and won’t speak with me now – he is that full of hate of the truth, yet he is known as one of the most loving people at UNC!!!

When we expose all the crimes of Donald Trump, the Republican Party, and their Christian Church allies, the Kenans will be known as their LARGEST financial supporters – but Kenan money has done GREAT THINGS too, Kenans having been the largest private supporters of University Education -- in the WORLD -- for decades (but maybe not now), and my fave Kenan Charity is the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke, to which I have donated and visited, meeting some top Duke donors, Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh, while there.

As more comes out about the extraordinary history of the Kenan Family, Liberty Hall and Kenansville are BOUND to become far better known and visited, so I hope you ride that wave of increasing business as your org contributes to it!!!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

I will email this to those whose addresses I find on your website, and then publish it on my blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com .

All best,

Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX


>>> OTHER THINGS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:




We have ALL seen this for years and years, but only in the LAST YEAR did I learn that my wealthy Kenan relatives were the LARGEST FINANCIAL SUPPORT of Adolph Hitler coming to power and FUELING Hitler's ARMED FORCES!!!




And more on Standard Oil, Kenans, etc.http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/04/tarball-kenan-family-and-big-oil-and.html


For reasons unknown to me, so many are researching my past in Cape May, New Jersey, that this old blog-posting is now NUMBER ONE for the last week, although this one is NUMBER TWOhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/letter-to-harvard-president-lawrence.html




Charles "Chuck" Octavius Pritchard and Hilary Ann Russell -- both Denison University grads, like me, my original partners in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com.




That time Tennessee Williams and I visited Cape May and Whale's Tale:







Putin leverages coronavirus chaos to make a direct play to Trump

By Nicole Gaouette, Marshall Cohen and Michael Conte, CNN

Updated 2:19 AM ET, Sat April 18, 2020
















.

No comments:

Post a Comment